Windows 10: My cat jumped on my laptop. Now my keyboard clicks when I type?? Sometimes it clicks and...

Discus and support My cat jumped on my laptop. Now my keyboard clicks when I type?? Sometimes it clicks and... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Now my keyboard clicks when I type?? Sometimes it clicks and sometimes I can't type at all!! I have done a recovery 3 times. Will type only for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MerlynLaw, Nov 21, 2018.

1. MerlynLaw Win User

My cat jumped on my laptop. Now my keyboard clicks when I type?? Sometimes it clicks and...

Now my keyboard clicks when I type?? Sometimes it clicks and sometimes I can't type at all!! I have done a recovery 3 times. Will type only for a short time. Any advise? Thanks

:)

MerlynLaw, Nov 21, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. P4-630 Win User
    Single-click or double-click?

As the title says, do you single-click or double-click on your shortcuts to open your apps?

I'm a fan of single-click, the only downside is that often when I click on a message in de list of my mails in Outlook it can open the mail in a window...
    Not always but besides that, single-click works best for me.

P4-630, Nov 21, 2018
  4. R9
    r9 Win User

My cat jumped on my laptop. Now my keyboard clicks when I type?? Sometimes it clicks and...

Single-click or double-click?

Yes.

Thema:

1. My cat jumped on my laptop. Now my keyboard clicks when I type?? Sometimes it clicks and... - Similar Threads - cat jumped laptop

2. My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type: Clicking sounds does not happen when pc's turned off.I've tried-changing ease of access settings -updating my keyboard drivers-turned of on screen keyboard...
  3. My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type: Clicking sounds does not happen when pc's turned off.I've tried-changing ease of access settings -updating my keyboard drivers-turned of on screen keyboard...
  4. My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My keyboard just clicks. No typing. I'm logged out and cannot type my pin..what now?

My keyboard just clicks. No typing. I'm logged out and cannot type my pin..what now?: Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-just-clicks-no-typing-im-logged-out/e3ed887d-6d20-47f4-a78f-efc104e6dea3
  6. My keyboard just clicks. No typing. I'm logged out and cannot type my pin..what now?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My keyboard just clicks. No typing. I'm logged out and cannot type my pin..what now?: Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-just-clicks-no-typing-im-logged-out/e3ed887d-6d20-47f4-a78f-efc104e6dea3
  7. Cat jumped on my keyboard and all my shortcuts disappeared.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cat jumped on my keyboard and all my shortcuts disappeared.: While I was at my desk, my cat hopped up and wanted to get attention from me. However she laid down on my keyboard and when she did all my shortcuts and files disappeared. Just the shortcuts and files. Not my folders, not my recycling bin. Just the shortcuts are gone. Below...
  8. Cat jumped on my keyboard and all my shortcuts disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cat jumped on my keyboard and all my shortcuts disappeared.: While I was at my desk, my cat hopped up and wanted to get attention from me. However she laid down on my keyboard and when she did all my shortcuts and files disappeared. Just the shortcuts and files. Not my folders, not my recycling bin. Just the shortcuts are gone. Below...
  9. Cat jumped on my keyboard and all my shortcuts disappeared.

10. My right click sometimes left clicks.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My right click sometimes left clicks.: On occasions my right click will left click. It wont do that on another mouse. The driver is updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-right-click-sometimes-left-clicks/f541c2ed-8ac1-47e4-8d60-6b4f9a24ae1b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my cat touched keypad on laptop now its clicking when i type