Windows 10: My camera shows a chart partially on the screen with a line crossing a drawing of a camera....

Discus and support My camera shows a chart partially on the screen with a line crossing a drawing of a camera.... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My camera shows a chart partially on the screen with a line crossing a drawing of a camera. how can i fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by carlosrubio_381, Sep 20, 2018.

1. My camera shows a chart partially on the screen with a line crossing a drawing of a camera....

My camera shows a chart partially on the screen with a line crossing a drawing of a camera. how can i fix it?

:)

carlosrubio_381, Sep 20, 2018
  2. Rocky Win User

Win10 camera

If you open the start menu and type in CAMERA and then the app comes back with the message "We can't find your camera" then you might need to check the driver that serves your camera device. Is your camera listed in the >settings > devices area?

Rocky, Sep 20, 2018
  3. mudkip Win User
    Digital Camera for ~$150

I'd suggest you some some money and buy a camera in a higher price range 200-250$ look for canon / panasonic best compact camera manufactures atm

mudkip, Sep 20, 2018
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

My camera shows a chart partially on the screen with a line crossing a drawing of a camera....

windows 8.1 camera problem

Again, the only thing I can suggest is uninstall the Camera app. Not sure how to do that in Windows 8.1. Uninstall the imaging device driver. Restart the computer. Re-install the imaging device driver and make sure it is for the Intel Imaging Signal Processor 2400. Then you should have two camera sensors that show up under System devices. Then re-install the Camera app.

I just upgraded my tablet to Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14316 and as long as I have fast startup disabled and start the tablet from complete power off both the cameras work and screen rotation works.

NavyLCDR, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

My camera shows a chart partially on the screen with a line crossing a drawing of a camera....

1. My camera shows a chart partially on the screen with a line crossing a drawing of a camera.... - Similar Threads - camera shows chart

2. camera shows black screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera shows black screen.: camera shows black screen. i have check all the settings and update drivers but it still shows only black screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-shows-black-screen/39959d61-3384-4776-b798-fcf7229e3ace
  3. Camera screen shows flickering horizontal lines

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera screen shows flickering horizontal lines: My camera screen flicking lines as seen in the pictures and here's what I know:-it happens in all applications. Camera, Discord etc..-when I lower the quality of the pictures from the settings less lines show.-sometimes the camera works just fine with no issues other times...
  4. flickering lines on camera

flickering lines on camera: Hi, I have an issue with the integrated camera. I was writing an online exam and when the proctor asked me to turn on my camera, I did and I found out that my camera is not working properly. I will attach a picture of it can you tell me if the problem is with the hardware or...
  5. Camera not working, Shows a grey screen with a Slashed Camera

Camera not working, Shows a grey screen with a Slashed Camera: I need to fix my Camera, I have a Lenovo Laptop... I've been needing to go to zooms lately... but my camera just shows a grey screen with a white slashed camera, but the top camera light shines as if the cam is actually on, I've had this problem before.. I do not know how to...
  6. Camera not working, Shows a grey screen with a Slashed Camera

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Camera not working, Shows a grey screen with a Slashed Camera: I need to fix my Camera, I have a Lenovo Laptop... I've been needing to go to zooms lately... but my camera just shows a grey screen with a white slashed camera, but the top camera light shines as if the cam is actually on, I've had this problem before.. I do not know how to...
  7. Camera showing black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera showing black screen: I bought HP All-in-One 24-df0215in 23.8-Inch FHD with Alexa Built-in from Amazon recently. My camera is showing a black screen and i tried to fix it by enabling disabling and uninstalling but it continues to show black screen. Please help....
  8. the camera screen shows blank

the camera screen shows blank: The Camera is on but the screen shows a blank screen on Camera ,Zoom as well as Meet. I am using a Windows 10 Laptop. Please help me asap since I require it for Educational purpose....
  9. My camera doesn't work, It shows a grey screen with a slashed camera

My camera doesn't work, It shows a grey screen with a slashed camera: [ATTACH] I have already followed the advise from- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-camera-winpc/camera-doesnt-work-it-shows-a-grey-screen-with-a/2a732867-8496-47f3-bd50-32dd9c3bcd8f however it is a bit out dated and the solutions have not...
  10. Camera app shows gray icon with a cross sign

Camera app shows gray icon with a cross sign: camera is not working comes up ongray screen with pic of camera crossed out... no visual for video too.. cant find how to fix ***Modified title from: when I go to camera the screen comes up gray w/ pic of camera with a cross out sirn.... no visual for video too cant fix...