Windows 10: My clipboard keeps clearing itself on my new PC build

Discus and support My clipboard keeps clearing itself on my new PC build in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, I recently built a new PC from scratch and installed Windows 10 Pro but I've been having an issue with it since day one it's been about two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GameSlayerShea, May 5, 2020.

1. My clipboard keeps clearing itself on my new PC build

Hi there, I recently built a new PC from scratch and installed Windows 10 Pro but I've been having an issue with it since day one it's been about two months since I first noticed the problem:

My computer just loses whatever I have copied to my clipboard. I try to paste and nothing is there.

It's gotten incredibly annoying, and will sometimes happen as many as 4-5 times in a 15 minute session of copy/paste intensive work.

I'm at a complete loss as to what to do here. Help, please? It makes doing my work feel like I am constantly swimming against the current just trying to do basic data entry.

:)

GameSlayerShea, May 5, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Clear Clipboard

Hi Oaksavannah,

In the current versions (CC) of Illustrator, there is no way to clear the clipboard - the old versions used to have Edit - Purge, but that was removed . . .

Illustrator will automatically clear the clipboard when is closes

You can minimize the size of the clipboard by adjusting the settings in Edit - Preferences - File Handling and Clipboard

That's about all the control Adobe provids at the moment . . .

DaveM121, May 5, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 5, 2020
  4. My clipboard keeps clearing itself on my new PC build

Clear Clipboard

How can I clear the clipboard when I am working in Adobe Illustrator?

Oaksavannah, May 5, 2020
Thema:

My clipboard keeps clearing itself on my new PC build

1. My clipboard keeps clearing itself on my new PC build - Similar Threads - clipboard keeps clearing

2. Keep bluescreening on new PC build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep bluescreening on new PC build: Hello anyone who may be willing to helpAs the title says, I just build a new gaming PC for my wife. It's not my first rodeo, but I've never had issues like this before so I am stumped.Every time I start the PC running windows 10 pro I immediately get one of the following...
  3. Keep bluescreening on new PC build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep bluescreening on new PC build: Hello anyone who may be willing to helpAs the title says, I just build a new gaming PC for my wife. It's not my first rodeo, but I've never had issues like this before so I am stumped.Every time I start the PC running windows 10 pro I immediately get one of the following...
  4. My pc keeps rebooting itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps rebooting itself: I noticed my pc keeps rebooting itself while playing a game, it seems to be a hardware issue more than a game issue but it only happens when i play the gameSpecs:Nvidia geforce gtx 1060 6 gbAmd Ryzen 5 1600x quad-core processor16 gb ramMsi B360M PRO-VD plus motherboardEvent...
  5. My pc keeps rebooting itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps rebooting itself: I noticed my pc keeps rebooting itself while playing a game, it seems to be a hardware issue more than a game issue but it only happens when i play the gameSpecs:Nvidia geforce gtx 1060 6 gbAmd Ryzen 5 1600x quad-core processor16 gb ramMsi B360M PRO-VD plus motherboardEvent...
  6. My pc keeps rebooting itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My pc keeps repairing itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc keeps repairing itself: about a month ago and still now, my pc shuts down randomly. Now i cant boot up windows correctly. whenever i turn it on it says automatic repair, then diagnosing. But then it brings me to a Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc. It gives me 2 options. Either reset it or...
  8. My PC keeps shutting down itself!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps shutting down itself!: Yesterday I bought a 320GB HDD and installed Windows 10 Pro on it on my PC. Everything was smooth and good on my PC, but today it shutted down itself without saying and noticing anything! It shutted down like unplugging it while working. I controlled EVERY wire that are...
  9. Third time posting this request for help: My clipboard keeps clearing itself, and when I do...

Third time posting this request for help: My clipboard keeps clearing itself, and when I do...: Hi there, I recently built a new PC from scratch and installed Windows 10 Pro but I've been having an issue with it since day one it's been about two months since I first noticed the problem: My computer just loses whatever I have copied to my clipboard. I try to paste and...
  10. My clipboard keeps clearing itself on my new PC build

My clipboard keeps clearing itself on my new PC build: Hi there, I recently built a new PC from scratch and installed Windows 10 Pro but I've been having an issue with it since day one it's been about two months since I first noticed the problem: My computer just loses whatever I have copied to my clipboard. I try to paste and...