Windows 10: My charger is not working.

Discus and support My charger is not working. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever I plug my charger in It doesn't work only after I wait a long time and if you do anything though it will immediately say it is not charging.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Oliver Brancher, Sep 4, 2018.

1. My charger is not working.

Whenever I plug my charger in It doesn't work only after I wait a long time and if you do anything though it will immediately say it is not charging.

:)

Oliver Brancher, Sep 4, 2018

2. nokia lumia charger stopped working

Hi, abromorgan.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I see that your Nokia Lumia charger stopped working. We suggest that you try the following:

• Verify that your charger is working, try the charger with another compatible phone.
    • Restart your phone, if that does not help push and pull the charger plug gently with your fingers. If this helps, check the charger connector for any dust or dirt.
    • If available, use a compatible USB cable and connect it your PC.
    Please let us know if this helps. Thanks!

Justin Sor, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 4, 2018
  4. My charger is not working.

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

My charger is not working.

1. My charger is not working. - Similar Threads - charger working

2. Screen Blink Black for a Second when plugged and unpluged charger

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Blink Black for a Second when plugged and unpluged charger: Hi.. I got a new laptop, but I just found out that my laptop always turn black for second and on again everytime I plug and unplug charger.I find that I have to set refresh rate, cuz when on charging it's 144 Hz, and when on battery it's 60Hz. I changed it 144Hz to 60Hz, and...
  3. USB A to USB C phone charger works, USB C straight to phone works, but USB C to USB C phone...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB A to USB C phone charger works, USB C straight to phone works, but USB C to USB C phone...: So odd. If I run a USB A cable on one end out of my laptop to the USB C in on my phone stand/charger, then put the phone USB C onto the USB C male on the stand, I can charge and pass data. If I run a USB C data cable out of the laptop and straight into the phone, it...
  4. Laptop max brightness brighter when plugged to charger. less bright when on battery. which...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop max brightness brighter when plugged to charger. less bright when on battery. which...: so i just realized that the display is brighter when the charger is plugged in. when the laptop is running on battery the screen is a bit less bright eventhough the windows setting for brightness is maxed out. which setting am i missing? also could this mean, that it is...
  5. Laptop turns off suddenly after unplugging the charger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop turns off suddenly after unplugging the charger: I am using HP Elite-Book 840 G3 with the latest version of windows 10 20H2 Once I was using my laptop on battery power. It suddenly turned off. I thought the battery might be low, but when I connected it to charger, I surprised that the battery is 85% charged. I noticed...
  6. When I plug in charger internet turns off if I play games if not internet works perfectly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I plug in charger internet turns off if I play games if not internet works perfectly: When I play games on my laptop Asus Zenbook 15 if I plug in the charger any type of internet not works tried both Ethernet and Wifi but if I exit the game internet works perfectly with plugged in the charger...
  7. Internet not working on online games when charger plugged in unless I move the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet not working on online games when charger plugged in unless I move the...: I have a very strange issue on my Windows 10 MSI GF63 8RD gaming laptop. This has not always been the case, but whenever I play any online games such as Minecraft or Roblox with my charger plugged in, the internet disconnects unless I restore down the window and move it...
  8. Charger not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Charger not working: I have been trying to charge my laptop but every time I plug it in it says usb malfunctioned, help would be massively appreciated submitted by /u/Mosesow_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ilu07x/charger_not_working/
  9. WHEN I TAKE OFF MY CHARGER. MY LAPTOP DOES NOT WORK

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    WHEN I TAKE OFF MY CHARGER. MY LAPTOP DOES NOT WORK: THE THING IS THAT WHEN I TAKE OFF MY CHARGER. MY LAPTOP DOES NOT WORK AND IT ONLY WORKS WHEN THE CHARGER IS PLUGGED IN. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-problem/5b9e31fc-c14e-4a1b-a2b3-ef9e44b5ad62"
  10. Constantly being advised that my charger is working too slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Constantly being advised that my charger is working too slow: I recently took an update to 10.0.15063.1563 Since then I keep getting the message that I need a faster charger. The charger I am using is the one that came with the phone (640XL) and the cable is ok. How do I fix this....