Windows 10: My comnputer asks me to 'activate my license" every 2 minutes.

Discus and support My comnputer asks me to 'activate my license" every 2 minutes. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; The Windows 10 is fairly new to me. I am overwhelmed by the "Actyivate my License" notes that are in front of everything every 2 minutes or so.program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PatriciaClapp1, Mar 30, 2020.

1. My comnputer asks me to 'activate my license" every 2 minutes.

The Windows 10 is fairly new to me. I am overwhelmed by the "Actyivate my License" notes that are in front of everything every 2 minutes or so.program

My computer guru spent an hour or so trying to make this computer program understand that it is new, and I paid good money for it.... And had me update on March 12th.

Nothing has worked....

And of course my product key for the Windows 7 is useless....

And now the consultant is under quarantine.

How long can I keep using this machine? I need it, and it is terrifying me with big blue messages that i can do nothing about. ?

:)

PatriciaClapp1, Mar 30, 2020

2. Win 10 activation is expiring - volume license

Finally got it activated but still confused as to what is really going on with activation.

here is what I did:

-got another Win7 Pro key from a friend (non volume license one)
    -I tried to activate it, but it gave the same error message as before, "could not activate with this key"
    -following suggestion above, I tried it a second time. This time it activated !!! (internet was connected both times)

don't know why just doing it 2 times makes it work. maybe someone else can explain that.

I checked it with ShowkeyPlus and to my surprise it now said it was activated and showed the installed key as the generic Win10Pro key that is listed in above post. But I did not enter that key. ????

tikicarver, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - Sleep Works But Only if 5 Minutes or Less

What about the Troubleshooting tutorial steps here:

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/fix-windows-10-sl...

I've never seen at least one them not be successful.

I had suggested first to set Display at 0, Sleep at 1 minute and Hibernate at 2 minutes and then after each step sit back to observe. I have rarely had to work all the way through the list.

Absolute thoroughness is required when troubleshooting Sleep, skipping nothing and asking back if you need any help to complete a step. We often find out later that the fix was the skipped step, so please do not skip any. If you need help performing any step
    I will help.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Mar 30, 2020
  4. My comnputer asks me to 'activate my license" every 2 minutes.

Your Windows license expires on...

Hi Hayurin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to check which version of Windows is activated.

Follow the below steps.

• Go to settings.

• Click on update and recovery.

• Click on Activation.

• And check which version of Windows is activated.

If it shows as insider preview then i suggest you to contact Microsoft Phone support as they have the right resources to activate windows 10.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

My comnputer asks me to 'activate my license" every 2 minutes.

1. My comnputer asks me to 'activate my license" every 2 minutes. - Similar Threads - comnputer asks 'activate

2. My upgrade asks me for an activation in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My upgrade asks me for an activation in Windows 11: HelloI had a version of Windows 10 pro and just did a reinitialization of my hard drive i.e. A clean install. After the initialization and a clean install, Windows was asking me for an activation code. I was not able to find it. I was told that Windows 11 was free so I...
  3. Laptop asking me to activate my windows os

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Laptop asking me to activate my windows os: Hi, I have an HP laptop and suddenly it's starting me to activate windows again. I have contacted HP suppost and told me that I should try reinstalling again, I tried it but cannot proceed since I cannot boot up from USB since I don't have BIOS password since I'm not the...
  4. Laptop asking me to activate my windows os

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop asking me to activate my windows os: Hi, I have an HP laptop and suddenly it's starting me to activate windows again. I have contacted HP suppost and told me that I should try reinstalling again, I tried it but cannot proceed since I cannot boot up from USB since I don't have BIOS password since I'm not the...
  5. My Windows 10 every few minutes ask for PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 every few minutes ask for PIN: My Windows 10 every few minutes ask for PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-every-few-minutes-ask-for-pin/51c1da9b-cffa-467e-af6b-8f4dda9dd5c4
  6. My Windows 10 every few minutes ask for PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows 10 every few minutes ask for PIN: My Windows 10 every few minutes ask for PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-every-few-minutes-ask-for-pin/51c1da9b-cffa-467e-af6b-8f4dda9dd5c4
  7. My Windows 10 every few minutes ask for PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. My laptop asks me to activate windows

My laptop asks me to activate windows: Hey i had this laptop for about a year now then it says i need to activate my windows but it is pre installed and i don't know where my product key is....
  9. My computer asks me to 'activate my license" every 2 minutes.

My computer asks me to 'activate my license" every 2 minutes.: The Windows 10 is fairly new to me. I am overwhelmed by the "Actyivate my License" notes that are in front of everything every 2 minutes or so.program My computer guru spent an hour or so trying to make this computer program understand that it is new, and I paid good money...
  10. Automatic Restart Every 2 Minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Restart Every 2 Minutes: Hi All, About 5 days ago I received a BSOD but I cannot remember what it was for (It may have been a Power State Failure). I would get the BSOD and then the computer would restart. I uninstalled the latest Microsoft Update (I believe it was a Security update). BSOD...