Windows 10: My Car computer is giving regular BSODs -- please check my minidump

Discus and support My Car computer is giving regular BSODs -- please check my minidump in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is a Windows 10 computer on the latest windows update. AMD am1-a This is my mobo: https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/AM1IA/ This computer is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kill_Dano, May 17, 2019 at 8:32 PM.

1. Kill_Dano Win User

My Car computer is giving regular BSODs -- please check my minidump

This is a Windows 10 computer on the latest windows update. AMD am1-a

This is my mobo:

https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/AM1IA/

This computer is in my car and I use it for music and Navigation, but it regularly gets BSODs. I've collected a few minidumps. I'd really appreciate it if someone smarter than me could have a peak and give my any insight into the root cause.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsOCNGwekwQbiNAvQtQ4gPyKPWjrvQ

:)

2. Pc BSOD Kernel Security Check Failed (MiniDump)

My computer started giving Random BSODs, Now i cannot get it in sleep Mode (Suspend) as it turns automatically on and shows this Bsod, And cannot use "Repair At Boot" option built-in the pc.

MiniDump: 061517-55484-01

Please Help me, I tried to update the drivers,

3. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Pairing a phone to a car

Thanks mate I will give that a try as there are two phones listed on the car one being the Pixel being a replacement for a Samsung.

I did also see a trick on YouTube to whereby you disconnect the battery negative form the battery leave for a few seconds and then connect back up and try resetting the Blu tooth again - I suppose a bit like a rebooting a computer anyway worth a try if your suggestion doesn't work.

4. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Thema:

1. My Car computer is giving regular BSODs -- please check my minidump - Similar Threads - Car computer giving

2. BSOD minidump?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD minidump?: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AqSY_5OkoTOImddGiQwNuott8soXvQ Can you help me out with troubleshooting this BSOD I got? I wasn't able to write down the exact error message but I was able to get a hold of the dump files....
  3. My computer is still giving repair issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer is still giving repair issues: [IMG]This is the message i got after it asked if i wanted to restart. It did the restart thing a few times then this popped up. Im just very frustrated at this point...
  4. Frequent BSODs, can someone look at my minidumps?

Frequent BSODs, can someone look at my minidumps?: Hello everyone, I have a new Surface Book 2 which recently started suffering from BSODs, with thread exceptions being the most common "cause". I am not proficient enough to take this any further but I found the post about what files should be uploaded for the community to...
  5. Getting different BSODs, please help me figure it out with my minidump included.

Getting different BSODs, please help me figure it out with my minidump included.: Hi, I just built a new pc. I did tests to rule out hard ware issues. I believe there is corruption in the files. I have provided the link to download the minidump. I am trying to get all the help I can, because this is driving me crazy. Thanks in advance for all the help, I...
  6. Help me with this minidump please. These bsod's are blowing up my install and costing me...

Help me with this minidump please. These bsod's are blowing up my install and costing me...: So i posted previously and thought my issue was solved. Evidently not. Just improved? I bsod roughly 2x a day at random. Sometimes at desktop. Sometimes while gaming. Always with bad header, pool, caller, dpc watchdog etc. Unfortunately i recently upgraded my gpu,...
  7. Check my layoutmodification.xml please

in Windows 10 Customization
    Check my layoutmodification.xml please: I am about to import my layoutmodification.xml to our Windows 10 Ent LTSB 2016 image. Can somebody check the syntax? Also, it possible to add in "folders that appear on Start"? 102241
  8. Serious problem with my PC. Frequent bsod! Minidump attached

Serious problem with my PC. Frequent bsod! Minidump attached: I am experiencing BSOD since 15-20 days. Few days back I downgraded NVidia driver and everything was well, no BSOD. Today, when I was watching youtube, suddenly there was crash with BSOD and a very noisy buzzing sound. I get "UNEXPECTED STORE ERROR" or" CRITICAL PROCESS DIED"...
  9. I give up....Please help....BSOD at my wits end...

I give up....Please help....BSOD at my wits end...: Where to begin? Well, I decided to upgrade my GPU's Drivers a few days ago, being as there was a new release. Then, I had the great idea of upgrading to Windows 10 right afterwards! (That was sarcasm, it was a bad idea. Now I can't pinpoint cause of crashes as easily.)...
  10. Regular BSOD when using computer, MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION 0x9c

Regular BSOD when using computer, MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION 0x9c: Since the 1st of this month, I've been getting Machine check exceptions randomly after booting from 3-4mins to up to 30-40mins after initial boot. This computer hasn't had any hardware changes for almost an entire year since I've built it nor has there been any BSOD until a...