Windows 10: My camera will not work on Zoom.

Discus and support My camera will not work on Zoom. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can I fix my camera? It will not work on Zoom calls but it works on Teams and Skype... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mudiwa Mundawarara, Apr 26, 2020.

1. My camera will not work on Zoom.

How can I fix my camera? It will not work on Zoom calls but it works on Teams and Skype

:)

Mudiwa Mundawarara, Apr 26, 2020
  2. Matt316 Win User

Camera not working

Hi.

Strictly speaking this is probably not the right place to ask, but I'm running out of ideas, and as I have Windows 10...

I have a Lenovo laptop and I'm trying to run Zoom, but I can't get the camera to work. I've tried contacting Lenovo and Zoom (via ticket) and have got nowhere. (Usually they try pointing me down a path already tried and failed.) I've tried all the options Zoom and Lenovo suggest, but to no avail. The camera works on nearly everything else, so I'm guessing it's actually the Zoom application. Any ideas?

Matt

Matt316, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Lee L. Win User
    Video is not working for Zoom or Skype

Hello,

Have you checking the privacy settings if Camera is ON on both Zoom and Skype?

Go to Setting > Privacy > Camera > make sure the toggle button for both Zoom and Skype are ON.

If my suggestion did not solve the issue, please reply back and confirm if there is an error message or error code so we can try other step.

Might as well open the Camera App and test if it's working there so we can narrow down the problem.

Kind Regards,

< / L e e >

Lee L., Apr 26, 2020
  4. mccbleue Win User

My camera will not work on Zoom.

Lumia 530 can't zoom on camera

I haven't used the 520 myself, but as far as I know all Lumias have zoom, but assuming it has it will only be digital zoom as in most phones, only the very top Lumias have the post-processed zoom. How to zoom depends which camera app you are using:

• In the normal Microsoft Camera app, you have to start with your finger and thumb together on the screen to zoom in and draw them back together again to zoom back in.
    • In the Lumia Camera app, you move your finger vertically up the screen to zoom in and down to zoom back out.

mccbleue, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

My camera will not work on Zoom.

1. My camera will not work on Zoom. - Similar Threads - camera Zoom

2. How do I make camera work in Zoom?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make camera work in Zoom?: It says there is no camera. I went into connecttime app and the camera worked. but it did not once the computer updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-camera-work-in-zoom/3287936c-25f3-4267-b43a-bf57bb497d3f
  3. How do I make camera work in Zoom?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make camera work in Zoom?: It says there is no camera. I went into connecttime app and the camera worked. but it did not once the computer updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-camera-work-in-zoom/3287936c-25f3-4267-b43a-bf57bb497d3f
  4. When I try to join a Zoom it says it cannot find my camera. How do I fix this? Thanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to join a Zoom it says it cannot find my camera. How do I fix this? Thanks: When I try to join a zoom session invite, it says it cannot find my camera.The video icon is barred. But when I click on it, it does not change.Previously this action enabled the video.The problem is recent.Thanks...
  5. When I try to join a Zoom it says it cannot find my camera. How do I fix this? Thanks

When I try to join a Zoom it says it cannot find my camera. How do I fix this? Thanks: When I try to join a zoom session invite, it says it cannot find my camera.The video icon is barred. But when I click on it, it does not change.Previously this action enabled the video.The problem is recent.Thanks...
  6. when I'm using zoom for a meetup the camera turns itself off and won't let me turn it back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I'm using zoom for a meetup the camera turns itself off and won't let me turn it back...: the camera turns itself on and off during zoom meetings it doesn't happen all the time but its becoming more frequent. It won't let me turn it back on once it starts turning itself off....
  7. when I'm using zoom for a meetup the camera turns itself off and won't let me turn it back...

when I'm using zoom for a meetup the camera turns itself off and won't let me turn it back...: the camera turns itself on and off during zoom meetings it doesn't happen all the time but its becoming more frequent. It won't let me turn it back on once it starts turning itself off....
  8. Camera working in windows 10 but not in Zoom or Skype.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera working in windows 10 but not in Zoom or Skype.: Dear Sir/ Madam. I am using a 2015 Lenovo G50 80 Laptop with i7 processor and it was supplied with Windows 8.1. When I did the free upgrade to Windows 10, I found that the video was showing a black background in Zoom and Skype. I have used the camera separately to take videos...
  9. Camera working in windows 10 but not in Zoom or Skype.

Camera working in windows 10 but not in Zoom or Skype.: Dear Sir/ Madam. I am using a 2015 Lenovo G50 80 Laptop with i7 processor and it was supplied with Windows 8.1. When I did the free upgrade to Windows 10, I found that the video was showing a black background in Zoom and Skype. I have used the camera separately to take videos...
  10. Unable to Uninstall Zoom / Camera Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to Uninstall Zoom / Camera Not Working: I have a few issues but the main one which I would assume would be easy to solve is uninstalling Zoom.I have tried uninstalling from the Settings, Control Panel and I have downloaded CleanZoom.When I try and uninstall a window appears which says Initializing but the bar...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. teams camera settings

2. microsoft teams camera not working

3. why ismy camera not working on zoom

4. How to work a camera on zoon,
  5. why wont my PC camera work on zoom,
  6. how to use camera on zoom in windows 10,
  7. how to get camera and mic work on windows 10 zoom