Windows 10: My computer abruptly slowed down. I do not understand why and have done things to try and...

Discus and support My computer abruptly slowed down. I do not understand why and have done things to try and... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; TL;DR too long; didn't read at the bottom :Hello!In this post I will be detailing the issue I have on my computer in the hopes of finding answers to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Black_F1RE, Jan 9, 2022.

1. My computer abruptly slowed down. I do not understand why and have done things to try and...

TL;DR too long; didn't read at the bottom :Hello!In this post I will be detailing the issue I have on my computer in the hopes of finding answers to my questions and solving my problem. Thank you in advance for your help!On the morning of the 5th of January 2022 I booted up my computer and started working. Everything seemed fine for about 20 minutes until I tried opening a new tab and I noticed that loading times were much slower than usual. I know that this was not the case until now since I was on a website that has many loading screens and I had not noticed any issues earlier.After seein

:)

Black_F1RE, Jan 9, 2022

2. Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Jan 9, 2022
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 9, 2022
  4. oreo1342 Win User

My computer abruptly slowed down. I do not understand why and have done things to try and...

oreo1342, Jan 9, 2022
Thema:

My computer abruptly slowed down. I do not understand why and have done things to try and...

1. My computer abruptly slowed down. I do not understand why and have done things to try and... - Similar Threads - computer abruptly slowed

2. Why is my computer slowing down and crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my computer slowing down and crashing: My computer runs normally on start-up but after about 10 minutes begins to slow down, freezes and goes to a blue screen saying there was a problem and the system Is restarting. When I turn the computer back on it's super slow again. I wait an hour and come back and it's...
  3. Why is my computer slowing down and crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my computer slowing down and crashing: My computer runs normally on start-up but after about 10 minutes begins to slow down, freezes and goes to a blue screen saying there was a problem and the system Is restarting. When I turn the computer back on it's super slow again. I wait an hour and come back and it's...
  4. On January 5th my computer slowed down abruptly. Details in the post below.

On January 5th my computer slowed down abruptly. Details in the post below.: Ever since the morning of January 5th my computer has slowed down. I have done several things to try to fix the issue but none of them worked. I have tried:Downloading the latest drivers for my computer Acer Spin 314-51Scanning for malware on my computer with a complete scan...
  5. On January 5th my computer slowed down abruptly. Details in the post below.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On January 5th my computer slowed down abruptly. Details in the post below.: Ever since the morning of January 5th my computer has slowed down. I have done several things to try to fix the issue but none of them worked. I have tried:Downloading the latest drivers for my computer Acer Spin 314-51Scanning for malware on my computer with a complete scan...
  6. My computer abruptly slowed down. I do not understand why and have done things to try and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer abruptly slowed down. I do not understand why and have done things to try and...: TL;DR too long; didn't read at the bottom :Hello!In this post I will be detailing the issue I have on my computer in the hopes of finding answers to my questions and solving my problem. Thank you in advance for your help!On the morning of the 5th of January 2022 I booted up...
  7. My computer has been slow since the 5th of January. It abruptly slowed down. I have tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has been slow since the 5th of January. It abruptly slowed down. I have tried...: TL;DR too long; didn't read at the bottom :Hello!In this post I will be detailing the issue I have on my computer in the hopes of finding answers to my questions and solving my problem. Thank you in advance for your help!On the morning of the 5th of January 2022 I booted up...
  8. My computer has been slow since the 5th of January. It abruptly slowed down. I have tried...

My computer has been slow since the 5th of January. It abruptly slowed down. I have tried...: TL;DR too long; didn't read at the bottom :Hello!In this post I will be detailing the issue I have on my computer in the hopes of finding answers to my questions and solving my problem. Thank you in advance for your help!On the morning of the 5th of January 2022 I booted up...
  9. Computer abruptly shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer abruptly shutting down: Hi, My computer just decides to shut down randomly and I'm not sure why it's doing this. I tried to find some more info and here's all I found. Any suggestions? [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Computers slow slow slow slow down; what do I do?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computers slow slow slow slow down; what do I do?: Both my and my wife's computer will just sorta die; they work but things that should take a couple seconds take many minutes. Restarting fixes it, but it can take 15 minutes just to shut the computer down. Once I had to unplug it. Mine is 3 months old, hers maybe 5 years....