Windows 10: my CD\DVD driver in samsung laptop not working

Discus and support my CD\DVD driver in samsung laptop not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can`t see film and listen music writind CD\DVD and install any program from cd or dvd my CD\DVD driver not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by raminjahanbakhsh asli, Jun 15, 2019.

1. my CD\DVD driver in samsung laptop not working

I can`t see film and listen music writind CD\DVD and install any program from cd or dvd my CD\DVD driver not working

:)

raminjahanbakhsh asli, Jun 15, 2019
  2. Basith M Win User

CD/DVD driver is not working

Hi Debra,

First of all, I would like to apologize for the delay in responding.

This might have caused due to CD/DVD driver compatibility issues. I suggest you to install the CD/DVD drivers in compatibility mode and then try to set multiple monitor and check if it works for you. This is to check if this is caused due to any driver compatibility
    issues.

Refer to the following Windows 8 article to install driver in compatibility mode, the steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Please reply with the status of the issue so that we can help you in a better way.

Basith M, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Joe TR Win User
    Microsoft 10 and Samsung DVD/CD writer not working

I've done everything suggested plus had a rep from Microsoft control my computer but no luck. Drivers say up to date. Firmware is current(2014) and nothing says it's incompatible.

Either Microsoft needs to remedy this or I need some suggestions for external DVD/CD writers that will work with W-10. I'm not going to purchase something and not work again. I've spent entirely too much time at this. Samsung is no help either.

Thanks for the suggestions but there's something just not clicking quite right.

Joe TR, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Ivann1938 Win User

my CD\DVD driver in samsung laptop not working

DVD/CD Player not working

I have a Lenovo G505s Laptop with Windows 10 and a DVD/ CD Player that suddenly does not work. The computer tells me the drivers are OK. I have been into Device Manager and uninstalled and reinstalled both the DVD player and the associated controller without success. The DVD player appears to be working OK ( I can hear it working and the small power light comes on ) but for some reason the system does not recognise it . I am reluctant to get involved in registry changes ( suggested as a possible source of the problem ) as I am not too computer savvy.

Ivann1938, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

my CD\DVD driver in samsung laptop not working

1. my CD\DVD driver in samsung laptop not working - Similar Threads - CDDVD driver samsung

2. Samsung Laptop Touchscreen Not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Laptop Touchscreen Not working: Upgraded my Samsung Flex laptop to windows 11 now the touchscreen does not respond to finger movement however the S pen does work on the touchscreen. Called Samsung and they tried various solutions and determined that it was a windows 11 problem since the s pen works. Been...
  3. Samsung Laptop Touchscreen Not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Laptop Touchscreen Not working: Upgraded my Samsung Flex laptop to windows 11 now the touchscreen does not respond to finger movement however the S pen does work on the touchscreen. Called Samsung and they tried various solutions and determined that it was a windows 11 problem since the s pen works. Been...
  4. Old Samsung laptop Drivers needed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Old Samsung laptop Drivers needed: So I have an old Samsung ATIV Book 7 model NP740U3E. I recently did a fresh start install of Windows 10. However a few things are still broken like function keys and keyboard backlight. I have downloaded the Samsung Update app. However it appears that this app is no longer...
  5. CDDVD Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CDDVD Drive: Says there is no disc inserted yet there is and it wont play it. The disc contains my old 35mm transparencies that have been scanned in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cddvd-drive/9d0231c3-422f-4a6f-91bc-0d5b8227c2e7
  6. samsung usb driver

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    samsung usb driver: Hello there, I want to install SAMSUNG usb driver in my windows laptop but couldnot install. installation blocke and shows this dilogbox. how do I unblock the publisher to install the latest Samsung driver in my laptop.[ATTACH]...
  7. Touchpad not working on a Samsung laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Touchpad not working on a Samsung laptop: Hello, I have a Samsung laptop model np900x5n I tried many solutions already 1- Bios: enable/disable touchpad in the bios 2- I made sure that I am current with windows update which I am 3- I checked the device manager / there is a problem with the I2C HID device which...
  8. Samsung laptop,

in Windows 10 Customization
    Samsung laptop,: Camera how to alter shot to 50mm x 50mm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-laptop/6de2754f-2c6e-4654-a121-237d1a5aed27
  9. Elan touchpad driver incompatibility (Samsung laptop)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Elan touchpad driver incompatibility (Samsung laptop): Today I made the Windows 10 (Home) update to my Samsung Series 9 laptop (under 2yo) having uninstalled Avast! and making sure everything was up-to-date. I had to force the update as I noticed the 80240020 error present from Windows Update. Anyway, after the update the...
  10. Samsung laptop driver issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Samsung laptop driver issues: Samsung Laptop model NP700Z5B-S01UB So I'm having a problem with drivers. Mostly with function keys/trackpad and settings software. Samsung has a settings software that controls a bunch of stuff on the laptop. Normally I wouldn't bother with such software but its directly...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cd burner on samsung laptop not working