Windows 10: My cancelled Order didn't cancel

Discus and support My cancelled Order didn't cancel in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I was thinking about getting the Xbox Wireless adapter for Windows 10, I debated getting it and purchased it before soon changing my mind and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RKMNgaming, Jul 17, 2019.

1. My cancelled Order didn't cancel

So I was thinking about getting the Xbox Wireless adapter for Windows 10, I debated getting it and purchased it before soon changing my mind and cancelling the order after 5 minutes. Then a few days later the Order uncancelled and was purchased on a day I was never on the Microsoft website at all. Now I want to return the wireless adapter but I can't find any button for it, I've gone to Order History and looked and its not there.

:)

RKMNgaming, Jul 17, 2019

2. Cancel an order

I just placed order 5684887030 and i want to cancel the order

CharlesMcCord, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Erica10c Win User
    unexpected order cancellation

why did an order I made for pickup get canceled cancel? The order number is
    <PII Removed by a moderator>

Erica10c, Jul 17, 2019
  4. My cancelled Order didn't cancel

Cancel an order

Thank for your help but I had read that article before posting my question here.

There is no Cancel item option next to the only one item in my order, so I don't know where to cancel it.

Lazaro Santin, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

My cancelled Order didn't cancel

1. My cancelled Order didn't cancel - Similar Threads - cancelled Order didn't

2. Canceling an Update - KB4506991

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Canceling an Update - KB4506991: I have tried to permit the update of Windows 10 PRO on my wife's Dell XPS13 twice and each time start up files were corrupted requiring the complete re-installation of Windows - a very long and painful process! The 1093 update installed fine but then KB4506991 comes along...
  3. cancelled drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cancelled drive: I did reduce drive D: . It was cancelled and all documents. Can anybody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancelled-drive/ccc0ee6d-c288-47f0-af7b-dae66b59f830"
  4. How to cancel a subscription

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to cancel a subscription: How to cancel a subscription with Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-cancel-a-subscription/2b3ebf90-4e79-4d97-b051-0bcee0b18608
  5. Cancel Refund Request

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cancel Refund Request: I had a DUH moment. Thought I downloaded the wrong version of Halo Wars Definitive Edition, so I did a refund request, long story short...it WAS the right version and I don't want a refund....how do I proceed??...
  6. license cancellation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    license cancellation: I received a phone call from 1-877-451-3555 telling me My license was about to cancel. I realize that Microsoft does not call users and I thought maybe having the phone number might help put a stop to these phone calls. I am getting them once a day everyday....
  7. Cancell subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cancell subscription: How do I cancell my MS splotaire Premium subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancell-subscription/1c3db8d9-588d-48a1-99b6-edaa867fcbb6
  8. cancel

cancel: answered my own ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancel/593821f9-ca3e-46f2-bed4-f7f2dfcfb109"
  9. Please let me cancel the order I just made. I need it cancelled ASAP (now).

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Please let me cancel the order I just made. I need it cancelled ASAP (now).: I made this order about an hour ago. [ATTACH] Please let me cancel it. How is there no button to cancel an order that was made so recently? I don't understand. But I really need it cancelled....
  10. Cancel auto update

Cancel auto update: My 81 y/o father is having an issue that his machine will not update to the latest windows 10. The machine goes through the process but then fails. How can I EASILY help him over the phone to set his system so the update not only STOPS the auto update process but also stops...