Windows 10: My cat steppped on my laptop and now my keypad won't work

Discus and support My cat steppped on my laptop and now my keypad won't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I tried troubleshooting and pressing F7 but it didn't work. I finally thought to plug in my mouse and it works now, but every time I unplug it it goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RhiannaDavis79, Sep 24, 2020.

1. My cat steppped on my laptop and now my keypad won't work

I tried troubleshooting and pressing F7 but it didn't work. I finally thought to plug in my mouse and it works now, but every time I unplug it it goes back to no keypad.

:)

RhiannaDavis79, Sep 24, 2020

2. Cat stepped on laptop key board and now there is no mouse cursor

It turned out the cat had steppped on F7, so pressing it repeatedly eventually brought back the cursor.

Andreannartness, Sep 24, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. My cat steppped on my laptop and now my keypad won't work

google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

My cat steppped on my laptop and now my keypad won't work

1. My cat steppped on my laptop and now my keypad won't work - Similar Threads - cat steppped laptop

2. My keypad is not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keypad is not Working: My keypad is not working on the home screen It works on the lock screen but as soon as it opens the keypad stops working I tried using the keyboard on a different pc, it works there but it does not work on my current pc...
  3. My keypad is not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    My keypad is not Working: My keypad is not working on the home screen It works on the lock screen but as soon as it opens the keypad stops working I tried using the keyboard on a different pc, it works there but it does not work on my current pc...
  4. My keypad is not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My laptop won't work

My laptop won't work: I updated my laptop recently . And it asks as choose an option when I turn onAnd when I select "continue to windows" It comes to the same interface. What can ido? And I reset my PC also but it didn't work....
  6. my keypad is not working correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my keypad is not working correctly: lights are not turning on and some keys are not working.i have tried using cmd and other stuff from internet but none of it works.Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keypad-is-not-working-correctly/90d1e36d-c597-4429-af07-8a647ba5f977
  7. my keypad is not working correctly

my keypad is not working correctly: lights are not turning on and some keys are not working.i have tried using cmd and other stuff from internet but none of it works.Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keypad-is-not-working-correctly/90d1e36d-c597-4429-af07-8a647ba5f977
  8. my keypad is not working correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. my cat died

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my cat died: how to resurrect ded cot?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-cat-died/c46c16ad-42c7-4b8b-bce9-3a1b1295d8c4
  10. Cat sat on my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cat sat on my laptop: Hi my cat sat on my laptop and now it won't do anything, it beeps and the caps lock is on but it won't let me turn it off and it won't let me log in. I tried a whole bunch of stuff already looked at about 10 websites with tips first before I came here and nothing has worked....