Windows 10: my camera kodak easyshare cx7430 cant load pictures to my pc

Discus and support my camera kodak easyshare cx7430 cant load pictures to my pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my camera a kodak easy share cx7430 how do I load pictures to my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JERRY ROMEY MOONEY, Sep 22, 2018.

1. my camera kodak easyshare cx7430 cant load pictures to my pc

my camera a kodak easy share cx7430 how do I load pictures to my pc

:)

JERRY ROMEY MOONEY, Sep 22, 2018

2. Kodak easyshare camera

My Kodak easyshare M583 camera will not work in windows 10. It worked fine in Windows 7. Please help

WilliamSchillinger, Sep 22, 2018
  3. Problem with KODAK Easyshare in a limited account

found a work around

Win XP Pro SP2 with limited user account results in "Cannot get device information"
    Using the latest Kodak EasyShare v6.4
    It took me a long time but I've got it working with restricted user account.
    I've found the following kb article from Kodak's site:

To switch from the Kodak driver to the Windows driver, do the following:

Connect the camera to the computer.
    Turn on the camera.
    If you are using a Kodak camera or printer dock, do the following:
    Place the camera on the dock.
    Press the Transfer button.
    Click Cancel in any windows that appear.
    Open the Device Manager:
    Right-click My Computer and select Properties.
    In the System Properties window, select the Hardware tab.
    Click Device Manager.
    Click the plus sign (+) in front of imaging devices (or under Kodak camera if you are using a version of Kodak EasyShare software earlier than 3.0). The camera appears.
    Right-click the camera and select Update Driver.
    When Can Windows connect to Windows Update to search for software? appears, select No, not this time.
    Click Next.
    Select Install from a list or specific location (Advanced), and then click Next.
    Select Digital Still Camera, and then click Next.
    When the program selection window appears, select Kodak EasyShare software.
    Select Always use this program for this action, and then click OK to transfer your pictures.
    NOTE: This procedure prevents future uploading of files or information to the camera, including firmware, address book updates, and new albums features.

Hope this help someone. I didn't find any solution from any site.

kodakEasyshare, Sep 22, 2018
  4. my camera kodak easyshare cx7430 cant load pictures to my pc

Problem with KODAK Easyshare in a limited account

I'm having the same problem. I've got a new Dell computer with Windows XP Home, I think. I was able to download my Kodak EasyShare pics with my internal memory, but not with my SD card. Now I can't download pics onto my computer at all! It always says "Cannot get the device information." I'm frustrated as this is a new camera and all I want to do is put the pics in the computer! I've uninstalled and reinstalled the software twice already. Nothing is working.

I've tried running as Administrator, but I don't get that option. I've emailed EasyShare customer support, but I want something done now. Any suggestions, besides breaking the camera.*Bang Head :banghead:

volleyballer, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

my camera kodak easyshare cx7430 cant load pictures to my pc

1. my camera kodak easyshare cx7430 cant load pictures to my pc - Similar Threads - camera kodak easyshare

2. How to Install a Kodak easyshare disk on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Install a Kodak easyshare disk on windows 11: How to install my Kodak photo disk onto my Windows 11 new computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-a-kodak-easyshare-disk-on-windows/1569a75b-795f-4873-b35c-6c3f5832d6d2
  3. How to Install a Kodak easyshare disk on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Install a Kodak easyshare disk on windows 11: How to install my Kodak photo disk onto my Windows 11 new computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-a-kodak-easyshare-disk-on-windows/1569a75b-795f-4873-b35c-6c3f5832d6d2
  4. Cant find my camera on my laptop

Cant find my camera on my laptop: I was wondering if anyone can help me I have a dslr camera the first time I plugged it in to my laptop to download some programmes it had the pop up to import or take no action I had no photos to import so I clicked take no action but now when I plug it in it doesn’t pick it...
  5. Cant find my camera on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant find my camera on my laptop: I was wondering if anyone can help me I have a dslr camera the first time I plugged it in to my laptop to download some programmes it had the pop up to import or take no action I had no photos to import so I clicked take no action but now when I plug it in it doesn’t pick it...
  6. I cant find my camera in HP pc

I cant find my camera in HP pc: My HP pc cant find the camera so the webcam cant function. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-camera-in-hp-pc/922c46dd-2b50-4a79-800e-a030c4c32150
  7. tranfer pictures camera to pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    tranfer pictures camera to pc: how to transfer pictures on android phone to desktop pc running windows 10. Photos app will not make transfer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tranfer-pictures-camera-to-pc/9782d283-3d59-4c42-8c81-a1757798bfdf"
  8. Kodak Easyshare 8.3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Kodak Easyshare 8.3: How can I get Kodak easyshare 8.3 to work on Windows 10. I can get the old 3.4 version to work but not the 8.3 version. I need capabilities that are not available on the default photo program....
  9. Importing Pictures from my Camera

in Windows 10 Customization
    Importing Pictures from my Camera: In my old Windows when I transferred my pictures from my camera it would automatically as me to name the pictures and drop them into a folder for that month. How can I do this on Windows 10?...
  10. cant reinstall my camera

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant reinstall my camera: I couldn't start my camera up last night so I came here and ask someone to help me get it fixed. I got a reply that told me to uninstall the drive and I did, then it said to restart my computer to reinstall it. I restarted my computer and now its not there and I don't know...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. CAN I DOWNLOAD MY KODAK EASYSHARE CX7430 ON MY COMPUTER