Windows 10: My cmd is corrupted

Discus and support My cmd is corrupted in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My cmd might be corrupted , when i try to open it with shortcut , it doesnt open , when i open the cmd it self it says the file is corrupted and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by knthehero, Aug 20, 2021.

1. knthehero Win User

My cmd is corrupted

My cmd might be corrupted , when i try to open it with shortcut , it doesnt open , when i open the cmd it self it says the file is corrupted and unreadable , is there a fix

:)

knthehero, Aug 20, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 20, 2021
  3. File corruption with windows 7 to 10 and back

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this.

As you restored to the point in time to December 2014, the issue may be with the updates not installed and other corrupted system files. I suggest you to install all the updates and check if issue is resolved. Also follow the below
    given steps and check if it works:

If issue persist, I suggest you to try running DISM scan by following the below steps:

• Press Windows key, and type CMD in search. Right click on CMD and click on Run as administrator.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Thank you

Parth P Patel, Aug 20, 2021
  4. My cmd is corrupted

Windows 10 Quick Acccess Corrupted

Hi Pranab,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused to you and appreciate your efforts which you put in to resolve the issue. In this scenario, I suggest you to perform the following methods and check:

Method1: Try the steps mentioned below:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    • Type CMD
    • Type the following 2 commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow
    • Close the CMD window
    Method 2: To make sure user account is not corrupted, I would suggest you to create a new User account and see if the issue still persists or not:

Follow the steps below:

• In search type User Account.
    • Select manage another account.
    • Select Add a new user in this PC account.
    • Click on Add someone else to this PC and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Let us know the updated status and we'll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Aug 20, 2021
Thema:

My cmd is corrupted

1. My cmd is corrupted - Similar Threads - cmd corrupted

2. cmd corrupted file keep popin up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cmd corrupted file keep popin up: so everytime i use sfc /scannow it says theres corrupted files i try with dism /healthrestore and /healthcheck but the corrupted file is still there, what can i do? heres part of the cbs2023-11-20 20:33:30, Info CBS Appl: detect Parent, Package:...
  3. cmd corrupted file keep popin up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cmd corrupted file keep popin up: so everytime i use sfc /scannow it says theres corrupted files i try with dism /healthrestore and /healthcheck but the corrupted file is still there, what can i do? heres part of the cbs2023-11-20 20:33:30, Info CBS Appl: detect Parent, Package:...
  4. cmd corrupted file keep popin up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I have a pc bug, I tried a dicm cmd to repair corrupted files, but instead I think it made...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a pc bug, I tried a dicm cmd to repair corrupted files, but instead I think it made...: Thanks to this thread it summarizes everything I tried in .Net Framework:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-error-v403019/913732d5-cb19-4e1a-81e5-68ff6002410eBefore I experienced the .Net Framework problems everything was ok when I am...
  6. I have a pc bug, I tried a dicm cmd to repair corrupted files, but instead I think it made...

I have a pc bug, I tried a dicm cmd to repair corrupted files, but instead I think it made...: Thanks to this thread it summarizes everything I tried in .Net Framework:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-error-v403019/913732d5-cb19-4e1a-81e5-68ff6002410eBefore I experienced the .Net Framework problems everything was ok when I am...
  7. I have a pc bug, I tried a dicm cmd to repair corrupted files, but instead I think it made...

8. CMD scan windows system for corrupted files and repaired them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD scan windows system for corrupted files and repaired them: how to use the CMD to do a complete scan of windows system for corrupted files and repaired it please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-scan-windows-system-for-corrupted-files-and/923ada5b-6123-4e77-9c35-b8690120abbd
  9. CMD scan windows system for corrupted files and repaired them

CMD scan windows system for corrupted files and repaired them: how to use the CMD to do a complete scan of windows system for corrupted files and repaired it please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-scan-windows-system-for-corrupted-files-and/923ada5b-6123-4e77-9c35-b8690120abbd
  10. CMD scan windows system for corrupted files and repaired them