Windows 10: MY CD/DVD WILL NOT OPEN IN MICROSOFT EDGE

Discus and support MY CD/DVD WILL NOT OPEN IN MICROSOFT EDGE in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear Sir or Madam,(24 Jan 2019) I have updated Microsoft Edge but now my CD/DVD door will not open. I have tried all the previous solutions that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KevinSimmons_760, Jan 24, 2019.

1. MY CD/DVD WILL NOT OPEN IN MICROSOFT EDGE

Dear Sir or Madam,(24 Jan 2019)

I have updated Microsoft Edge but now my CD/DVD door will not open. I have tried all the previous solutions that were listed but the don't work. Can you help?

:)

KevinSimmons_760, Jan 24, 2019

2. MY CD/DVD WILL NOT OPEN IN MICROSOFT EDGE

Dear Sir or Madam,(24 Jan 2019)

I have updated Microsoft Edge but now my CD/DVD door will not open. I have tried all the previous solutions that were listed but the don't work. Can you help?

KevinSimmons_760, Dec 16, 2019
  3. CD/DVD drive (EMY CD/DVD WILL NOT OPEN IN MICROSOFT EDGE :) will not open, it is detected

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to update the drivers for CD/DVD drive by following the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Press Windows key + R and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand DVD/CD-ROM drives.
    • Right click on the driver and select update driver software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts and to update the driver.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 16, 2019
  4. milan Win User

MY CD/DVD WILL NOT OPEN IN MICROSOFT EDGE

CD/DvD drive opening on its own

Since i installed windows 10 my cd/dvd drive has been opening on its own. Any suggestions?

milan, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

MY CD/DVD WILL NOT OPEN IN MICROSOFT EDGE

1. MY CD/DVD WILL NOT OPEN IN MICROSOFT EDGE - Similar Threads - DVD OPEN MICROSOFT

2. open my Dell external CD/DVD player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    open my Dell external CD/DVD player: I have one chapter of about 6,000 words on a file on a CD in my external Dell DVD/RW player. I want to copy it into an email to mail to a publisher I am using.My email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. open my Dell external CD/DVD player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    open my Dell external CD/DVD player: I have one chapter of about 6,000 words on a file on a CD in my external Dell DVD/RW player. I want to copy it into an email to mail to a publisher I am using.My email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. open my Dell external CD/DVD player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. CD DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CD DVD: Morning,I have problem with CD DVD that is unable to be formatted, when I create a backup for disc it says that needs to be blank when there are no files into the CD even I try to erase it works but not formatting. I don't trust from youtubers at all which may be unsafe. I...
  6. DVD/CD hanger can not be opened

in Windows 10 Customization
    DVD/CD hanger can not be opened: Why do my laptop dvd/cd hanger can not be opened after its button has already pressed? How is it be opened again like usual? Thank you for any help from you all guys....
  7. cd and dvd

cd and dvd: can any one tell me how to format a cd or dvd in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-and-dvd/cbb85540-9e45-4c5e-adf0-db53aed81ad4
  8. My CD/DVD Rom drive won't open.

My CD/DVD Rom drive won't open.: My CD/DVD Rom drive won't open (windows 10) The device manager "properties" shows code 19, driver corrupted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cddvd-rom-drive-wont-open/3fa941fc-56ba-4128-89b5-0c47d253cc9e
  9. CD/DVD tray will not open

CD/DVD tray will not open: Is it possible that this machines doesn't have a tray? I don't see it. Is there an other way to load software? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Andy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cddvd-tray-will-not-open/f66fca3f-9772-4984-ab8b-c5922012b944
  10. CD/DVD IN MY LENOVO NOT WORKING OPEN THE DOOR INPUT A CD AND NOTHING HAPPENED THE CD/DVD...

CD/DVD IN MY LENOVO NOT WORKING OPEN THE DOOR INPUT A CD AND NOTHING HAPPENED THE CD/DVD...: THE CD/DVD IN MY LENOVO DOES NOTHING WHEN I PUT A CDC/DVD IN CONTROL PANEL CAN'T FIND THE CD/DVD ICON THE DRIVER IS UP TO DATE. TROUBLESHOOTING RESULTS OK this started when I downloaded Window 10. I test the drive and it showed that it is functional in device manager they are...