Windows 10: MY CHECK APPS AND FILES NOT WORKING

Discus and support MY CHECK APPS AND FILES NOT WORKING in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My check apps and files not working and windows defender say this setting is managed by your administrator and I nothing do.[ATTACH]Now what can I do.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Pranav Kumar_066, Feb 21, 2020.

1. MY CHECK APPS AND FILES NOT WORKING

My check apps and files not working and windows defender say this setting is managed by your administrator and I nothing do. MY CHECK APPS AND FILES NOT WORKING a02b72d7-f145-4514-aa6d-ba247b2cb205?upload=true.png Now what can I do.

:)

Pranav Kumar_066, Feb 21, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 21, 2020
  3. Non-Store Default Apps for a file protocol in windows 10

Hi Ajo,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

1) Right click on the file and select choose another app to open. It will display the list of apps to open.

2) If the app is not listed then select more apps and check if you can find it.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Feb 21, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

MY CHECK APPS AND FILES NOT WORKING

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

MY CHECK APPS AND FILES NOT WORKING

1. MY CHECK APPS AND FILES NOT WORKING - Similar Threads - CHECK APPS FILES

2. Checking that my files are not corrupt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Checking that my files are not corrupt: When I make a backup of my USB stick folder that has a few thousand personal files in it, I look at the backup I have just made and look at the folder properties and make sure the backup folder size is identical in bytes as to the original. Is this a good way to make sure the...
  3. Checking that my files are not corrupt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Checking that my files are not corrupt: When I make a backup of my USB stick folder that has a few thousand personal files in it, I look at the backup I have just made and look at the folder properties and make sure the backup folder size is identical in bytes as to the original. Is this a good way to make sure the...
  4. How to enable Check apps and files?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to enable Check apps and files?: Hello, Can you help me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-enable-check-apps-and-files/bc68c76a-9d34-433e-8416-0051372ee6fc
  5. Please, check my minidump files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please, check my minidump files: Hi everyone, My new computer is suffering form sudden restarts, now on daily basis. Event ID is 1001. Bugchecks vary: 0x00000139, 0x0000003B, 0x0000000A. I have collected the minidumps, so it will be great if someone could help me check the mini dump files....
  6. Check apps and files disabled

Check apps and files disabled: I was looking aorund windows defender seeing that smart screen is disabled. [ATTACH] this is my personal computer, how do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/check-apps-and-files-disabled/9d139342-ce25-4bf3-a6e4-5ae30a362f83
  7. In app and browser control in Windows security app that check apps in files option is...

In app and browser control in Windows security app that check apps in files option is...: In app and browser control in Windows security app that check apps in files option is greyed out and it says this setting is managed by your administrator even though I am the administrator I have tried the registry fix as well as the group policy editor fix from YouTube...
  8. How to enable "check apps and files"

How to enable "check apps and files": How to enable "check apps and files" option greyed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-enable-check-apps-and-files/88544596-177f-4a40-b323-6469d2b61e10
  9. Windows Defender Check apps and Files Greyed out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Defender Check apps and Files Greyed out: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/luksonluke [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eqeff5/windows_defender_check_apps_and_files_greyed_out/
  10. Apps & browser control, check apps and files blurred out

Apps & browser control, check apps and files blurred out: When I go to "Check files and apps", it is blurred out. Stating, "This setting is managed by your administrator." When I go to my profile, it states, "PC Local Account Administrator". So I am not sure what to do....