Windows 10: My checking for windows update screen is just showing a blank screen with dots moving on...

Discus and support My checking for windows update screen is just showing a blank screen with dots moving on... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My checking for windows update screen is just showing a blank screen with dots moving on top for hours upon hours. And when i press anywhere it takes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by YounessMaarouf, Jan 31, 2021.

1. My checking for windows update screen is just showing a blank screen with dots moving on...

My checking for windows update screen is just showing a blank screen with dots moving on top for hours upon hours. And when i press anywhere it takes me to a blank screen

:)

YounessMaarouf, Jan 31, 2021
  2. bro67 Win User

Mapped network drive shows only blank screen

Umm that is not a blank screen. That is a blank Windows Explorer window. It is showing at the top that there is nothing in that folder. Suggest you try with another device to find out if that folder really does have something in it.

bro67, Jan 31, 2021
  3. Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Jan 31, 2021
  4. My checking for windows update screen is just showing a blank screen with dots moving on...

Windows 10 blank screen after boot-up....

Anyone have any luck with this ? Windows appears to boot normally until the screen with the little dots on it. Then it goes black , stays that way for a minute and finally logs on. I`ve already googled this and all the answers boil down to two solutions - disable fast startup and change your graphics driver. Neither rly helped for me tho it did seem to be graphics card related.

Awaiting more expert suggestions from TPU !

francis511, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

My checking for windows update screen is just showing a blank screen with dots moving on...

1. My checking for windows update screen is just showing a blank screen with dots moving on... - Similar Threads - checking update screen

2. Blank grey screen with spinning dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank grey screen with spinning dots: Hi,I just thought I'd post this as a new thread, because the 'original' thread from 2017 is now locked and can't receive further contributions...
  3. Blank grey screen with spinning dots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank grey screen with spinning dots: Hi,I just thought I'd post this as a new thread, because the 'original' thread from 2017 is now locked and can't receive further contributions...
  4. Blank grey screen with spinning dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Crashes to blank screen. Restart sometimes starts a blank screen with turquoise dots along...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashes to blank screen. Restart sometimes starts a blank screen with turquoise dots along...: Started recently, end of November until today. Today is the worse of it, as I've been trying to troubleshoot what the issue is.All parts of the PC are brand new and haven't given me any issues until recently. My specs are;MOBO: Z690 Aorus Pro just updated the Bios to F21CPU:...
  6. Crashes to blank screen. Restart sometimes starts a blank screen with turquoise dots along...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crashes to blank screen. Restart sometimes starts a blank screen with turquoise dots along...: Started recently, end of November until today. Today is the worse of it, as I've been trying to troubleshoot what the issue is.All parts of the PC are brand new and haven't given me any issues until recently. My specs are;MOBO: Z690 Aorus Pro just updated the Bios to F21CPU:...
  7. Crashes to blank screen. Restart sometimes starts a blank screen with turquoise dots along...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My checking for windows update screen is just showing a blank screen with dots moving on...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My checking for windows update screen is just showing a blank screen with dots moving on...: My checking for windows update screen is just showing a blank screen with dots moving on top for hours upon hours. And when i press anywhere it takes me to a blank screen...
  9. White dots showing up on my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    White dots showing up on my screen: White squares keep showing up on my screen. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-dots-showing-up-on-my-screen/8fc16ff0-4d44-4e4e-b4b1-750ea74fe4e9
  10. Windows 10: Active hours not showing AM or PM, just blank and a dot.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10: Active hours not showing AM or PM, just blank and a dot.: Here is the picture: [img] I don't know what happened, I wanted to configure my active hours but I can't tell when is PM and when is AM, it just shows a blank and a dot, and I've seen other screens when it actually shows AM and PM. Just updated to 1803, and this is one...