Windows 10: My canon scanner/printer stopped working

Discus and support My canon scanner/printer stopped working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Canon MG6220 Printer /scanner stopped working after windows update. Helpppp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SUSAN BARRETO, Jul 8, 2020.

1. My canon scanner/printer stopped working

My Canon MG6220 Printer /scanner stopped working after windows update. Helpppp

:)

SUSAN BARRETO, Jul 8, 2020

2. Canon MG5350 scanner not working

The scanner in my Canon Pixma MG5350 has stopped working - I get a message "U network scanner EX cannot be found. Re-install scanner driver". I have re-installed all the drivers from Canon but still not working.

I have been in contact with Canon support who suggest that this is a windows problem and that even if I change my printer I will still not be able to scan.

I am on window 10 version 1809 build 17763.134

I would appreciate and help in resolving this issue

Thanks

John in the UK

John Page 32, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Canon MX860 scanner not working

I recently installed Windows 10 and like it but the problem is my printer/scanner will not scan to my computer. I have tried various things even contacted Canon. They do not plan on updated the Canon MX860 printer/scanner. Any suggestions I downloaded
    the Windows Scan app it works, it sends them to the computer but I can't print the sheet out, .

CandyK1957, Jul 8, 2020
  4. My canon scanner/printer stopped working

Canon MG5350 scanner not working

Hi John,

Thank you for including the screen shot of the error. You may try the below suggested steps to fix the issue.

1. Connect the Printer to wireless router.
    2. Run the printer software from the Canon site to download and the set the printer up on the PC.
    3. Download the IJ scan Utility and try attempting to scan documents.
    4. If you still notice the same error, hold down the stop button (Red Button) on the printer for 10 seconds or until the error light goes off and release it.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

My canon scanner/printer stopped working

1. My canon scanner/printer stopped working - Similar Threads - canon scanner printer

2. Canon Printer Scanner won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon Printer Scanner won't work: Code 5 error message 156.69 - My new Canon Pixma 3650S won't print or scan on wifi or USB lead. This seems to be a common problem. Why hasn't Microsoft sorted it?...
  3. Canon Printer Scanner won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon Printer Scanner won't work: Code 5 error message 156.69 - My new Canon Pixma 3650S won't print or scan on wifi or USB lead. This seems to be a common problem. Why hasn't Microsoft sorted it?...
  4. Canon g4010 scanner not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon g4010 scanner not working: my pc has been working using a USB for a scanner on a canon g4010 very well, now it doesn't but printer etc still works. Message is connect to a scanner. Have disconnected everything, reset printer/scanner, troubleshoot etc still no hint of working...
  5. My Canon MX420 printer/scanner problem

My Canon MX420 printer/scanner problem: I have been using my printer /scanner for some time and have ben able to scan, but for some reason now it is not finding my scanner as part of my printer, I hit the scan button on my printer, it says hit k on my pc but it doesn't find my scanner, I have done an update to the...
  6. Canon MX430 printer installed but scanner not working

Canon MX430 printer installed but scanner not working: The Canon all in one prints fine but nothing happens when I try to scan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-mx430-printer-installed-but-scanner-not/5a7f43a8-3327-4adf-b3cb-e42ab384708f
  7. Canon Printer Scanner PIXMA MG6250 - scanner stopped working, reinstalled driver but no luck

Canon Printer Scanner PIXMA MG6250 - scanner stopped working, reinstalled driver but no luck: So I have reloaded the drivers for the printer scanner several times. I can see it in my settings. I can do all functions, EXCEPT Scan help...
  8. Canon MB2250 Printer/scanner/copier

Canon MB2250 Printer/scanner/copier: Hi Yesterday I went to scan a document and was presented with an error telling me that I did not have permission to access that file. I tried a few things and installed the Microsoft APP which worked and I managed to get the scan done. I decided to investigate the issue...
  9. Canon MG5350 scanner not working

Canon MG5350 scanner not working: I have taken action on all the advice given with this problem but scanner will not work from windows apps. No problem if I use the Canon route, but I cannot scan in Photoshop for example. In the first set of following action, it did work but had now failed again. Click...
  10. canon mg2922 scanner stopped working

canon mg2922 scanner stopped working: after windows update! please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/canon-mg2922-scanner-stopped-working/bca69dce-54ae-4f8f-b927-e42b5794d1dc