Windows 10: my collections feature in edge browser not working

Discus and support my collections feature in edge browser not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; why my collections feature in my edge browser is not working , it is showing a message 'this content is blocked . contact the site owner to fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by abhinav mahto, May 23, 2024.

1. my collections feature in edge browser not working

why my collections feature in my edge browser is not working , it is showing a message 'this content is blocked . contact the site owner to fix this issue' what is the meaning of this?

:)

abhinav mahto, May 23, 2024

2. Edge browser is not working!!!!

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try restarting Microsoft Edge Browser and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Open task manager right click on Microsoft Edge and go to details click on microsoftedgeCP.exe and click end task

• Restart your Computer and check if it helps.

• Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 23, 2024
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Site links not working in Chrome or Edge

Hi,

Have you tried resetting your browser? If not, we suggest you to do so. To reset Edge, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Browser Settings.

• Clear
      Browser Data.

• Close the browser and launch it again.

If the issue persist, follow these other steps:

• Go to
      Task Manager.

• Click on
      MicrosoftedgeCP.exe

• End the task.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 23, 2024
  4. Louie Del Win User

my collections feature in edge browser not working

Edge browser problem

Hi Roy,

Changes in the configuration settings of your browser can be one of the possible causes why you're getting the error message on Microsoft Edge. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you reset the Edge browser using the Internet Explorer since both browsers
    are integrated with each other. Here are the steps to do this:

• Type inetcpl in the Search box, then press
      Enter
      to open the Internet Properties.
    • Click on the Advanced tab, then click Reset under the
      Reset Internet Explorer settings section.
    • Make sure to put a check mark on the Delete personal settings, then click
      Reset.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    • Restart your computer to apply the changes.
    Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control
    settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also, re-enable the add-ons.

Feel free to respond if the provided steps work for you.

Louie Del, May 23, 2024
Thema:

my collections feature in edge browser not working

1. my collections feature in edge browser not working - Similar Threads - collections feature edge

2. my collections feature in edge browser not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my collections feature in edge browser not working: why my collections feature in my edge browser is not working , it is showing a message 'this content is blocked . contact the site owner to fix this issue' what is the meaning of this?...
  3. Edge browser is not working

in Cortana
    Edge browser is not working: I can't open my Edge browser however Chrome and Firefox works well , how can I rectify this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-browser-is-not-working/f025f59b-84ab-416a-a65b-bd74e3d134b5
  4. Edge browser is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge browser is not working: I can't open my Edge browser however Chrome and Firefox works well , how can I rectify this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-browser-is-not-working/f025f59b-84ab-416a-a65b-bd74e3d134b5
  5. Edge browser is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Edge browser not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge browser not working: My PC installed the new Edge browser last night. So when i turned it on today I had it. When I tried to open the Google Keep website it opened it and then just completely froze and i couldn't use the website at all. It eventually glossed over the page and officially froze and...
  7. How to enable the Collections feature in Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable the Collections feature in Microsoft Edge browser: [ATTACH]Microsoft has announced the Collections feature for new Edge users, however, it is limited to Microsoft Edge Developer and Microsoft Edge Canary for now. Collections […] This post How to enable the Collections feature in Microsoft Edge browser is from...
  8. How to get started with Collections feature Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to get started with Collections feature Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Collections feature in the new Microsoft Edge browser can be viewed as a repository where you can store and manage content that interests you. Although it is an early version, it gives a preview of the final changes likely [...] This post How to get...
  9. Microsoft Edge is getting Collections feature on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge is getting Collections feature on Windows 10: Microsoft Edge (Canary) is getting the highly-anticipated ‘Collections’ feature, which is a new way to organize and share the information such as shopping wishlist that we come across every day while browsing the internet. Collections can be opened by clicking an icon in the...
  10. Microsoft is working on new features for Edge, Chrome browsers

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is working on new features for Edge, Chrome browsers: It’s clear that Microsoft is fully committed to improving Chromium-based Edge browser and multiple enhancements are already underway. Many of the improvements will come to all Chromium-powered browsers, including Chrome. After adding an improved version of Find box to...