Windows 10: my commputer wont pick up my sd card wont down load onto it and even with external hard...

Discus and support my commputer wont pick up my sd card wont down load onto it and even with external hard... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; like I said it wont pick up my storage units I put in so I would like someone to walk me through how to get it to download on to my storage units... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JasonMarshall3, Aug 25, 2019.

1. my commputer wont pick up my sd card wont down load onto it and even with external hard...

like I said it wont pick up my storage units I put in so I would like someone to walk me through how to get it to download on to my storage units please

:)

JasonMarshall3, Aug 25, 2019

2. SD card wont read

Hello I'm trying to get my SD Card to read and it wont. I went into disk management and it still wont read. I as well updated my drivers. Any help? Thanks

BladeKemats, Aug 25, 2019
  3. reformatting hard drives and sd cards

im trying to reformat 64 gig micro sd card and wont lt me also have a old hard drive i put in a hard drive caddy to make it evternal and it wont let me format that either

DaleTorsell, Aug 25, 2019
  4. my commputer wont pick up my sd card wont down load onto it and even with external hard...

My Nokia Lumia wont find my Micro SD Card

As the title says my Lumia 520 wont pick up my micro SD card&its in the right way,works in my old phone(blackberry)and my
    Lumia 520 is new.

Any help/solutions would be much appreciated.

Thanks&goodbye

MickyDrumm, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

my commputer wont pick up my sd card wont down load onto it and even with external hard...

1. my commputer wont pick up my sd card wont down load onto it and even with external hard... - Similar Threads - commputer wont pick

2. my external hard drive wont show up to be used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my external hard drive wont show up to be used: i just got a new external hard drive seagate basic 2tb hdd and it wont be able to be use no matter what i try, it keeps beeping that just means it isnt regestered it shows up in Bluetooth and devices in other deviced simply titled expansion so i know its working, ive tried...
  3. my external hard drive wont show up to be used

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my external hard drive wont show up to be used: i just got a new external hard drive seagate basic 2tb hdd and it wont be able to be use no matter what i try, it keeps beeping that just means it isnt regestered it shows up in Bluetooth and devices in other deviced simply titled expansion so i know its working, ive tried...
  4. My wallpaper wont load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wallpaper wont load.: Today i was trying to load a new wallpaper for my laptop, somehow it displays black and when i try to open the background setting, the settings app just freezes and somehow i restarted it and it still doesnt work,...
  5. My wallpaper wont load.

My wallpaper wont load.: Today i was trying to load a new wallpaper for my laptop, somehow it displays black and when i try to open the background setting, the settings app just freezes and somehow i restarted it and it still doesnt work,...
  6. My laptop wont load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop wont load: It might have been an update that installed wrong, but my laptop will no longer load. I have an msi laptop so the start screen shows the msi logo and some loading dots. But my scree freezes after the dots go around 1 time. I cant boot up into safe mode and have tried to do...
  7. my card reader doesn't pick up my sd cards

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my card reader doesn't pick up my sd cards: When I insert my SD cards into my PC it doesn't even show any action at all. My SD cards work in other devices but my Lenovo Flex 5 doesn't read them although it sure used to! I looked under Devices and printers but the SD cards don't show up. I also looked in my folders but...
  8. My Minecraft Wont load

My Minecraft Wont load: I got Minecraft but when I click on it it shows "MOJANG" but after that it just goes blank, it doesnt shut down or anything but it just goes white,please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-minecraft-wont-load/fcfea78f-19e9-4790-828c-60fe492474a7
  9. mic wont pick up sound

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    mic wont pick up sound: ok so I just updated my windows 10 and now my mic wont pick up any sound what so ever. Plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-wont-pick-up-sound/db52c409-4273-4e22-abe6-53c8a3bc4c75
  10. My micro SD cards wont read/cant access card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My micro SD cards wont read/cant access card: My micro SD cards wont read/cant access card I have windows 10 HP laptop bought last year 2017. My CD player works, so do all the USB ports. I made sure to keep my micro SD HC 16gb by Transcend, and other ones ive used. Is there a setting I have off for reading this...