Windows 10: My Canon Printer Was Unable to Print after Installed KB4560960

Discus and support My Canon Printer Was Unable to Print after Installed KB4560960 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Canon printer was unable to print after installed KB4560960. Then, I tried to install KB4567512 but it said the update is not applicable to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by carrie168, Sep 11, 2020.

1. carrie168 Win User

My Canon Printer Was Unable to Print after Installed KB4560960

My Canon printer was unable to print after installed KB4560960. Then, I tried to install KB4567512 but it said the update is not applicable to my computer. So, how I can uninstall KB4560960 or any other solution/option?

Thanks and regards,

Carrie

:)

carrie168, Sep 11, 2020

2. Unable to print documents online from Canon MP510 printer on Windows 10

Hi Rosmery,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the printer on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you trying to print the documents from any website?
    • Which browser are you using to access the websites?
    • Have you tried to print the website from different browser and check if you are able to print them?
    • Have you tried to print any other documents and check if the issue persists?

I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run printer troubleshooter.

Fix printer problems

Step 2: I suggest you to download the latest printer drivers from the manufacturer's website, try to install them and check if it helps.

Printer Canon MP510 driver

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa about:
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 11, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to print using Canon MF4450 printer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need a few more information from you to help you further. Please reply with the following details:

• Do you get any error message when you try to print?
    • Which application are you using to print?

However, you can follow the troubleshooting steps from the article
    Fix printer problems
    and see if that resolves the issue.

You can try printing a test page and check if you are able to print it. Please refer the section Printing a test page - Windows 10 from the article

Printing a Test Page - Windows

Alternatively, you can download the drivers from the Canon website and install them. You can download the drivers from

imageCLASS MF4450

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 11, 2020
  4. My Canon Printer Was Unable to Print after Installed KB4560960

Canon MP810 printing problem

Are these the same Printer Cartridges since the problem started ???

As LemP points out the Ink Nozzles in the Ink Cartridges themselves are probably blocked.

Ink in Ink Cartridges Dries / hardens and blocks if left for a period of time.

They can even dry out all together.

The time factor on this happening to the Ink Cartridges can vary on the climate you are in / heat / cold / humidity including how the printer is used and stored.

• If this Canon Printer was more towards the top tier of printers ( say around $190 Dollars ) i would buy and replace all ink Cartridges.
    • If this Canon Printer was of the cheaper variety ( say under $50 Dollars ) i would buy another cheap Canon Printer as it would not be justifiable to replace the Ink Cartridges in a Cheap Printer.

• With Cheaper Printers in general the Ink Cartridges would cost close to the replacement value of a Cheap Printer.
    I would suggest buying new ink cartridges and use the printer more frequently.

Frank N St31n, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

My Canon Printer Was Unable to Print after Installed KB4560960

1. My Canon Printer Was Unable to Print after Installed KB4560960 - Similar Threads - Canon Printer Was

2. Unable to Print after update - Canon MF743Cdw

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to Print after update - Canon MF743Cdw: Hello - I am unable to print anything after my system did an automatic update. I am printing over WIFI and nothing happens when I try to print something. There's no documents in the queue, nothing happens. The only error I get is when I try to print a test page. It...
  3. Printer not working after update KB4560960

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Printer not working after update KB4560960: Printer not working after update KB4560960 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-not-working-after-update-kb4560960/d48caa09-0657-4360-8f03-21f40e2c28d4
  4. Unable to print after installing update KB4560960 - Uninstalling update fixes problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to print after installing update KB4560960 - Uninstalling update fixes problem: Rather than a question I wish to add another observation re. the problems with update KB4560960. In addition to inability to print I also observed another "bug", which too was fixed by uninstalling KB4560960. Description: I get daily news mailings from several sites:...
  5. Update KB4560960 and printing issue

Update KB4560960 and printing issue: My printer will not work with the new update KB4560960. I was able to easily uninstall it from one Dell Inspirion computer but could not do it with the older, 2015 Inpspirion model I tried through Settings > Updates/Security. When I highlighted the update in the list...
  6. Unable to print after installing update KB4560960 and/or KB4561608. Uninstalling updates...

Unable to print after installing update KB4560960 and/or KB4561608. Uninstalling updates...: Unable to print after installing update KB4560960 and/or KB4561608. Uninstalling updates fixes problem. Reporting bug. This is happening to every Windows 10 computer in our organization as updates install....
  7. I cannot print with my Canon Printer

I cannot print with my Canon Printer: I cannot print with my Canon Printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-print-with-my-canon-printer/ebccee43-1724-47aa-9e0b-1887e835be12
  8. My Canon printer won't connect or print

My Canon printer won't connect or print: Please assist - the documents remain in the queue - it won't print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-canon-printer-wont-connect-or-print/1cca49f5-5509-4d36-811e-16d4124e7006
  9. Unable to print using Canon MF4450 printer

Unable to print using Canon MF4450 printer: Cant get my canon mf4450 fax machinr to print from my computer ***Modified title from: Cant get my canon mf4450 fax machinr to print from my computer***...
  10. My New Canon Printer Stopped Printing

My New Canon Printer Stopped Printing: I recently purchased a CanonTS9120, installed it, & it worked perfectly for three days. Then it stopped printing. After multiple tries, restarts, etc., I uninstalled and reinstalled the printer. It said the installation was successful and I printed one document -- then it...
Tags: