Windows 10: My ClipSvc isnt there

Discus and support My ClipSvc isnt there in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello My name is Kalp Gupta and I am having a major problem with my Client License Service ClipSvc and i cant use many apps because of this problem and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Kalp Gupta, Dec 18, 2020.

1. My ClipSvc isnt there

Hello My name is Kalp Gupta and I am having a major problem with my Client License Service ClipSvc and i cant use many apps because of this problem and when i see my services i see clip svc isnt even there!? i tried so many things, like adding the .dll extension and going through so many things but it still doesnt come please help with this Microsoft.

My ClipSvc isnt there e264bba4-9415-4433-8d89-0f123bef3fad?upload=true.png

My ClipSvc isnt there 44048cee-fe65-4aeb-ab60-9775e26acaa5?upload=true.png

:)

Kalp Gupta, Dec 18, 2020

2. How to Start the ClipSVC service?

Microsoft Store was not opening and on looking in service i found out that ClipSVC service is stopped. I tried to start it but it is not starting at all. Can anyone please tell me how to start the ClipSVC service.

My ClipSvc isnt there 9a74d2dc-6cd2-49cd-92ed-46f965e2238a?upload=true.png

unknown1234321, Dec 18, 2020
  3. ClipSVC - what it really is

This post is intended for curious users who notice something like ClipSVC in their monitoring or analysis of activity on their Windows 10 computer. Being one such person my internet searches yielded a lot of just wrong information -- at least in so far
    as it relates to Windows 10.

I can't find it documented directly by Microsoft but by noting that ClipSVC is actually a path element leading to a file tokens.dat, I have been able to find useful information: it's part of the licensing system and has nothing to do with the clipboard (which
    is what many misleading websites report).

I learned this from an answer to an unrelated question on
    Answers Here

So nothing is being "clipped" and there are no privacy or other concerns I can identify associated with the file.

Live'n'Learn, Dec 18, 2020
  4. My ClipSvc isnt there

How can I change the default video player to something that isnt in the list of suggested programs

I want to change the default win10 video player to something that isnt in the list of suggested programs.

JohnSmithQR, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

My ClipSvc isnt there

1. My ClipSvc isnt there - Similar Threads - ClipSvc isnt

2. ClipSVC service disabled and can't be started

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ClipSVC service disabled and can't be started: I can't install Microsoft store apps, and I tried every registry fix, but it didn't work. I did a cloud reset to my computer and this is already being boring because I don't want to buy a new computer, my computer is from 2015, the original version was Windows 7 Home and I...
  3. ClipSVC service disabled and can't be started

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ClipSVC service disabled and can't be started: I can't install Microsoft store apps, and I tried every registry fix, but it didn't work. I did a cloud reset to my computer and this is already being boring because I don't want to buy a new computer, my computer is from 2015, the original version was Windows 7 Home and I...
  4. ClipSVC service disabled and can't be started

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WSAPPX clipSVC high CPU when opening a folder with Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSAPPX clipSVC high CPU when opening a folder with Windows Explorer: The title says it all. WSAPPX client license service ClipSVC runs with high CPU whenever I open a folder with a large number of photos using Windows Explorer. This causes Windows Explorer to be super slow. It can take up to 30 minutes or more for Windows Explorer to fully...
  6. WSAPPX clipSVC high CPU when opening a folder with Windows Explorer

WSAPPX clipSVC high CPU when opening a folder with Windows Explorer: The title says it all. WSAPPX client license service ClipSVC runs with high CPU whenever I open a folder with a large number of photos using Windows Explorer. This causes Windows Explorer to be super slow. It can take up to 30 minutes or more for Windows Explorer to fully...
  7. WSAPPX clipSVC high CPU when opening a folder with Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Clipsvc stops after few minutes i start it and upon restarting. I already merged Files, Did...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipsvc stops after few minutes i start it and upon restarting. I already merged Files, Did...: Clipsvc stops after few minutes i start it and upon restarting. I already merged Files, Did a Clean Boot, Reset Pc but nothing changed. I did Every Solution Told in this previous Chat But nothing helped me....
  9. Clipsvc stops after few minutes i start it and upon restarting. I already merged Files, Did...

Clipsvc stops after few minutes i start it and upon restarting. I already merged Files, Did...: Clipsvc stops after few minutes i start it and upon restarting. I already merged Files, Did a Clean Boot, Reset Pc but nothing changed. I did Every Solution Told in this previous Chat But nothing helped me....
  10. Clipsvc stops after few minutes i start it and upon restarting. I already merged Files, Did...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store