Windows 10: My Cloud EX2 not visible in Explorer

Discus and support My Cloud EX2 not visible in Explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; All worked just fine and backups worked using Acronis that is until I was told by Acronisthat the NAS needed to be accessable through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tencate, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Tencate Win User

My Cloud EX2 not visible in Explorer

All worked just fine and backups worked using Acronis that is until I was told by Acronisthat the NAS needed to be accessable through Explorer.(although it was working just fine as it was!)

I followed this procedure: - Can't see NAS drives in your network on Windows 10? Here is the solution:
    1/ run cmd as admin
    2/ sc.exe config lanmanworkstation depend= bowser/mrxsmb10/nsi
    3/ sc.exe config mrxsmb20 start= disabled
    Restart and you are done!

Well it failed to work so I then carried out this: -

To disable SMBv2 and SMBv3 on the SMB client, run the following commands:
    sc.exe config lanmanworkstation depend= bowser/mrxsmb10/nsi
    sc.exe config mrxsmb20 start= disabled

Well it still failed to workand I still get the same message - see attached.

I have since learned that I should not have done that so my question is how do I get over this issue and corrct the registry entry. (I have to admit that I FAILED to set a restore point before tampering if I had done then I would not now be in a panic!)

One final point I had the latest MS10 update installed before this episode. HELP!
    My Cloud EX2 not visible in  Explorer [​IMG]

:)

Tencate, Apr 9, 2018
  2. brian1179 Win User

cannot see WD MY Cloud EX2 Ultra and WD MY Cloud

yesterday's update did the trick

brian1179, Apr 9, 2018
  3. cannot see WD MY Cloud EX2 Ultra and WD MY Cloud

We appreciate your response. We're glad to know that your concern got resolved after installing an update. If in case you'll experience this issue again, just post a reply on this thread.

Regards.

Darleen Pen, Apr 9, 2018
Thema:

My Cloud EX2 not visible in Explorer

1. My Cloud EX2 not visible in Explorer - Similar Threads - Cloud EX2 visible

2. Mapped Drives Not Visible in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mapped Drives Not Visible in Windows Explorer: Hey All,we have multiple Windows 11 clients connected via an on-premise Microsoft Active Directory system.We have a group policy object for mapping 3 network drives that is working successfully. We have used this same object without changes for several years.The problem is...
  3. Mapped Drives Not Visible in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mapped Drives Not Visible in Windows Explorer: Hey All,we have multiple Windows 11 clients connected via an on-premise Microsoft Active Directory system.We have a group policy object for mapping 3 network drives that is working successfully. We have used this same object without changes for several years.The problem is...
  4. file explorer jpg comments not visible

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file explorer jpg comments not visible: When using file explorer I cannot see a jpg "comment" if the jpg was first stored on a mac and vice versa. That is, when using a Mac the jpg "comments" created on a Windows computer do not display....
  5. Suddenly cannot access MyCloud EX2 Ultra

Suddenly cannot access MyCloud EX2 Ultra: Suddnely, for no obvious reason, I am not able to access my MyCloud EX2 Ultra. I have the NAS configured as Drive W: and use it to store my video library. I use PLEX to access the files, but PLEX is not installed on the NAS, it is on my drive C: I can not access W: from MS...
  6. Drive letter not visible in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Drive letter not visible in Windows Explorer: I have one and only one letter assigned to a drive that is not recognized by the Windows Explorer. It is visible in the Disk Management console. When I change the letter Explorer displays this drive. When I assign this letter to another drive, it disappears from Explorer....
  7. File Explorer Issue "Working on It" is visible

File Explorer Issue "Working on It" is visible: Hi, I just recently upgraded my PC's HDD to SSD instead of cloning the HDD, I performed a clean install of Windows 10 to the SSD and reinstalled all of my programs. The SSD was able to improve my boot times to 20 secs, speed of opening and closing of all programs was way...
  8. Dark Theme - File Explorer Fonts Not Visible

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark Theme - File Explorer Fonts Not Visible: Hi Support, I have recently upgraded to Win 10 from Win 7 and enabled the Dark Theme. But the file explorer header fonts are in the grey background and white font colour which makes it very difficult to see them (Not Visible). Does anyone face a similar issue or how to...
  9. Network shares no longer visible in Explorer

Network shares no longer visible in Explorer: I have two machines: a laptop (Zebedee) and a desktop (Dougal). A couple of days ago I found that the network shares from both machines were no longer visible in Explorer on either machine. I noticed this after Zebedee (but not Dougal) had been upgraded to Windows 10 version...
  10. Shared Drives no longer visible in Explorer

Shared Drives no longer visible in Explorer: Hi,I know that there have been similar posts with similar issues. I have read the more but they are not exactly the same and I have tried some of the solutions posted but they have not worked.I have a desktop computer and a surface pro. The problem is with the desktop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my cloud not in windows explorer

2. cannot see wd ex2 in windows explorer