Windows 10: My clipboard keeps clearing itself on my new PC build

Discus and support My clipboard keeps clearing itself on my new PC build in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, I recently built a new PC from scratch and installed Windows 10 Pro but I've been having an issue with it since day one it's been about two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GameSlayerShea, May 23, 2020.

1. My clipboard keeps clearing itself on my new PC build

Hi there, I recently built a new PC from scratch and installed Windows 10 Pro but I've been having an issue with it since day one it's been about two months since I first noticed the problem:

My computer just loses whatever I have copied to my clipboard. I try to paste and nothing is there.

It's gotten incredibly annoying, and will sometimes happen as many as 4-5 times in a 15 minute session of copy/paste intensive work.

I'm at a complete loss as to what to do here. Help, please? It makes doing my work feel like I am constantly swimming against the current just trying to do basic data entry.

I asked for help here and the solution offered did NOT help and the advisor stopped responding.

:)

GameSlayerShea, May 23, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Clear Clipboard

Hi Oaksavannah,

In the current versions (CC) of Illustrator, there is no way to clear the clipboard - the old versions used to have Edit - Purge, but that was removed . . .

Illustrator will automatically clear the clipboard when is closes

You can minimize the size of the clipboard by adjusting the settings in Edit - Preferences - File Handling and Clipboard

That's about all the control Adobe provids at the moment . . .

DaveM121, May 23, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 23, 2020
  4. My clipboard keeps clearing itself on my new PC build

Clear Clipboard

How can I clear the clipboard when I am working in Adobe Illustrator?

Oaksavannah, May 23, 2020
Thema:

My clipboard keeps clearing itself on my new PC build

1. My clipboard keeps clearing itself on my new PC build - Similar Threads - clipboard keeps clearing

2. My clipboard keeps clearing itself on my new PC build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My clipboard keeps clearing itself on my new PC build: Hi there, I recently built a new PC from scratch and installed Windows 10 Pro but I've been having an issue with it since day one it's been about two months since I first noticed the problem: My computer just loses whatever I have copied to my clipboard. I try to paste and...
  3. My Bluetooth keeps deleting itself on my Laptop !

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Bluetooth keeps deleting itself on my Laptop !: I have an Asus 17" running Windows 10 64 bit, Intel i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz, 12GB Ram I followed all the steps to repair my bluetooth from the link below ... https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/windows-10-fix-bluetooth-problems When i restart my laptop it's...
  4. cant reset my pc and my internet keep on disconnecting/disable by itself

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant reset my pc and my internet keep on disconnecting/disable by itself: I really cant reset my PC i tried every now and then to reset it but it says' there was a problem' and the reason for resetting my pc is my internet driver keep on disconnecting itself it say 'Cant connect to this network' and disabling like Legit disable and it disabled for...
  5. My Pc Always Restarts By itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Pc Always Restarts By itself: My pc always restart by itself when Im trying to install windows 10. Can someone help me?? There is also an error which is your pc couldn't turn off properly and bcd error submitted by /u/1m4nShyx [link] [comments]...
  6. My Laptop Keeps On Locking Itself.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Laptop Keeps On Locking Itself.: So i opened up my laptop, then suddenly it won’t turn on. And when it did, whenever i typed in my pin, it would also automatically lock. Is my battery dead? It’d really frustrating since i can’t get to use it....
  7. Microsoft Teams Keeps Re-Installing Itself On My PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Teams Keeps Re-Installing Itself On My PC: Basically the subject, ever since my computer got a Windows 10 update Microsoft Teams keeps re-installing itself. I have uninstalled it probably 10 times now and after every reboot its back. This is my personal PC and I have no use for the program and want it gone. I have...
  8. how to clear files on clipboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to clear files on clipboard: how to clear files on clipboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-files-on-clipboard/0380d4c3-0836-470b-a815-5d0c21969979
  9. My Wins 10 PC keeps waking itself up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Wins 10 PC keeps waking itself up: I installed a Windows 10 onto my PC at the beginning of the year, but I didn't realize it was waking itself up until a little further into the months. I keep trying to search for ways to make it stop waking up, and I uninstalled one of the things on the list that makes it...
  10. My brand new PC keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Support
    My brand new PC keeps crashing: Hello! So i recently bought a new PC. but the problem is that it keeps freezing , mostly while playing games but on occasion it also happens while just running internet, so i don't think that the game is causing the issue, although i turned down the graphics just to be...