Windows 10: My chrome web browser keeps freezing every few seconds

Discus and support My chrome web browser keeps freezing every few seconds in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, my chrome browser freezes every few seconds when i type, switch tabs, etc... Im on Microsoft windows 10 Pro 10.0. 17134 If somebody can help,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RaphaelHuber, Jan 24, 2019.

1. My chrome web browser keeps freezing every few seconds

Hello, my chrome browser freezes every few seconds when i type, switch tabs, etc...

Im on Microsoft windows 10 Pro 10.0. 17134

If somebody can help, please help me.

P.S It all started out of a sudden.

:)

RaphaelHuber, Jan 24, 2019

2. Chrome keeps freezing on Windows 10

Hi Pat,

There may be a few reasons why your Google Chrome keeps on freezing. One reason is the browser that you're using. For us to further isolate your concern, we need you to answer the following:

• Is this happening on other browsers as well (e.g. Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox)?
    • Does the issue persist only on a specific website or it occurs on all websites?

Let us know if you're still getting the same error after performing our suggested troubleshooting step so we can assist further.

Aldwin Ale, Oct 10, 2019
  3. My chrome web browser keeps freezing every few seconds

Hello, my chrome browser freezes every few seconds when i type, switch tabs, etc...

Im on Microsoft windows 10 Pro 10.0. 17134

If somebody can help, please help me.

P.S It all started out of a sudden.

RaphaelHuber, Oct 10, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

My chrome web browser keeps freezing every few seconds

Google Plans a Web-browser, To be called Google Chrome

Google plans to launch its very own web-browser software in competition to Microsoft Internet Explorer called Google Chrome. The new browser according to entries at the official Google blog suggest the driving force behind the browser is to provide value-added features to its users, at the same time, help drive innovation on the web. It is claimed that the browser is tailored to give the most out of common tasks on the internet as a web-browser has become a very significant component of the connected PC.

The browser designed to be streamlined and simple for you to accomplish tasks quickly and easily by offering enhanced address-bar features and other elements that are very different from those on other browsers. The product will be open-source. Says the blog post "To most people, it isn't the browser that matters. It's only a tool to run the important stuff -- the pages, sites and applications that make up the web. Like the classic Google homepage, Google Chrome is clean and fast. It gets out of your way and gets you where you want to go."

Google released a comic book explaining its design approach towards the web-browser, it can be read here. Under the hood, Google claims the browser to have what it takes to run complex web-applications any by keeping each browser tab in its "sandbox", the probability of a web-application crash on one tab affecting other tabs is eradicated. A beta version of this browser software would be released in over 100 countries tomorrow, September the 2nd.

My chrome web browser keeps freezing every few seconds 49a_thm.jpg

Sources: The Wall Street Journal, Official Google Blog

btarunr, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

My chrome web browser keeps freezing every few seconds

1. My chrome web browser keeps freezing every few seconds - Similar Threads - chrome web browser

2. Video games keeps freezing every few seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video games keeps freezing every few seconds: Hello.When I'm playing any online video game, it keeps freezing every few seconds. For my other devices though Phone, Tablet, in the same room, everything seems to be fine, so I think the computer is causing this problem. I didn't have this problem before. I tried resetting...
  3. Video games keeps freezing every few seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video games keeps freezing every few seconds: Hello.When I'm playing any online video game, it keeps freezing every few seconds. For my other devices though Phone, Tablet, in the same room, everything seems to be fine, so I think the computer is causing this problem. I didn't have this problem before. I tried resetting...
  4. Chrome lags/freezes for a few seconds

in Cortana
    Chrome lags/freezes for a few seconds: So in the last week my computers always freezes every few seconds while im on chrome for like 4 or 6 seconds how can i fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-lagsfreezes-for-a-few-seconds/0023c9e6-239f-4db9-9809-9d2aedb7ad48
  5. Windows keeps freezing up every few seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps freezing up every few seconds: Built my pc a few days ago and started overclocking my CPU and ram, it was all working fine (no errors on OCCT) until a few hours ago when I noticed freezes of 5 seconds happening every so often. My first thought was to clear cmos which I did but it's still happening, does...
  6. Windows 10: Video keeps buffering/freezing for a second every few seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10: Video keeps buffering/freezing for a second every few seconds: My windows 10 screen keeps freezing for a second and its really annoying. I've tried 1. Updating my driver display adapters, uninstalling it then restarting, and simply refreshing my video through a simple key bind. Any help would be greatly appreciated also even...
  7. Windows 10 keeps freezing, then refreshing every few seconds

Windows 10 keeps freezing, then refreshing every few seconds: I updated to windows insider preview a few weeks ago and now I am expierencing screen/desktop refreshes every few seconds. I can't open any apps except task manager and services from there. please help...
  8. My computer freezes every few seconds

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer freezes every few seconds: My computer freezes every few seconds, and i don't know solution how to fix it. Has it ever happend to someone, and do you know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-freezes-every-few-seconds/09e64bf0-1871-48e9-a59b-cf3044ee7e52
  9. window 10 keeps freezing every few seconds

window 10 keeps freezing every few seconds: i installed than after 5 min window 10 start freezing than i did a clean installation of windows 10 again and its still freezing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-keeps-freezing-every-few-seconds/d80b84a6-606e-40e7-b47d-8f4a7c7bb8eb
  10. My Mouse freezes every few seconds

My Mouse freezes every few seconds: I do not know why but my mouse keeps freezing every few seconds for about 0.5 seconds. I have updated all my drivers and have looked at multiple videos, but nothing. Can you please help me on this?...