Windows 10: My captures are all frozen when I play it back

Discus and support My captures are all frozen when I play it back in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Zinonz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f3i85d/my_captures_are_all_frozen_when_i_play_it_back/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Zinonz, Feb 13, 2020.

1. /u/Zinonz Win User

My captures are all frozen when I play it back

/u/Zinonz, Feb 13, 2020

2. Frozen Computer

Hi,

We would like to know the status of the concern you have posted here in the Community forum. Kindly answer the following questions for us to provide you with an accurate troubleshooting suggestions.

• When you turn your computer ON, on what screen does it freezes? If you can, kindly post here the screen shot of this frozen window.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to encountering this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Feb 13, 2020
  3. TPU Capture Feedback

(W1z, could you please create a forum area within "our software" for either "TPU Capture" or "Other software")

As you know, I'm very fond of TPU Capture. Great utility. Although a bit hard to find on TPU *Wink My captures are all frozen when I play it back ;)

Suggestion for improvement.

• Log feature
    • To capture and record both filename (if saved locally) and URL (if uploaded to TPU)
    • That log available as a text .log or as an HTML file with URL links
    • This is a local log, so only the user who made the captures has access to this list of links
    Why? It would allow me to have my own private gallery of what I have uploaded, and to be able to track old pictures, and even recycle rather than upload again to obtain a new URL because I forgot the old one.

The local log solves the security problem of allowing all users to browse the full TPU upload server.

This concept could be made common with a similar feature in GPUz where you can get a screenshot and link. Create a local log of previous uploads that the user can then track and recycle.

Completely Bonkers, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Paola Gar Win User

Screen Capture software

Hi,

Upon checking on your concern, we have found a suggestion that may help you take a screenshot of the dropdown menu using the Snipping tool. Please follow the steps below:

• Launch Snipping tool.
    • Right-click the menu you wish to take a screenshot.
    • Press CTRL + Fn+ Print Scrn.
    • Once you've already taken the print screen of the menu, you may try using the snipping tool and check if it will be able to capture the drop down menu.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

1. My captures are all frozen when I play it back - Similar Threads - captures are frozen

2. All of my screen captures are oversaturated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All of my screen captures are oversaturated: Every screen recording I make seems to be oversaturated or if you can say, "fried".Screenshots I make in every browser except IE become oversaturated, screen recordings with OBS.Tried to change encoding type in my GPU driver settings, nothing.Using an AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT,...
  3. All of my screen captures are oversaturated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All of my screen captures are oversaturated: Every screen recording I make seems to be oversaturated or if you can say, "fried".Screenshots I make in every browser except IE become oversaturated, screen recordings with OBS.Tried to change encoding type in my GPU driver settings, nothing.Using an AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT,...
  4. All of my screen captures are oversaturated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Taskbar frozen when I start my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar frozen when I start my PC: I recently built my Windows PC and have discovered that when I start it up my whole Taskbar including Start is frozen none of my apps appear and when I hover my mouse it just says it's loading and I have tried refreshing Windows Explorer but that won't work. I can't type...
  6. Taskbar frozen when I start my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar frozen when I start my PC: I recently built my Windows PC and have discovered that when I start it up my whole Taskbar including Start is frozen none of my apps appear and when I hover my mouse it just says it's loading and I have tried refreshing Windows Explorer but that won't work. I can't type...
  7. Taskbar frozen when I start my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. My captures are frozen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My captures are frozen: My captures are all showing a frozen screen of a random frame of what's meant to be in the capture. It has all the sounds that's in the background submitted by /u/Zinonz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f4if7a/my_captures_are_frozen/
  9. My screen turns red when I capture a screenshot.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen turns red when I capture a screenshot.: My screen turns red when I capture a screenshot. How can I turn it off? I haven't changed any settings; yesterday it was fine. I tried using different snipping tools, and the regular PrtSc button. All red. I have the night mode off, and everything else is regular. [ATTACH]...
  10. No color when vdeos play back

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No color when vdeos play back: When I try to play video the color disappears and it goes to black and white. When I slide the bar, it shows color in the little boxes above the bar, but when I hit play it won't play in color...