Windows 10: my camera will not work onmicrosoft teams

Discus and support my camera will not work onmicrosoft teams in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my camera will not work on Microsoft teams... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rosemary Parker, Mar 20, 2020.

1. my camera will not work onmicrosoft teams

my camera will not work on Microsoft teams

:)

Rosemary Parker, Mar 20, 2020
  2. CBMID Win User

Camera not working with Microsoft Teams

Hi

I'm trying to get my camera to work with Microsoft Teams without success. I've checked my laptop's privacy settings and allowed apps to access my camera. Under the 'Choose which Microsoft Store apps can access you camera" however, Microsoft Teams is not
    listed. Can someone offer some advice please?

Much appreciated

CBMID, Mar 20, 2020
  3. camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Ken_Pon Win User

my camera will not work onmicrosoft teams

Camera doesn't work in Teams

I have Teams open, I can use the audio and chat with someone connected, but I cannot get my camera to work in Teams. My camera on my laptop works and I can see myself, but I cannot get it to work in Teams.

I can see other people who are connected to Teams.

Thank you

Ken

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: Camera

Ken_Pon, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

my camera will not work onmicrosoft teams

1. my camera will not work onmicrosoft teams - Similar Threads - camera onmicrosoft teams

2. My camera on Microsoft team not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera on Microsoft team not working: My camera for Microsoft team does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-on-microsoft-team-not-working/0ce70b55-9c08-44ce-b9fe-b655e68ec7aa
  3. My camera on Microsoft team not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My camera on Microsoft team not working: My camera for Microsoft team does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-on-microsoft-team-not-working/0ce70b55-9c08-44ce-b9fe-b655e68ec7aa
  4. My camera on Microsoft team not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Laptop camera not working in teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop camera not working in teams: Having issues with my laptop camera not working in Windows 10 have tried the following, and it still will not work. Looks like the webcam light is light but it still shows no picture. tried to uninstall and reinstall a different driver to see if that would help, but that did...
  6. Laptop camera not working in teams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop camera not working in teams: Having issues with my laptop camera not working in Windows 10 have tried the following, and it still will not work. Looks like the webcam light is light but it still shows no picture. tried to uninstall and reinstall a different driver to see if that would help, but that did...
  7. Laptop camera not working in teams

8. Onmicrosoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Onmicrosoft: I have just reinstalled windows on my computer. Why can I not login to Windows with my onmicrosoft Office password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onmicrosoft/cbe49ab2-26f6-4c97-831a-8edddf0bfdfc
  9. Camera not working with Microsoft Teams

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Camera not working with Microsoft Teams: Hi I'm trying to get my camera to work with Microsoft Teams without success. I've checked my laptop's privacy settings and allowed apps to access my camera. Under the 'Choose which Microsoft Store apps can access you camera" however, Microsoft Teams is not listed. Can...
  10. Camera doesn't work in Teams

Camera doesn't work in Teams: I have Teams open, I can use the audio and chat with someone connected, but I cannot get my camera to work in Teams. My camera on my laptop works and I can see myself, but I cannot get it to work in Teams. I can see other people who are connected to Teams. Thank you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. webcam not seen by teams

2. camera not working in teams

3. microsoft teams no camera

4. camera for teams,
  5. why doesnt teams in browser recognise my webcam,
  6. use lapop camera in teams,
  7. cannot get the camera to work microsoft teams,
  8. microsoft teams video not working,
  9. using laptop camera on microsoft teams,
  10. camera in teams not working,
  11. microsoft camera not working in teams,