Windows 10: My clock is wrong. Can't find the reason

Discus and support My clock is wrong. Can't find the reason in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My clock is off by 1hr (+1) for no reason. DST is not it as it adjusted fine for that. Nothing in the settings helps...any ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BarryCombs1, Apr 30, 2019.

1. My clock is wrong. Can't find the reason

My clock is off by 1hr (+1) for no reason. DST is not it as it adjusted fine for that. Nothing in the settings helps...any ideas?

:)

BarryCombs1, Apr 30, 2019
  2. SiSig_ Win User

Clock displays wrong time

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings of time and time zone:

• Press “Windows+X” and click on “control panel”.
    • On the left hand side click on “clock, language and region”.
    • Click on “change time zone”.
    • And then click on the tab “internet time” and click on “change settings”.
    • Check the box “synchronize with an internet time server” and also select the option “time.windows.com” from the drop down and click on “ok” and check if the issue persists.

SiSig_, Apr 30, 2019
  3. KenW Win User
    [Updated]AMD/ATi 2D Clock Guide

Start all over from step 1. Should have no problems *Smile My clock is wrong. Can't find the reason :)

4. ageor Win User

My clock is wrong. Can't find the reason

ageor, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

My clock is wrong. Can't find the reason

1. My clock is wrong. Can't find the reason - Similar Threads - clock wrong Can't

2. Why is find my device wrong

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why is find my device wrong: Find my device always around 3 or 4 blocks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-find-my-device-wrong/d9ed6389-52be-4f30-a4d6-8fae73bea2bf
  3. Why is find my device wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is find my device wrong: Find my device always around 3 or 4 blocks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-find-my-device-wrong/d9ed6389-52be-4f30-a4d6-8fae73bea2bf
  4. Wrong time in taskbar clock only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong time in taskbar clock only: Im running the newest version of windows in the release preview setting of the windows insider program.my problem is that the clock on the taskbar seems to have the wrong time. the date is correct. the time in the system settings is also correct. i tried changing time zone,...
  5. Wrong time in taskbar clock only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong time in taskbar clock only: Im running the newest version of windows in the release preview setting of the windows insider program.my problem is that the clock on the taskbar seems to have the wrong time. the date is correct. the time in the system settings is also correct. i tried changing time zone,...
  6. Wrong Graphic Memory Clock

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Wrong Graphic Memory Clock: Hello everyone, I have notice that my Maximum Memory clock is 6000mhz rather than 12000mhz according to Passmark.com benchmark. No matter what l do, memory clock does not go over 6000mhz. I have MSI GTX 1650 Super Ventus XS OC Edition. Please help me figure out this problem...
  7. Clock on taskbar displays the wrong time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock on taskbar displays the wrong time: The computer time, date and time zone are all correct in the settings, but the time on the taskbar is stuck permanently at 9:42am https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-on-taskbar-displays-the-wrong-time/e7476f46-c1d6-40d1-92a0-19fb36be03a6
  8. Windows "Time/Clock" always wrong

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows "Time/Clock" always wrong: My clock on Windows is always wrong (e.g. Shows 11 instead of 12). Set time automatically is ON, the time zone is set to a correct one, the Internet Time Setting Server is set to time.windows.com (when I click Update Now, it updates it wrong.....any guesses? submitted by...
  9. "find my device" is wrong

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "find my device" is wrong: My Windows 10 desktop PC is located in South Carolina. When I execute "find my device" from microsoft.com, it shows my desktop computer to be located 1000 miles away in Kansas. This is not an IP issue, since my IP address is associated with a company a few miles away. Is...
  10. Computer clock shows wrong time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer clock shows wrong time: I am in Canada and my 2-year-old Acer Aspire has Windows 10. The time clock is always 1 hr. ahead of real time. I reset, change location from Canada/US to Eastern Standard time Canada. But it doesn't reset itself. Still showing 1 hr ahead of Ontario time. What can I do to fix...