Windows 10: My charger is not working.

Discus and support My charger is not working. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever I plug my charger in It doesn't work only after I wait a long time and if you do anything though it will immediately say it is not charging.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Oliver Brancher, Sep 4, 2018.

1. My charger is not working.

Whenever I plug my charger in It doesn't work only after I wait a long time and if you do anything though it will immediately say it is not charging.

:)

Oliver Brancher, Sep 4, 2018

2. nokia lumia charger stopped working

Hi, abromorgan.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I see that your Nokia Lumia charger stopped working. We suggest that you try the following:

• Verify that your charger is working, try the charger with another compatible phone.
    • Restart your phone, if that does not help push and pull the charger plug gently with your fingers. If this helps, check the charger connector for any dust or dirt.
    • If available, use a compatible USB cable and connect it your PC.
    Please let us know if this helps. Thanks!

Justin Sor, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 4, 2018
  4. My charger is not working.

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

My charger is not working.

1. My charger is not working. - Similar Threads - charger working

2. My laptop works only when the charger is plugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop works only when the charger is plugged: I bought asus rog strix g15 recently and it turned off while I was using it . And now it's not switching on untill I plug in the charger . It works only when the charger is plugged...
  3. My laptop works only when the charger is plugged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop works only when the charger is plugged: I bought asus rog strix g15 recently and it turned off while I was using it . And now it's not switching on untill I plug in the charger . It works only when the charger is plugged...
  4. Computer Not Turning On. Charger Light Working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Not Turning On. Charger Light Working.: HP Envy laptop. My computer screen randomly went black, but the power button was still lit. At the side of the keyboard, the charger light was on and white like normal but blinking. I turned the computer on and off, now the power button doesn’t light up at all. I took the...
  5. Computer Not Turning On. Charger Light Working.

Computer Not Turning On. Charger Light Working.: HP Envy laptop. My computer screen randomly went black, but the power button was still lit. At the side of the keyboard, the charger light was on and white like normal but blinking. I turned the computer on and off, now the power button doesn’t light up at all. I took the...
  6. I have Acer Aspire 3 A314 series. The WiFi only works when the charger plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Acer Aspire 3 A314 series. The WiFi only works when the charger plugged in: The WiFi just suddenly on and off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-acer-aspire-3-a314-series-the-wifi-only/b10b8afa-2f51-454e-ab0a-6da9426f2567
  7. I have Acer Aspire 3 A314 series. The WiFi only works when the charger plugged in

I have Acer Aspire 3 A314 series. The WiFi only works when the charger plugged in: The WiFi just suddenly on and off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-acer-aspire-3-a314-series-the-wifi-only/b10b8afa-2f51-454e-ab0a-6da9426f2567
  8. I have Acer Aspire 3 A314 series. The WiFi only works when the charger plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Acer Aspire 3 A314 series. The WiFi only works when the charger plugged in: The WiFi just suddenly on and off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-acer-aspire-3-a314-series-the-wifi-only/62c4ee70-4ea8-4406-ab2e-459df1ac0c0c
  9. I have Acer Aspire 3 A314 series. The WiFi only works when the charger plugged in

I have Acer Aspire 3 A314 series. The WiFi only works when the charger plugged in: The WiFi just suddenly on and off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-acer-aspire-3-a314-series-the-wifi-only/62c4ee70-4ea8-4406-ab2e-459df1ac0c0c
  10. I have Acer Aspire 3 A314 series. The WiFi only works when the charger plugged in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing