Windows 10: my comp has been reset 6 times, still doesnt work..........i dont care if i loose my files...

Discus and support my comp has been reset 6 times, still doesnt work..........i dont care if i loose my files... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; comp has been reset 10 times.....still have problems how do I reset it to factory condition... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VictoriaGadit, Mar 27, 2019.

1. my comp has been reset 6 times, still doesnt work..........i dont care if i loose my files...

comp has been reset 10 times.....still have problems how do I reset it to factory condition

:)

VictoriaGadit, Mar 27, 2019
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Bios resetting is... upsetting....

try 1.350V , then if it doesnt boot ,raise it one step @ a time until it does.

sneekypeet, Mar 27, 2019
  4. my comp has been reset 6 times, still doesnt work..........i dont care if i loose my files...

N97 software update failure: "sim card missing"

is your phone on general profile when u are trying to update?if not put the phone in general profile, if this doesnt work try restarting the phone and then trying to update again, if the above 2 methods fail then backup all your data on the phone and then
    reset with the code *#7370#, work this ou step-by-step, use the last method if the other 2 methods dont work..if you are still having problems and are not able to update after resetting,i suggest you contact nokia care..

swayam5256, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

my comp has been reset 6 times, still doesnt work..........i dont care if i loose my files...

1. my comp has been reset 6 times, still doesnt work..........i dont care if i loose my files... - Similar Threads - comp has been

2. If i reset my pc with keep my files will i loose dolby access or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If i reset my pc with keep my files will i loose dolby access or not: If i reset my pc with keep my files will i loose dolby acces https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-reset-my-pc-with-keep-my-files-will-i-loose/fd6464a2-1ed0-4c67-88d7-591b463a6e2b
  3. If i reset my pc with keep my files will i loose dolby access or not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If i reset my pc with keep my files will i loose dolby access or not: If i reset my pc with keep my files will i loose dolby acces https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-reset-my-pc-with-keep-my-files-will-i-loose/fd6464a2-1ed0-4c67-88d7-591b463a6e2b
  4. Skype (which I dont use) has been running every second my computer has been on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Skype (which I dont use) has been running every second my computer has been on: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Zoom_Fiscon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/15v1x5l/skype_which_i_dont_use_has_been_running_every/
  5. will i loose my windows pro after factory reset?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    will i loose my windows pro after factory reset?: if i factory reset my pc that had windows 10 but added product key to unlock windows 10pro will i loose the product code and have to pay for it again?...
  6. what happens to windows if i reset my comp.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what happens to windows if i reset my comp.: I want to ask that if i reset my comp, by chosing deleting files, folder, setting apps and also wiping out all drives ..Then is it going to remove my windows too??Or it will delete everything except my windows iso??...
  7. my time on task keeps loosing time i have to reset every time i use my pc this is a...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my time on task keeps loosing time i have to reset every time i use my pc this is a...: my pc looses time every day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-time-on-task-keeps-loosing-time-i-have-to-reset/22b2e9b0-4fa0-4fc4-baf1-bab2421b01a1
  8. 1909 killed my webcam and MS doesnt care

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    1909 killed my webcam and MS doesnt care: the win10 1909 update killed the webcam on many laptops and microsoft doesnt seem to care or even acknowledge the problem. i can pop in a linux distro and the camera works fine. i can load a 1903 backup and the camera works. 1909 broke the camera and i need a fix! submitted...
  9. PIN has been set but i still login with my Microsoft password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PIN has been set but i still login with my Microsoft password: Hello!, I have set up a pin but windows 10 won't let me log in with my PIN instead I must log in with my outlook password. It looks like there is a trouble with the windows itself since it showed that I still need to add a PIN although I have already set it. Regards,...
  10. How do I transfer my files from my windows 7 comp to my windows 10 comp?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I transfer my files from my windows 7 comp to my windows 10 comp?: step by step help in transferring files on old 7 to new 10 * Moved from insider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-my-files-from-my-windows-7-comp/ec60d22d-aff6-4a65-8d77-3122ae93d80b"