Windows 10: my cloud won't open when using microsoft edge

Discus and support my cloud won't open when using microsoft edge in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am unable to get to the control panel of MyCloud when using Microsoft Edge, any ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GaleThomas, Feb 25, 2019.

1. my cloud won't open when using microsoft edge

I am unable to get to the control panel of MyCloud when using Microsoft Edge, any ideas?

:)

GaleThomas, Feb 25, 2019

2. when on or restart microsoft edge open

Hi,

Just to clarify, you would like to stop Microsoft Edge from automatically opening the link you stated, is that right?

If so, I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Open Microsoft Edge.

2. Click the "more"(three dots) option.

3. Click Settings > Open Microsoft edge with/

4. From the drop down list, choose a different option other than "specific page".

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Wungraileng Vashi, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Microsoft Edge..

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps if you are using Microsoft edge in MSN home page for changing your current location and check if it helps.

• Open edge browser login to msn.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to settings, then under “market and language” and “home location” option change your current location and check whether it shows correct.
    If you are using bing.com through edge browser then I suggest you to follow the below steps and check.

• Open edge browser login to bing.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to “region” option and click on “change your region” link.
    • Then select your country it will take your location.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 25, 2019
  4. my cloud won't open when using microsoft edge

microsoft edge

Hi Navid,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try restarting Microsoft Edge Browser and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Open task manager right click on Microsoft Edge and go to details click on microsoftedgeCP.exe and click end task

• Restart your Computer and check if it helps.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

my cloud won't open when using microsoft edge

1. my cloud won't open when using microsoft edge - Similar Threads - cloud won't open

2. Microsoft Edge won't stay open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge won't stay open: So yesterday, my laptop was working fine, so I shut it off.But this morning, Microsoft Edge didn't stay open when I clicked on the icon. It opened for a second and then pressed the "x" itself.However, I can use the start menu to access it. Now, when I exit and press the icon...
  3. Microsoft Edge won't stay open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge won't stay open: So yesterday, my laptop was working fine, so I shut it off.But this morning, Microsoft Edge didn't stay open when I clicked on the icon. It opened for a second and then pressed the "x" itself.However, I can use the start menu to access it. Now, when I exit and press the icon...
  4. Microsoft Edge won't stay open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft Edge Suspended and Won't Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge Suspended and Won't Open: Good Morning/Afternoon/EveningMy Microsoft Edge won't open. Whenever I open it, and check task manager, it pops up for a few seconds with the status saying it is "suspended", and then ends itself.It appears in task manager for a few seconds like in the above images, then...
  6. Microsoft Edge Suspended and Won't Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Suspended and Won't Open: Good Morning/Afternoon/EveningMy Microsoft Edge won't open. Whenever I open it, and check task manager, it pops up for a few seconds with the status saying it is "suspended", and then ends itself.It appears in task manager for a few seconds like in the above images, then...
  7. Using Microsoft join.me when others are using Zoom Cloud

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Using Microsoft join.me when others are using Zoom Cloud: I realise i cannot download Zoom Cloud with microsoft S so i have downloaded join.me viewer which is compatable with Microsoft. I want to join a meeting quite soon but everyone is on Cloud Zoom. Is this possible witj join.me. thanks...
  8. Using Microsoft Edge to open epub files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using Microsoft Edge to open epub files: How do I use Microsoft Edge to open epub files when I cannot even select MS Edge from the dropdown list after I click "Open With"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-microsoft-edge-to-open-epub-files/eade9b57-747d-42ac-9ad7-43a4c4b97918"
  9. microsoft edge won't open from app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft edge won't open from app: Microsoft Edge not working.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-wont-open-from-app/e8ad81e9-64a3-4a39-8e74-f8d7777c6ec3
  10. Edge won't open.

in Browsers and Email
    Edge won't open.: When I first got Win 10, the Edge browser worked great but after a time it simply quit working. The opening screen with the icon comes up but then it goes back to my desktop. It isn't a critical problem yet because I can still use Explorer but Edge had some features I liked...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. which nas works with edge