Windows 10: My Canon printer won't connect or print

Discus and support My Canon printer won't connect or print in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please assist - the documents remain in the queue - it won't print... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JessicaHoeksema, May 17, 2020.

1. My Canon printer won't connect or print

Please assist - the documents remain in the queue - it won't print

:)

JessicaHoeksema, May 17, 2020

2. My New Canon Printer Stopped Printing

Hi, Julie,

If your PIXMA ts9120 printer is not able to connect to your computer, please remove the USB cable and reconnect it. Also, if your Canon ts9120 printer is not displayed in the printer list of your computer, go to printers and faxes in your computer’s control
    panel. Then, click on add printer and add your Canon PIXMA ts9120 printer to the printer list and start printing.

To get rid of any of the problems with your PIXMA ts9120 printer, you can get help from the Canon printer support. They have a Chat option on the lower right of the screen.

http://canonprinter.co/canon-pixma-ts9120/

Smittychat., May 17, 2020
  3. Printer Question

Alright so I have a Canon mp495 printer. The printer supports Wi-Fi printing. A while back I setup the printer and it has been connected to the network. The light for Wi-Fi is lit up and when I go to the network and click under my name it is listed there. However when my roommate tried to print something via wireless printing nothing happens. He can find it (as far as I know) but when he goes to print it just says connecting and then gets some sort of error. Ideas as to what is wrong?

satindemon4u, May 17, 2020
  4. My Canon printer won't connect or print

Canon printer won't print

Open Start > Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot

Scroll down

Click Printer

Click Run the Troubleshooter

When complete, restart to see if the problem is resolved.

If that does not work...

Please try the steps recommended below to uninstall printer software

Press Windows key + X, click Apps & Features or Programs and Features

Select your Canon printer.

Select Uninstall.

Press Windows key + R, type control, hit Enter

Open Devices and Printers.

In the Devices and Printers window look for your Canon Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”

Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.

Type printui.exe /s and click OK.

Click on Drivers tab.

Look for Canon Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.

Select OK.

Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.

Close Devices and Printers.

Proceed to reinstall the driver.

Andre Da Costa, May 17, 2020
Thema:

My Canon printer won't connect or print

1. My Canon printer won't connect or print - Similar Threads - Canon printer won't

2. my canon TS3522 printer will not connect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my canon TS3522 printer will not connect.: it wont connect let alone be visible on laptop nor cell phone! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-canon-ts3522-printer-will-not-connect/267b719f-b771-49ce-94e1-5c86eeb2b8b8
  3. my canon TS3522 printer will not connect.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my canon TS3522 printer will not connect.: it wont connect let alone be visible on laptop nor cell phone! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-canon-ts3522-printer-will-not-connect/267b719f-b771-49ce-94e1-5c86eeb2b8b8
  4. My printer won't print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My printer won't print: Hi here. I have a HP laserjet M1319f MFP and it just stopped working. One moment it was printing the other it wasnt. On the PRINTERS & SCANNERS page it will shows as not connected. I tried turning off and on the printer, i tried removing the device and adding it, and theres...
  5. my printer won't print.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my printer won't print.: My printer won't print. The trouble shooter says the problem is fixed but it still won't print. The problem was supposed to be something caught in queue, but I have repeatedly cancelled all print jobs from the print queue and repeatedly get the message that there is an error...
  6. my printer won't print.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my printer won't print.: My printer won't print. The trouble shooter says the problem is fixed but it still won't print. The problem was supposed to be something caught in queue, but I have repeatedly cancelled all print jobs from the print queue and repeatedly get the message that there is an error...
  7. Windows 10 won't print to Canon P7250 printer

Windows 10 won't print to Canon P7250 printer: Hi, I can print test pages but no documents. Everything was working fine last week when I lasted printed and have not played around with any of the settings. Its saying Unexpecting configuration problem 0x8007007e Hope someone can help 159829
  8. I cannot print with my Canon Printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot print with my Canon Printer: I cannot print with my Canon Printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-print-with-my-canon-printer/ebccee43-1724-47aa-9e0b-1887e835be12
  9. My printer won't print

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My printer won't print: Just before it begins to print, it shifts into "save" and saves instead of prints https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-wont-print/fe14ae27-f31b-4524-a215-655765bfe9d2
  10. My New Canon Printer Stopped Printing

My New Canon Printer Stopped Printing: I recently purchased a CanonTS9120, installed it, & it worked perfectly for three days. Then it stopped printing. After multiple tries, restarts, etc., I uninstalled and reinstalled the printer. It said the installation was successful and I printed one document -- then it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connecting my canon printer to my computer