Windows 10: My certification is not updated in portal, certification ID: 995641313

Discus and support My certification is not updated in portal, certification ID: 995641313 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear Team,I have appeared the Azure 305 exam on dated 14th March 2024, still i am no getting the certificate for the same .Kindly check & revert asap... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sushanta Kumar Patra, Mar 19, 2024.

1. My certification is not updated in portal, certification ID: 995641313

Dear Team,I have appeared the Azure 305 exam on dated 14th March 2024, still i am no getting the certificate for the same .Kindly check & revert asap .Microsoft certification ID: 995641313Regards,Sushanta

:)

Sushanta Kumar Patra, Mar 19, 2024

2. Unable to view Certification portal

Hi SantosiniChoudhury

Thanks for posting the thread on our forum.

According to your description, it seems that you get the error message and can’t view Certification portal.

About how to download the certificate, you can do the following steps:

1. On the “Your dashboard” page, please click on 'Download or purchase' under “Certificates”.
    2. On the “Certificate” page, select the certificate(s) that you would like to download or purchase.
    3. Please click on the “PDF” button. An "OPEN, SAVE, SAVE AS" bar will pop-up at the bottom of the page.
    Besides, we kindly advise you to follow the steps listed below and attempt to try the following troubleshooting over the day:

1. Make sure to use an up-to-date browser. (e.g. Edge)
    2. Clear cache and cookies. Make sure you check Preserve Favorites, website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies; then click Delete.
    3. On the Delete Browsing History window, make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites, website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies; then click Delete.
    4. Allow all third-party cookies through the browser settings.
    Hope the suggestions can help you.

Regards,

Stacey

Stacey Feng MSFT, Mar 19, 2024
  3. 'Update Trusted Microsoft Certificates' -- How To Do It?

Hi Paul,

I suggest you to follow the below and check if it helps.

For Microsoft Edge:

• Navigate to a web page that uses your certificate.
    • Click the Lock icon (in the web address field); the company under “Website Identification” is the company that owns the root.

For Internet Explorer:

• Navigate to a web page that uses your certificate.
    • Click the Lock icon (in the web address field).
    • Click View Certificates then Certification Path.
    • View the certificate name at the top of the Certificate Path.

Hope it helps. Update us the status of updating the Trusted Microsoft Certificates for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 19, 2024
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

My certification is not updated in portal, certification ID: 995641313

Security certificate issue

Hi Doug,

To help you resolve your concern, please follow these steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge and access Nextdoor.com, click
      Continue to this website (not recommended). There should be a
      Certificate warning
      that will appear.
    • Click the Certificate Error button to open the information window.
    • Click View Certificates, and then click Install Certificate.
    • On the warning message that appears, click Yes to install the certificate.

Please let us know the outcome

Ryan Fra, Mar 19, 2024
Thema:

My certification is not updated in portal, certification ID: 995641313

1. My certification is not updated in portal, certification ID: 995641313 - Similar Threads - certification updated portal

2. Certifications not visible anymore on my personal id

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certifications not visible anymore on my personal id: HI .I had my personal and previous work account linked and had 4 certifications done with that MCId. I joined another organization and noticed that all my previous certifcations are not visible on my personal account which are earlier mapped to prev organization. How can I...
  3. Certifications not visible anymore on my personal id

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Certifications not visible anymore on my personal id: HI .I had my personal and previous work account linked and had 4 certifications done with that MCId. I joined another organization and noticed that all my previous certifcations are not visible on my personal account which are earlier mapped to prev organization. How can I...
  4. My certification is not updated in portal, certification ID: 995641313

My certification is not updated in portal, certification ID: 995641313: Dear Team,I have appeared the Azure 305 exam on dated 14th March 2024, still i am no getting the certificate for the same .Kindly check & revert asap .Microsoft certification ID: 995641313Regards,Sushanta...
  5. certification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    certification: I have a certificate with microsoft which I have lost but still have my transcript with me is there any help, to regain the certificate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/certification/158ba229-8db5-4f0e-baab-df7175e1b497
  6. certification

certification: I have a certificate with microsoft which I have lost but still have my transcript with me is there any help, to regain the certificate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/certification/158ba229-8db5-4f0e-baab-df7175e1b497
  7. Certificates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certificates: Anyone know what would block a certificate from being sent through a third party software? I use DoD certificates to connect to a website and can do so successfully using IE, Firefox, or Chrome. But if I try to connect to the site using Webinspect, Burp, or Zap it gives me...
  8. Certificates

Certificates: Anyone know what would block a certificate from being sent through a third party software? I use DoD certificates to connect to a website and can do so successfully using IE, Firefox, or Chrome. But if I try to connect to the site using Webinspect, Burp, or Zap it gives me...
  9. Certificates

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. CERTIFICATES

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CERTIFICATES: Ive tried all the fix i found on the internet but im still getting NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED to some trusted websites like reddit, microsoft themself etc. some works fine tho youtube, fb, twitterive tried all the dns fixthe time fix,ive updated my windows , etc.can someone kind...