Windows 10: My Com it won't Contact to Microsoft Server

Discus and support My Com it won't Contact to Microsoft Server in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am Having Problem to be able on Contacting to the Microsoft Server/Yet I am able to Log into the Com just find/Here is a Overview on the Com/ My... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SeanWiggins, Sep 14, 2018.

1. My Com it won't Contact to Microsoft Server

I am Having Problem to be able on Contacting to the Microsoft Server/Yet I am able to Log into the Com just find/Here is a Overview on the Com/

My Overview of the Com/ I got it aback in the Year of 20150421/Then I jump off of Windows 8.1 And Jump onto Windows 10/Since I made the Jump/I got my-self into the Windows 10 Build Insider Preview/ Then Arip of 2018/My Cases Fan/There was not working as right/So I update the Fans/While this time my Windows Defender it was Not working or Update/That when I call out for some Help/As my Com it still won't Connect to the Microsoft Server/

My Overview of the Problem Areas/

Log In/Yes I am able to Log into the Com Just find/But If I put in the Wrong Password/It will take it 20 Minute before it find it it's the wrong Password/

Windows Setting/

Windows Setting/Windows Update/

On the Mircosoft.com Website/It is Saying it was Last time it was check for a Update it was on the 06/26/2018 At 08:52:40 PM

Windows Setting/Windows Update/The Last time it has check it was on 09/06/2018 06:42 PM/With a Error Encountered There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x8024a21e)

In My Personal Note/It is Not Contacting to the Microsoft Servers/to Update the Windows Update/

Windows Setting/Windows Update/My Last time I got a Windows Build it was on the 04/23/2018/It was the OS Build 17134.137/Since then/Microsoft have Relasting 02 Build for the Slow ring

Windows Setting/Windows Insider Program/It's Just work But it Slow on Getting my Info

Windows Setting/Windows Security/

My Windows Defender/It my Virus & Threat is Not working/Or Updating thru the Windows Update/

Windows Setting/Accounts

When I Click on the Link under this You Need to Verify Your Identity on this Pc. It Doesn't to do Nothing/

Apps and Projames

Microsoft Edge/Microsoft.com/When I try to Log intio my Account/There was an issue looking up your account. Tap Next to try again.

Google Chrome/It Just work's Just fine

Microsoft Office 365

Few Day Ago/I Update my Office to the Microsoft office 365/Now when I open up all any Program/It Bring this Up/It the Activation Wizard/Then when I try to e it/It Come Up Saying

that/We are Unable to Contact to the Server/Please try again Later/

Windows Feedback Hub

The Windows Feedback Hub/It Last time it was Update was on the 06/27/2018

The Under the Feedback/So I can put my Entry on the feedback Hub/It won't Let me to be able on Sign me in/On to the Microsoft Servers

I will to put even More on this

:)

SeanWiggins, Sep 14, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Sep 14, 2018
  4. My Com it won't Contact to Microsoft Server

microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

My Com it won't Contact to Microsoft Server

1. My Com it won't Contact to Microsoft Server - Similar Threads - Com won't Contact

2. WinGet COM Server using 50% of my cpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WinGet COM Server using 50% of my cpu: Today, i heard my fans went fast as hell. Then when i went to taskbar, i saw "Winget COM Servers" using 50-98% of my cpu. Then. I tried doing solutions but none worked.. pls help....
  3. YourFamily_000000000000000000023000085c134e5@group s. outlook. com In contacts app for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YourFamily_000000000000000000023000085c134e5@group s. outlook. com In contacts app for...: YourFamily_000000000000000000023000085c134e5@groups. outlook. com In contacts app for windows 10 and it wont go away.I tried deleting it and it just keeps coming back. I saw a similar post here: "Your family Group" has appeared in Outlook.com and I - Microsoft Community but...
  4. YourFamily_000000000000000000023000085c134e5@group s. outlook. com In contacts app for...

YourFamily_000000000000000000023000085c134e5@group s. outlook. com In contacts app for...: YourFamily_000000000000000000023000085c134e5@groups. outlook. com In contacts app for windows 10 and it wont go away.I tried deleting it and it just keeps coming back. I saw a similar post here: "Your family Group" has appeared in Outlook.com and I - Microsoft Community but...
  5. "Contacting the server for information"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Contacting the server for information": When attempting to Open or Save a WORD or EXCEL document, a dialogue box often opens with the following message: "Contacting the server for information"I usually have to "end task" from Task Manager but this issue seems to occur rather routinely. This is my first Surface...
  6. "Contacting the server for information"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Contacting the server for information": When attempting to Open or Save a WORD or EXCEL document, a dialogue box often opens with the following message: "Contacting the server for information"I usually have to "end task" from Task Manager but this issue seems to occur rather routinely. This is my first Surface...
  7. "Contacting the server for information"

8. Streaming Core COM Server?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Streaming Core COM Server?: I was looking through my task manger for anything fishy and spotted this process and am wondering what it is. It's called Streaming Core COM Server and when i open the file location its a program called StreamingCore in Program Files\Numecent\Application Jukebox Player. This...
  9. outlook contacting server

in Microsoft Office and 365
    outlook contacting server: hi i have windwos 10 pro all updated, and office pro 2016 all legal licenses and kaspersky internet security. when i was in netcabo operator or net by cable in this case called NOS in Portugal i had no problems. since i change to Vodafone fiber, this problems arrived. i am...
  10. outlook contacting server

in Windows 10 Support
    outlook contacting server: hi i have windwos 10 pro all updated, and office pro 2016 all legal licenses and kaspersky internet security. when i was in netcabo operator or net by cable in this case called NOS in Portugal i had no problems. since i change to Vodafone fiber, this problems arrived. i am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. There was an issue looking up your account