Windows 10: My camera

Discus and support My camera in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My camera doesn't start, I don't see anything through the camera. I don't know what happened was working fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Miaaa2, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Miaaa2 Win User

My camera

My camera doesn't start, I don't see anything through the camera. I don't know what happened was working fine

:)

Miaaa2, Nov 8, 2018

2. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Nov 8, 2018
  3. jekiboi20 Win User
    Camera is green

Hi GeorgiaPeach,

Welcome to the forum!

You can try these steps and see if it will make any difference:

• Power cycle
    1. Turn off the phone then remove the back cover and the battery.

2. Reinsert the battery and the back cover then turn on your phone.

• Reset your camera settings
    1. Go to Settings.

2. Swipe to Application settings.

3. Choose Photos+camera.

4. Select Reset camera.

If the issue still persists, you can try to perform the steps provided on this link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2749480. If the steps on the link will not work, I suggest that you
    visit the nearest Nokia repair facility for it to be repaired. See this link: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/locations/ to check the repair facility near your area.

jekiboi20, Nov 8, 2018
  4. My camera

Tried messenger for camera....

Hi,

Normally, the issue with the camera not being detected is caused by an outdated driver or a recent update triggers a system conflict. To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on this
    link. This is to identify and resolve any issues if Windows
    can't detect the device.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

My camera

1. My camera - Similar Threads - camera

2. how to assign f key to comtrol camera

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to assign f key to comtrol camera: how to assign fkey to turn and off camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-assign-f-key-to-comtrol-camera/f34d923e-ca99-447a-99d9-49ab29438592
  3. getting error on my new laptop, "we cant find your camera"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    getting error on my new laptop, "we cant find your camera": I am getting an error while trying to access the camera through any apps. Error code: 0xA00F4244<No Cameras are attached>. Please find the details as below. Model : HP CF140003ne Windows10 64bit. Please suggest a solution. Please find the error snap as below....
  4. 19H1 Build 18317 USB & Camera driver problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    19H1 Build 18317 USB & Camera driver problem: My laptop has tried to update to 19H1 Build 18317 twice but whiteout success for USB & camera drivers. Anyone has solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/19h1-build-18317-usb-camera-driver-problem/bace634d-d5fc-4d56-8134-4d3ac2426e9b
  5. intel realsense R200 depth camera installation problem

intel realsense R200 depth camera installation problem: when I installed depth camera manager I got this message so it dose not installed This installer is not designed to update Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera Manager on this system. The installation was terminated. Please contact your system administrator for help. can you...
  6. download Windows camera app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    download Windows camera app: Camera message said photo capture file creation failed. per suggestion, uninstalled Windows camera. Now cannot download from store, get massage that there was an error (unspecified) and to try again later. No luck with that. How can I get that app onto my Dell Inspiron?...
  7. Dell webcam error 0XA00F424F>0X80004005 Camera cannot save photo

Dell webcam error 0XA00F424F>0X80004005 Camera cannot save photo: After taking photo, receive error message: cannot save photo: error 0X00F424F>0X80004005. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-webcam-error-0xa00f424f0x80004005-camera/78c0b386-bc5a-4ad7-86d6-b7d4e91853b9
  8. Laptop Camera Takes Pictures but doesn't Record Video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Camera Takes Pictures but doesn't Record Video: I can take photos using my laptop camera but when I try to record video it briefly flickers to the red record button but goes back to the original icon. I checked the video save location (C: Drive, plenty of space) and ran windows troubleshooter for hardware and video...
  9. Windows Hello couldnt turn on camera...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello couldnt turn on camera...: after an update in November 2018 I have not been able to use windows hello face recognition to start my Dell which I bought in February 2018 with windows 10 installed and used windows hello without issue until November what has caused this to stop working and is there a...
  10. Edge cannot open local IP addresses (e.g. camera, intranet, 192.168. *)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Edge cannot open local IP addresses (e.g. camera, intranet, 192.168. *): In other browsers Chrome, IE everything is OK. This problem may have occurred after you update KB4480966. When I return the system back before these updates (9.1.2019) Everything goes OK. I have not yet found a description of how to fix this problem....