Windows 10: MY CHROME CRASHES !!!

Discus and support MY CHROME CRASHES !!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This issue started On Friday 10/12 My chrome started crashing then i clean up, run antivirus, deleted chrome, and put back, did 5 times. I need help,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JoannaGuzman, Oct 16, 2018.

1. MY CHROME CRASHES !!!

This issue started On Friday 10/12 My chrome started crashing then i clean up, run antivirus, deleted chrome, and put back, did 5 times. I need help, i dont like other browser. It never happened before, PL;EASE HELP!!! SOS

I also deleted adobe shockwave and flash. PLEASE HELP

:)

JoannaGuzman, Oct 16, 2018

2. Google Chrome crashes

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that the Chrome browser crashes. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check whether you are able to repair Google Chrome and check if that helps.

In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.

• Select Programs > Programs and
      Features
      , and then select the program.
    • Select Uninstall to remove the program.
    • To fix the program, select Repair or, if that’s not available, Change.
    • Follow the directions on the screen
    If the repair option is not present, you may uninstall and reinstall the application and check if that helps.

If the issue still persists, it would be better if you contact the Google Chrome support for further assistance.

Hope the provided information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 16, 2018
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 16, 2018
  4. MY CHROME CRASHES !!!

Chrome Crashing & Video won't play

Hi Jone,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Is the issue with playing video is only with confined to specific browser?

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    As the issue still persists, I suggest you to try the below steps.

Step 1: For the issue related to Chrome, refer to the below link:

https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en

Step 2: For the issue related to paying video through browser, try updating Add on in Internet explorer and check if it helps.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/manage-add-ons#ie=ie-11

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

MY CHROME CRASHES !!!

1. MY CHROME CRASHES !!! - Similar Threads - CHROME CRASHES

2. Optional Windows update KB5001391 crashing Chrome

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Optional Windows update KB5001391 crashing Chrome: Hi allI was recently setting up 4 new laptops for some clients and came across a rather unusual error. I updated their systems with the Optional Windows update KB5001391 and suddenly chrome crashed on all 4 laptops. It would either not open at all, or on the off chance that...
  3. My Computer keeps crashing while using chrome browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer keeps crashing while using chrome browser: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AonX9sNFPpDHkkB10edLoqAGzIKB?e=6oSllJ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt...
  4. Windows Explorer/Chrome crash when trying to upload

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Explorer/Chrome crash when trying to upload: Whenever I try uploading a file to any site using Chrome, it's supposed to bring up a windows explorer dialogue box for me to select my file. Unfortunately, the window that pops up always tries to open the most recently uploaded-from folder. In my case, that's often a network...
  5. is Audio Drivers can cause Chrome crashes?

in Browsers and Email
    is Audio Drivers can cause Chrome crashes?: Hello, Recently, I just got Chrome Crash (Aw, Snap!) in Google Meet tab. and the culprit is the "VoiceMeeter Input" sound driver. YouTube doesn't route on the virtual audio device so I realize that VM Input is the culprit. So I reinstalled VoiceMeeter Banana and it fixed....
  6. Google chrome immediately crashes when launched.

Google chrome immediately crashes when launched.: Hello, my google chrome instantly crashes when i double-click on it.When i launch it from a different window user on the same computer, it works.Im on windows 10.When i spam click on it, it works after a dozen of clicks and starts a single tab, then it crashes whenever it...
  7. My Chrome Crashes When Attempting to Attach A File

My Chrome Crashes When Attempting to Attach A File: Hello, My Chrome keeps crashing everytime I try to upload or attach a file. This happens in Outlook, Microsoft Teams, etc etc. Doesn't matter what tab or application it just crashes. My Chrome is up-to-date Version 89.0.4389.114 Official Build 64-bit Computer fairly new....
  8. Are these crashed drive Recuva-recovered Chrome bookmarks usable?

in Browsers and Email
    Are these crashed drive Recuva-recovered Chrome bookmarks usable?: I made a previous thread but it got real messy and confusing, I don't think a lot of people would bother reading it at this point. In simple, with my windows 8.1 computer was fine but wasn't getting internet even though other PCs on router were. I tried some basic network...
  9. Can't Find Chrome Bookmark file in crashed drive

in Browsers and Email
    Can't Find Chrome Bookmark file in crashed drive: I had a windows 8.1 PC crash, it wasn't getting internet no matter any basic fixes I tried, so I just did a 'Refresh Without Affecting Your Files' but then it froze at "Setting up a few more things". I was told it did something like ran out of space and just could not...
  10. Are these crashed drive Recuva-recovered Chrome bookmarks usable?

Are these crashed drive Recuva-recovered Chrome bookmarks usable?: I made a previous thread but it got real messy and confusing, I don't think a lot of people would bother reading it at this point. In simple, with my windows 8.1 computer was fine but wasn't getting internet even though other PCs on router were. I tried some basic network...