Windows 10: My Car computer is giving regular BSODs -- please check my minidump

Discus and support My Car computer is giving regular BSODs -- please check my minidump in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is a Windows 10 computer on the latest windows update. AMD am1-a This is my mobo: https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/AM1IA/ This computer is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kill_Dano, May 17, 2019.

1. Kill_Dano Win User

My Car computer is giving regular BSODs -- please check my minidump

This is a Windows 10 computer on the latest windows update. AMD am1-a

This is my mobo:

https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/AM1IA/

This computer is in my car and I use it for music and Navigation, but it regularly gets BSODs. I've collected a few minidumps. I'd really appreciate it if someone smarter than me could have a peak and give my any insight into the root cause.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsOCNGwekwQbiNAvQtQ4gPyKPWjrvQ

:)

Kill_Dano, May 17, 2019

2. Pc BSOD Kernel Security Check Failed (MiniDump)

My computer started giving Random BSODs, Now i cannot get it in sleep Mode (Suspend) as it turns automatically on and shows this Bsod, And cannot use "Repair At Boot" option built-in the pc.

MiniDump: 061517-55484-01

Please Help me, I tried to update the drivers,

Gioele1334, May 17, 2019
  3. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Pairing a phone to a car

Thanks mate I will give that a try as there are two phones listed on the car one being the Pixel being a replacement for a Samsung.

I did also see a trick on YouTube to whereby you disconnect the battery negative form the battery leave for a few seconds and then connect back up and try resetting the Blu tooth again - I suppose a bit like a rebooting a computer anyway worth a try if your suggestion doesn't work.

ICIT2LOL, May 17, 2019
  4. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, May 17, 2019
Thema:

1. My Car computer is giving regular BSODs -- please check my minidump - Similar Threads - Car computer giving

2. My Computer Regularly BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer Regularly BSOD: Usually Either when using a word processor or any other program around 1 hour into a session my computer BSOD without fail. The issue I received this time for the BSOD was "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x0000000000000188,...
  3. My Computer Regularly BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Computer Regularly BSOD: Usually Either when using a word processor or any other program around 1 hour into a session my computer BSOD without fail. The issue I received this time for the BSOD was "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x0000000000000188,...
  4. please help me discover my computer problem after BSOD with my minidump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me discover my computer problem after BSOD with my minidump file: hello there my laptop still new, I bought it last year and use windows 11, but recently there is appeared BSOD twice after I'm updated the OS with the current version actually I don't know exactly the problem maybe I'm too much run the apphere is my minidump file that I don't...
  5. please help me discover my computer problem after BSOD with my minidump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help me discover my computer problem after BSOD with my minidump file: hello there my laptop still new, I bought it last year and use windows 11, but recently there is appeared BSOD twice after I'm updated the OS with the current version actually I don't know exactly the problem maybe I'm too much run the apphere is my minidump file that I don't...
  6. Windows 10 Sudden Reboot, please check my minidump.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Sudden Reboot, please check my minidump.: PC suddenly turned off, no blue screen, wouldn't boot after several minutes but managed to boot afterwards. Minidump link Mediafire https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-sudden-reboot-please-check-my-minidump/ef11b5b0-a4f3-4632-bca2-9819ab37ab87
  7. My computer keeps giving me a BSOD Please help!

My computer keeps giving me a BSOD Please help!: This is my Build: Asrock 970a-G/3.1 Amd FX 8350 DDR3 Gskill Ripjaw 16 GB 1333hz MSI GTX 970 EVGA Supernova 650w Corsair Case Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler Below are Mini Dumps I have collected from numerous crashes BSOD. There are only 4 minidumps below but...
  8. Help Check My BSOD, please

Help Check My BSOD, please: This is the minidump : Minidump the BSOD is MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, its happen 2 times already, in 2 days. its happen when i work. i just use these apps : - vscode - edge, about 10 tabs or more - local by flywheel - node, npm - spotify that's it. My Rig : - Mobo...
  9. Please, check my minidump files

Please, check my minidump files: Hi everyone, My new computer is suffering form sudden restarts, now on daily basis. Event ID is 1001. Bugchecks vary: 0x00000139, 0x0000003B, 0x0000000A. I have collected the minidumps, so it will be great if someone could help me check the mini dump files....
  10. PLEASE HELP! I've received this kind of BSOD and checked my minidump. This is what it said....

PLEASE HELP! I've received this kind of BSOD and checked my minidump. This is what it said....: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.1 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\061220-8890-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: srv*...