Windows 10: MY COLOR MANAGEMENT ALWAYS RESTARTED WHEN I TURN ON MY LAPTOP

Discus and support MY COLOR MANAGEMENT ALWAYS RESTARTED WHEN I TURN ON MY LAPTOP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When i turn on my laptop the display color is little bit yellow, when i open the color management i make advance setting which sRGB 2.1 and make it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EdenAmory, Jul 10, 2020.

1. EdenAmory Win User

MY COLOR MANAGEMENT ALWAYS RESTARTED WHEN I TURN ON MY LAPTOP

When i turn on my laptop the display color is little bit yellow, when i open the color management i make advance setting which sRGB 2.1 and make it default, But when i restart my laptop it won`t work,the color it restarted to little bit yellow

:)

EdenAmory, Jul 10, 2020
  2. Kursah Win User

High Ping when i Turn on the wifi of my laptop

Can you please provide more information?

• What make/model of router do you have?
    • Is it on the latest firmware?
    • If you don't know how to do something with your router, please refer to the user's manual or provide us more information about it so we can assist you better.
    • What make/model of laptops do you have?
    • Is the laptop that causes the high latency of the wireless connection much older than the other devices?
    • Have you scanned the device for malware to make sure it isn't causing any kind of attack inside or outside of your network? (I recommend MalwareBytes AntiMalware Free from Ninite.com)
    • What are you pinging when you're monitoring this issue? Google? Your gateway/router?
    High latency in a wireless envirnoment like this one I would assume it is either something overloading from a malicious attack, an old device using a narrower bandwidth causing the router to have to change its channel scopes and having issues doing so (firmware bug), or the router being overloaded trying to manage all the requests over wireless (cheaper home-grade routers can fall flat on their face if too many devices connect to their wireless network(s))...there are other things like channel interference that @remixedcat refers to that are absolutely worth looking into.

Acrylic WiFi is an excellent program. Run it for about 15 minutes, then use Snip to take a screenshot of it (Google: Now to use Microsoft Snip, if you've never used it). You can attach images to a new post or upload them to Techpowerup.org and past the IMG code in your post.

Hope this helps get you going in the right direction!

*Toast :toast:

Kursah, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Gasaraki Win User
    High Ping when i Turn on the wifi of my laptop

I think it's time for a new laptop.

Gasaraki, Jul 10, 2020
  4. MY COLOR MANAGEMENT ALWAYS RESTARTED WHEN I TURN ON MY LAPTOP

My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

MY COLOR MANAGEMENT ALWAYS RESTARTED WHEN I TURN ON MY LAPTOP

1. MY COLOR MANAGEMENT ALWAYS RESTARTED WHEN I TURN ON MY LAPTOP - Similar Threads - COLOR MANAGEMENT ALWAYS

2. Why is my laptop screen flickering colors when turned on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my laptop screen flickering colors when turned on?: Whenever I turn on the laptop instead of the normal boot screen to DELL it just goes to changing colors, it goes white then red then green then blue then black and repeats that some more times until it gets to red, if the charger is plugged in it will turn off after the...
  3. Why is my laptop screen flickering colors when turned on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my laptop screen flickering colors when turned on?: Whenever I turn on the laptop instead of the normal boot screen to DELL it just goes to changing colors, it goes white then red then green then blue then black and repeats that some more times until it gets to red, if the charger is plugged in it will turn off after the...
  4. my laptop restart when i turn it on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop restart when i turn it on: when i updated windows my laptop restart when i turn it on so i run a troubleshooter on windows update and it detect WaaSMedicService Issues remediated by :AutomaticCorruptionRepairPlugin;ResetRepairPlugin what does it mean? And how to fix it?...
  5. my laptop restart when i turn it on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop restart when i turn it on: when i updated windows my laptop restart when i turn it on so i run a troubleshooter on windows update and it detect WaaSMedicService Issues remediated by :AutomaticCorruptionRepairPlugin;ResetRepairPlugin what does it mean? And how to fix it?...
  6. my laptop restart when i turn it on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. my laptop always deletes everything when i turn it off and back on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my laptop always deletes everything when i turn it off and back on: whenever i turn off my laptop, it completely wipes everything when i turn it back on. this is starting to annoy me, how do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-always-deletes-everything-when-i-turn-it/1076660b-cbaa-46eb-b758-79915a93d5ad
  8. When I turn off my laptop it restarts.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When I turn off my laptop it restarts.: Sometimes when I turn off my computer it immediately starts again, like a restart. Can someone explain to me why does it happen? If I should worry? and, how to fix it?...
  9. my night light always turn on when i start my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    my night light always turn on when i start my laptop: hello, can u guys fix my problem? whenever i turn on my laptop its always turn on the night light its kinda irritating to me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-night-light-always-turn-on-when-i-start-my/d4e72eea-836c-4f03-8094-ac905acc0f50
  10. Wifi Is Always Turned Off When I Open My Laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Is Always Turned Off When I Open My Laptop: I have a problem with my laptop. Whenever I turn it on, the WiFi is always off even though it was turned on the last time I used it before I turned it off. When I tried to turn the WiFi on with the button, it will still show that I'm not connected in any network, and the "x"...