Windows 10: my camera wont work and cant find it in device manager, when I go to apps I cant uninstall...

Discus and support my camera wont work and cant find it in device manager, when I go to apps I cant uninstall... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my camera in a toshiba satellite wont work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnRawson23, Apr 26, 2020.

1. my camera wont work and cant find it in device manager, when I go to apps I cant uninstall...

my camera in a toshiba satellite wont work

:)

JohnRawson23, Apr 26, 2020
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Camera does not work.

To isolate your concern, we suggest that you uninstall the camera through Device Manager. To do this, follow the steps below:

• In the Search box, type Device
      Manager
      and press Enter.
    • Navigate to Imaging devices.
    • Expand the Imaging devices tree by clicking on the adjacent arrow.
    • Look for your device, right-click then select Properties.
    • Click on the Driver tab, then choose Uninstall button.

Let the system restarts to complete the process. Take note that the camera may not work if there are other applications which are still open that uses the same device, we suggest that after uninstalling the device you can proceed with launching the application
    to check if the issue persists.

Give us an update with the outcome.

Sher Amo, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Camera App not working and no camera is found in device manager under sound video and gaming controllers

Apologies for the late response. Is there no imaging devices listed in the Device Manager? I also suggest that you download the camera driver from the manufacturer's website and see if it will work.

Keep us posted.

Radney Dri, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Almighty1 Win User

my camera wont work and cant find it in device manager, when I go to apps I cant uninstall...

Windows Camera app no longer works

On my ASUS G74SX-3DE Notebook, Windows Camera no longer works after the app update(s) recently.

It would start up with:

my camera wont work and cant find it in device manager, when I go to apps I cant uninstall... [​IMG]

I have no idea who makes the camera for the device and ASUS doesn't provide Windows 10 drivers except the camera works fine with other apps.

Windows installs a driver with the device listed as:
    USB2.0 UVC 1M WebCam
    in device manager with driver version 10.0.10240.16384 and the date

USB\VID_13D3&PID_5134&MI_00
    USB\VID_13D3&PID_5134&REV_0725&MI_00

is the device ID's

Almighty1, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

my camera wont work and cant find it in device manager, when I go to apps I cant uninstall...

1. my camera wont work and cant find it in device manager, when I go to apps I cant uninstall... - Similar Threads - camera wont cant

2. my camera cant find in my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera cant find in my device: my camera cant find in my device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-cant-find-in-my-device/815d7beb-992b-4873-bafc-a6f3dd042b18
  3. my camera cant find in my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my camera cant find in my device: my camera cant find in my device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-cant-find-in-my-device/815d7beb-992b-4873-bafc-a6f3dd042b18
  4. I uninstalled my audio driver in device manager and now its gone and I cant find it. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled my audio driver in device manager and now its gone and I cant find it. I...: I was trying to fix my audio because it didnt play any sound so I uninstalled the driver so I could install it again. But as soon as I uninstalled it the driver disappeared and I couldn't find it again....
  5. I uninstalled my audio driver in device manager and now its gone and I cant find it. I...

I uninstalled my audio driver in device manager and now its gone and I cant find it. I...: I was trying to fix my audio because it didnt play any sound so I uninstalled the driver so I could install it again. But as soon as I uninstalled it the driver disappeared and I couldn't find it again....
  6. I cant find my camera in HP pc

I cant find my camera in HP pc: My HP pc cant find the camera so the webcam cant function. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-camera-in-hp-pc/922c46dd-2b50-4a79-800e-a030c4c32150
  7. I cant not get my camera to work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant not get my camera to work: I cant get my camera to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-not-get-my-camera-to-work/4a5cecf6-d82c-44df-a045-9d5bbad46f8f
  8. Cant find camera in device manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant find camera in device manager: Hi, i just got a new hard drive installed on my HP Notebook f100, and my camera driver is nowhere to be seen. no imaging devices tab, no cameras tab, please help! :CC...
  9. Cant find CAMERA

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant find CAMERA: i have windows 10 and only since a week the camera doesnt open when you click on it. i have tried checking antivirus if its blocking the camera app The webcam option in device managers is also not visible (neither in imaging devices or sound, video and game controllers as...
  10. i cant find my device in devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant find my device in devices: Hey, i newly bought a new device (thrustmaster ferrari 458 spider racing wheel) and plugged it in to my pc, my pc doesn't find it. the led on my racing wheel is turned on, but my computer won't find it. Please help, Martin...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. webcam missing from device manager

2. no camera in device manager windows