Windows 10: My caps lock is going CRAZY.

Discus and support My caps lock is going CRAZY. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My caps lock is going frenzy. It switches on and when I unlock it and start typing it locks again randomly. Locks & unlocks on it"s own and unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Widow's Peak, Sep 17, 2019.

1. My caps lock is going CRAZY.

My caps lock is going frenzy. It switches on and when I unlock it and start typing it locks again randomly. Locks & unlocks on it"s own and unable to override. Wireless keyboard.

:)

Widow's Peak, Sep 17, 2019

2. CAPS LOCK SWITCHES RANDOMLY on and off

Hi Andre

CaPS Lock still going crazy . I tried the crRL+SHIFT+capS LOCK FOR A COUPLE OF SECONDS AND ALSO CHECKED THAT THE Filter keY IS TOGGLED OFF.

PROBLEM IS NOT GOING AWAY. ANY OTHER IDEAs?

thanks

petra.voss8, Sep 17, 2019
  3. Caps lock indicator

Hello,

You can make your Windows 10 PC easier to use with the help of Ease of Access. We suggest enabling
    Toggle Keys. You can hear a tone whenever you press Caps Lock, Num Lock, and Scroll Lock when it's enabled.

• Click the Start button.
    • Go to Settings > Ease of Access > Keyboard.
    • Go to Toggle Keys.
    • Turn On the option Hear a tone when you press Caps Lock, Num Lock, and Scroll Lock.

My caps lock is going CRAZY. 8e4ff741-3d0b-4fc0-93a8-9f5e158733c4.png

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Devlin Sco, Sep 17, 2019
  4. My caps lock is going CRAZY.

Caps Lock Icon

Hi Graeme,

The Caps Lock On indicator may have been disabled that's why it doesn't appear on your screen when Caps Lock is on. To have it enabled, follow these steps:

• Right-click on your desktop and click Display Settings.
    • Click Advanced display settings.
    • Scroll down and click Display adapter properties.
    • Click the Screen configurations tab and check the box for
      Enable on-screen display
    • Under Indicator settings for NumLock and CapsLock, look for While the numeric lock or the caps lock is ON section and choose either
      Show the indicator for a few seconds or Always show the indicator on the screen.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

My caps lock is going CRAZY.

1. My caps lock is going CRAZY. - Similar Threads - caps lock going

2. Caps Lock and Num Lock On/Off notification will not go away.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock and Num Lock On/Off notification will not go away.: Anytime I hit caps lock or num lock, the the notification pops up see attached screenshot. I've already tried Control Panel -> Ease of Access Center -> Make the keyboard easier to use -> toggle keys. It still doesn't work. I'm operating on Windows 11....
  3. Caps Lock and Num Lock On/Off notification will not go away.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caps Lock and Num Lock On/Off notification will not go away.: Anytime I hit caps lock or num lock, the the notification pops up see attached screenshot. I've already tried Control Panel -> Ease of Access Center -> Make the keyboard easier to use -> toggle keys. It still doesn't work. I'm operating on Windows 11....
  4. Windows 11 caps lock will not go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 caps lock will not go away: Hi there, I've tried turning off the 'Turn on Toggle Keys' however this pop up of when I press caps lock keeps coming back. I'm not sure how to get rid of this... Please help...
  5. Windows 11 caps lock will not go away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 caps lock will not go away: Hi there, I've tried turning off the 'Turn on Toggle Keys' however this pop up of when I press caps lock keeps coming back. I'm not sure how to get rid of this... Please help...
  6. mY cAPs Lock IS GOING BAlListic.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mY cAPs Lock IS GOING BAlListic.: I've BEEN deALing With thIs PRoBLEM FOr QuITE some time. I dont KNow whaT hAPpeneD, But a LITtlE BiT Ago my kEYBOARd HAs ReaLly Been MESSING uP. i lOoKED Up SOlutiONs for THis AND nOThing haS WORKEd. IT'S VErY FRUStRaTING not bEiNG aBLE TO Type. mY CAPS lOCK IS TuRNING on ANd...
  7. Caps lock acting crazy!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Caps lock acting crazy!: Dear people, idk what happened, but all of the sudden my caps lock letters come out really strange.. some letters come out written like a couple of different letters, but always the same combination for one key. When I press shift + key, everything comes out normal. Here is...
  8. My Caps Lock key is totally crazy, what to do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Caps Lock key is totally crazy, what to do?: I started playing CSGO today and the CapsLock key is my Push-To-Talk key, but I soon realized that it didn't work properly. After some trial and error it turned out that I couldn't turn it off unless I pressed the Shift key !? So basically I press the Caps Lock key to turn it...
  9. Cap Locks message wont go off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cap Locks message wont go off: Getting a White "Caps Lock is On" box in middle of screen. Wont go away unless I reboot the computer. Have tried several Keyboards. Thanks, Brad [ATTACH] Thanks, Brad...
  10. my computer is going crazy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my computer is going crazy: whenever I try to type on my pc no matter whether its on facebook or elsewhere the text keeps repeating and deleting itself and the delete button does nothing..its like someone else has taken over my computer..it does this in fits and starts and my computer can be fine for a...