Windows 10: My Camera Isn't Working

Discus and support My Camera Isn't Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I accidently dropped my computer and the screen was busted, Someone came and fixed it for me and everything worked including the camera for about 2-3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Darshan Hankinson, Aug 13, 2020.

1. My Camera Isn't Working

I accidently dropped my computer and the screen was busted, Someone came and fixed it for me and everything worked including the camera for about 2-3 months, Then one day the camera just stopped working. I tried all the trouble shooting but nothing would work, when I went into device manager the camera just didn't show up I have a laptop with an inbuilt camera I checked in everything even nonsensical places like processors and keyboards. It looked like the camera had just vanished off the face of the earth. It could've been a windows update but I had gotten the new icons before it got repaired it, and if it was the dropping it why would it work for 2-3 months then stop? Someone Please help, the rules for online learning at my school detail that we must keep our camera's on at all times. PLEASE HELP.

:)

Darshan Hankinson, Aug 13, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Aug 13, 2020
  4. My Camera Isn't Working

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

My Camera Isn't Working

1. My Camera Isn't Working - Similar Threads - Camera Isn't Working

2. My Camera Isn't Working!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Camera Isn't Working!: I was in a Zoom meeting when the problem began. The camera isn't working, and I checked the problem in Google Meet, Zoom, and Camera. This is disappointing, as I have a meeting on 15 August too! If this keeps going on, I won't be able to attend the meeting. In Zoom, the...
  3. My Camera Isn't Working!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Camera Isn't Working!: I was in a Zoom meeting when the problem began. The camera isn't working, and I checked the problem in Google Meet, Zoom, and Camera. This is disappointing, as I have a meeting on 15 August too! If this keeps going on, I won't be able to attend the meeting. In Zoom, the...
  4. My Camera Isn't Working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. my camera isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera isn't working: Hi my Camera is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-isnt-working/b09356fb-dc57-4cf0-91cf-df08aefd8e72
  6. my camera isn't working

my camera isn't working: Hi my Camera is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-isnt-working/b09356fb-dc57-4cf0-91cf-df08aefd8e72
  7. My camera isn't working. It's not about my camera isn't turned on. But it's error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera isn't working. It's not about my camera isn't turned on. But it's error: My camera is grey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-isnt-working-its-not-about-my-camera/7e4495b9-c808-4f68-ad7b-ec41592012b1
  8. My camera isn't working. It's not about my camera isn't turned on. But it's error

My camera isn't working. It's not about my camera isn't turned on. But it's error: My camera is grey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-isnt-working-its-not-about-my-camera/7e4495b9-c808-4f68-ad7b-ec41592012b1
  9. my Camera isn't working

my Camera isn't working: hello I don't know why built-in camera isn't working on my laptop HP, Is that a hardware issue or what ? i did all steps to fix that issue but i couldn't fix it....
  10. My Camera Isn't Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Camera Isn't Working: Split from this thread. my camera is not working and appears as inactive / window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-isnt-working/35779344-ebde-4df6-8051-1c2fbf51ea80