Windows 10: My company PC running on windows 10 is stuck on shut down screen

Discus and support My company PC running on windows 10 is stuck on shut down screen in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; This started happening after a some windows update a few weeks ago and an antivirus update at the same time. I disabled fast startup last week and so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by pauard, Jan 19, 2021.

1. pauard Win User

My company PC running on windows 10 is stuck on shut down screen

This started happening after a some windows update a few weeks ago and an antivirus update at the same time. I disabled fast startup last week and so it went fine during the whole week.

Then I didnt use it during the weekend and now it's stuck on the shut down screen again with the fast startup still disabled.

I would like to solve this problem as soon as possible because I can't keep forcing the pc to shut down or else a permanent damage might occur. Any help will be gladly appreciated. Thank you!

:)

pauard, Jan 19, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 19, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

PC gets stuck on 'Shutting down' or 'Restarting' blue screen Windows 10

Hi Samuel,

For us to provide an accurate resolution for the issue that you are experiencing, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Are you receiving any error message before your PC shuts down?
    • Were there any changes on your PC before this happened like software or update installed?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you run the built-in troubleshooter in Windows 10 to check and resolve issues with power. Here's a simple guide on how to do it:

• Press the Start button.
    • Type Control Panel, and then hit Enter.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Power troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

1. My company PC running on windows 10 is stuck on shut down screen - Similar Threads - company running stuck

2. My Laptop Stuck At Shut Down Screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop Stuck At Shut Down Screen.: My Laptop Stuck at ShutDown Screen Just Process Keep going On but not shutting down And My Keyboard is not Working, What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-stuck-at-shut-down-screen/2c41c34f-6f69-4e6d-9fc4-6a170e10c1da
  3. My Laptop Stuck At Shut Down Screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Stuck At Shut Down Screen.: My Laptop Stuck at ShutDown Screen Just Process Keep going On but not shutting down And My Keyboard is not Working, What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-stuck-at-shut-down-screen/2c41c34f-6f69-4e6d-9fc4-6a170e10c1da
  4. My Laptop Stuck At Shut Down Screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Window 10 laptop stuck on 'shutting down' screen

Window 10 laptop stuck on 'shutting down' screen: My Asus Windows 10 laptop is stuck on the 'Shutting down' screen. Holding down the power button does not do anything. Neither does pressing any of the keys. It has been happening for 3 days now. I have unplugged the power and let the battery die, after restart it didn't...
  6. Window 10 laptop stuck on 'shutting down' screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 laptop stuck on 'shutting down' screen: My Asus Windows 10 laptop is stuck on the 'Shutting down' screen. Holding down the power button does not do anything. Neither does pressing any of the keys. It has been happening for 3 days now. I have unplugged the power and let the battery die, after restart it didn't...
  7. Window 10 laptop stuck on 'shutting down' screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Stuck at shutting down screen

Stuck at shutting down screen: my laptop is stuck on shutting down screen and keyboard is not working what should i do?plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-at-shutting-down-screen/89b0b937-1d81-44ca-b98f-3607b1756228
  9. Stuck at shut down screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at shut down screen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Furthestsauce50 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mlq7vn/stuck_at_shut_down_screen/
  10. Computer will not shut down, stuck in "shutting down" loading screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer will not shut down, stuck in "shutting down" loading screen: I've had this problem for 3 days now, and I'm frustrated beyond belief. Whenever I go to shut down my computer, I'm always stuck in "shutting down" or "restarting" with the circle loading animation playing below it. I'd leave it on throughout the whole day, and the computer...