Windows 10: my code

Discus and support my code in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; wheres my code i DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-code/57ae4aae-eef0-4019-890b-cfa7ef4b23e4 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AshleyJacobs1, Feb 3, 2021.

1. my code

wheres my code i DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!

:)

AshleyJacobs1, Feb 3, 2021
  2. trt740 Win User

Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Feb 3, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Feb 3, 2021
  4. cadaveca Win User

my code

Abit AW9D Max problem

Might want to check ram. going by the POST code list, 8.2 is power supply, 8.4 is memory.

95Viper's suggestions are pretty good TBH.

cadaveca, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

my code

1. my code - Similar Threads - code

2. "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f": First Problem: My main problem with this is that when you try to run an app as an administrator, it asks for your pin, right? Normally, it would work, but for some reason, the message "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f" keeps popping up. This...
  3. "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f": First Problem: My main problem with this is that when you try to run an app as an administrator, it asks for your pin, right? Normally, it would work, but for some reason, the message "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f" keeps popping up. This...
  4. My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...: I cannot use my Wi-Fi for some reason. I'm getting the following errors in Device Manager with my Wi-Fi adapter: "This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful." and then "Currently, this hardware device is connected to the...
  5. My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...

My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...: I cannot use my Wi-Fi for some reason. I'm getting the following errors in Device Manager with my Wi-Fi adapter: "This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful." and then "Currently, this hardware device is connected to the...
  6. My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. need help with boot up showing no PIN code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with boot up showing no PIN code: I’m am in trouble, my windows 11 doesn’t show password to login, I tried to boot up my pc and there no password, Ctr Alt delete doesn’t work, shift restart and enter my bitlock password key correct but does allow me to boot up...
  8. need help with boot up showing no PIN code

need help with boot up showing no PIN code: I’m am in trouble, my windows 11 doesn’t show password to login, I tried to boot up my pc and there no password, Ctr Alt delete doesn’t work, shift restart and enter my bitlock password key correct but does allow me to boot up...
  9. 0xc000000e Stop code : REGISTRY ERROR

0xc000000e Stop code : REGISTRY ERROR: While using the PC with OS Windows 10 pro, after rebooting the PC, blue screen occurs during boot process, and the PC cannot be booted. - Blue Screen Error Code : 0xc000000e Stop cod : REGISTRY ERROR It happens at several PCs in the my office randomly without any sign.The...
  10. 0xc000000e Stop code : REGISTRY ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0xc000000e Stop code : REGISTRY ERROR: While using the PC with OS Windows 10 pro, after rebooting the PC, blue screen occurs during boot process, and the PC cannot be booted. - Blue Screen Error Code : 0xc000000e Stop cod : REGISTRY ERROR It happens at several PCs in the my office randomly without any sign.The...