Windows 10: My captures are frozen

Discus and support My captures are frozen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My captures are all showing a frozen screen of a random frame of what's meant to be in the capture. It has all the sounds that's in the background... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Zinonz, Feb 15, 2020.

1. /u/Zinonz Win User

My captures are frozen

My captures are all showing a frozen screen of a random frame of what's meant to be in the capture. It has all the sounds that's in the background

submitted by /u/Zinonz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Zinonz, Feb 15, 2020

2. Frozen Computer

Hi,

We would like to know the status of the concern you have posted here in the Community forum. Kindly answer the following questions for us to provide you with an accurate troubleshooting suggestions.

• When you turn your computer ON, on what screen does it freezes? If you can, kindly post here the screen shot of this frozen window.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to encountering this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Feb 15, 2020
  3. TPU Capture Feedback

(W1z, could you please create a forum area within "our software" for either "TPU Capture" or "Other software")

As you know, I'm very fond of TPU Capture. Great utility. Although a bit hard to find on TPU *Wink My captures are frozen ;)

Suggestion for improvement.

• Log feature
    • To capture and record both filename (if saved locally) and URL (if uploaded to TPU)
    • That log available as a text .log or as an HTML file with URL links
    • This is a local log, so only the user who made the captures has access to this list of links
    Why? It would allow me to have my own private gallery of what I have uploaded, and to be able to track old pictures, and even recycle rather than upload again to obtain a new URL because I forgot the old one.

The local log solves the security problem of allowing all users to browse the full TPU upload server.

This concept could be made common with a similar feature in GPUz where you can get a screenshot and link. Create a local log of previous uploads that the user can then track and recycle.

Completely Bonkers, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Paola Gar Win User

My captures are frozen

Screen Capture software

Hi,

Upon checking on your concern, we have found a suggestion that may help you take a screenshot of the dropdown menu using the Snipping tool. Please follow the steps below:

• Launch Snipping tool.
    • Right-click the menu you wish to take a screenshot.
    • Press CTRL + Fn+ Print Scrn.
    • Once you've already taken the print screen of the menu, you may try using the snipping tool and check if it will be able to capture the drop down menu.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

My captures are frozen

1. My captures are frozen - Similar Threads - captures are frozen

2. My taskbar is frozen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar is frozen: My taskbar is frozen and I cannot access my battery,volume,use my window icon not searchWhat can I do???May results have shown to restart Windows explorer from Taskbar,THIS IS NOT WORKINGI've done two things possible solutions too from my powershellIT'S STIL FROZENPLEASE HELP...
  3. My taskbar is frozen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My taskbar is frozen: My taskbar is frozen and I cannot access my battery,volume,use my window icon not searchWhat can I do???May results have shown to restart Windows explorer from Taskbar,THIS IS NOT WORKINGI've done two things possible solutions too from my powershellIT'S STIL FROZENPLEASE HELP...
  4. My taskbar is frozen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Captures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Captures: Why are recording preferences not shown in settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/captures/61926593-6265-48be-ad76-8ffb190669fd
  6. Capture

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Capture: Hello, I have a problem with capture. Whenever i record gameplay i end the clip then look at it. it appears to not be in full screen with black and a tiny box playing the clip.If anyone can respond i would appriciate it....
  7. My computer was frozen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer was frozen: I was looking up recipes and my computer froze or locked up in the process. There was a Microsoft message on the screen and phone number. I called the number and a person with an Indian accent answered. That person had me to click on the window key and input something in...
  8. Captures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Captures: Hello. My videos and captures from games were coming out fine when I got my computer, but I restarted it and now the pause, forward, etc buttons are in a windows 7 fashion, when i have windows 10. Can someone tell me how to resolve this?...
  9. My PC frozen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC frozen: I recently notice my PC getting freeze and I have to cold reboot my laptop to unfrozen, I know this is not healthy for the hard drive, what can I do to stop my pc to freeze? I'll appreciate any feeback....
  10. My captures are all frozen when I play it back

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My captures are all frozen when I play it back: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Zinonz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f3i85d/my_captures_are_all_frozen_when_i_play_it_back/