Windows 10: My captures are all frozen when I play it back

Discus and support My captures are all frozen when I play it back in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Zinonz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f3i85d/my_captures_are_all_frozen_when_i_play_it_back/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Zinonz, Feb 13, 2020 at 6:02 PM.

1. /u/Zinonz Win User

My captures are all frozen when I play it back

2. Frozen Computer

Hi,

We would like to know the status of the concern you have posted here in the Community forum. Kindly answer the following questions for us to provide you with an accurate troubleshooting suggestions.

• When you turn your computer ON, on what screen does it freezes? If you can, kindly post here the screen shot of this frozen window.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to encountering this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your post.

Regards.

3. TPU Capture Feedback

(W1z, could you please create a forum area within "our software" for either "TPU Capture" or "Other software")

As you know, I'm very fond of TPU Capture. Great utility. Although a bit hard to find on TPU *Wink My captures are all frozen when I play it back ;)

Suggestion for improvement.

• Log feature
    • To capture and record both filename (if saved locally) and URL (if uploaded to TPU)
    • That log available as a text .log or as an HTML file with URL links
    • This is a local log, so only the user who made the captures has access to this list of links
    Why? It would allow me to have my own private gallery of what I have uploaded, and to be able to track old pictures, and even recycle rather than upload again to obtain a new URL because I forgot the old one.

The local log solves the security problem of allowing all users to browse the full TPU upload server.

This concept could be made common with a similar feature in GPUz where you can get a screenshot and link. Create a local log of previous uploads that the user can then track and recycle.

Completely Bonkers, Feb 13, 2020 at 6:07 PM
  4. Paola Gar Win User

Screen Capture software

Hi,

Upon checking on your concern, we have found a suggestion that may help you take a screenshot of the dropdown menu using the Snipping tool. Please follow the steps below:

• Launch Snipping tool.
    • Right-click the menu you wish to take a screenshot.
    • Press CTRL + Fn+ Print Scrn.
    • Once you've already taken the print screen of the menu, you may try using the snipping tool and check if it will be able to capture the drop down menu.

Let us know how it goes.

Thema:

1. My captures are all frozen when I play it back - Similar Threads - captures are frozen

2. My captures are frozen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My captures are frozen: My captures are all showing a frozen screen of a random frame of what's meant to be in the capture. It has all the sounds that's in the background submitted by /u/Zinonz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f4if7a/my_captures_are_frozen/
  3. This happens when i play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This happens when i play: Hello, i am not sure how to describe this problem, but whenever i play video games everything in the game freezes for 5 seconds or so and it goes away it's not internet lag for sure and my laptop is in good condition but i believe it's MAYBE one of the VPNS i installed in...
  4. My screen turns red when I capture a screenshot.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen turns red when I capture a screenshot.: My screen turns red when I capture a screenshot. How can I turn it off? I haven't changed any settings; yesterday it was fine. I tried using different snipping tools, and the regular PrtSc button. All red. I have the night mode off, and everything else is regular. [ATTACH]...
  5. audio play back

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio play back: Audio is failing to play through devices speakers. all trouble shooting has failed including, restarts, trouble shooter, reinstalling drivers, and more. The problem right now is that there is no option for the default speakers in the sound settings option. the only output...
  6. After the last update when my computer came back up, I lost all my shortcuts.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After the last update when my computer came back up, I lost all my shortcuts.: After the last update when my computer came back up, I lost all my shortcuts. Is this normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update/c9f47ae2-d77c-485d-92f2-2bd100d5881b
  7. Screen blanks when I try to capture anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen blanks when I try to capture anything: I use Faststone capture and have never had any problems capturing a screen (full or selected area) until now. Since the recent Windows 10 update, whenever I try to capture a screen the screen goes blank. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it?...
  8. No color when vdeos play back

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No color when vdeos play back: When I try to play video the color disappears and it goes to black and white. When I slide the bar, it shows color in the little boxes above the bar, but when I hit play it won't play in color...
  9. Crashes when I play

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashes when I play: Hello! I'm getting more and more BSOD. I'm mostly playing DOTA 2 and after the new patch the trouble started... I'm not sure if DOTA is the cause or the recent Windows update. In event viewer it says Intel(R) Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework : ESIF(8.1.10603.192)...
  10. Music and Videos stutter when playing back

in Windows 10 Support
    Music and Videos stutter when playing back: Hello all, This has been an issue that has been going on for quite some time now. It is weird because it seems to be pretty inconsistent as to when the issue happens. I will do my best to describe my issue. When I listen to spotify there is a stuttering noise, like a CD...