Windows 10: My Computer affected with WannaCry Ransomware URGENT HELP!!

Discus and support My Computer affected with WannaCry Ransomware URGENT HELP!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do i remove this ransomware safely without removing data? URGENT HELP!!! im need to finish my work project!!!! my works files is inaccessible!!!!... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by asaxW, May 10, 2022.

1. asaxW Win User

My Computer affected with WannaCry Ransomware URGENT HELP!!

How do i remove this ransomware safely without removing data? URGENT HELP!!! im need to finish my work project!!!! my works files is inaccessible!!!!

:)

asaxW, May 10, 2022
  2. 스낵 Win User

Windows 10 and Wannacry ransomware

Well.. I don't think so. This WannaCry ransomware doesn't affected by lunching files but affected by using SMB(TCP port 445), so it can be affected anytimes if you connected to internet.

스낵, May 10, 2022
  3. dakfrommd Win User

wannacry ransomware

does window 10 require an update to protect against wannacry ransomware

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

dakfrommd, May 10, 2022
Thema:

1. My Computer affected with WannaCry Ransomware URGENT HELP!! - Similar Threads - Computer affected WannaCry

2. Virus affected urgent help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus affected urgent help: Hi friends I thinks my windows 10 pc is affected by virus and it is so slow and lags too much I can't open any apps except settings. Tomorrow is my online class can anyne help me pleasee??? Can I reinstall my windows I thinks it is linked with my ms accountSystem specs4GB...
  3. my system affected by some type of ransomware

my system affected by some type of ransomware: type of all files changes automatically in efji if i try to format pc and install new iso file but that file also affected so what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-system-affected-by-some-type-of-ransomware/8d6c04ac-b9cf-4455-b56a-74664ea7bf7a
  4. HELP MY FRIEND!!! WANNACRY IS BACK!

HELP MY FRIEND!!! WANNACRY IS BACK!: Hello Microsoft, can you help my Friend? In my Facebook group, I have a member whose laptop is infected with the "Wannacry" ransomware. I don't know whether he actually downloaded the ransomware on purpose, or not. But I think the "Wannacry" Ransomware is back. Can you guys...
  5. Affected by a malware/ ransomware .mado

Affected by a malware/ ransomware .mado: As my brother’s pc is infected by a malware or ransomware which has created an extension .mado after all the files i’m talking 5TB files which is my brothers work from past 12 years now its of mo use untill unless someone finds a solution to it, as i was going trough some...
  6. Affected by Ransomware Krusop

Affected by Ransomware Krusop: ATTENTION! Don't worry, you can return all your files! All your files like photos, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key. The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you. This...
  7. Ransomware affects Windows Activation

Ransomware affects Windows Activation: Hallo, I saw a post about Ransomware now focusing on Windows Activation which started from early Aug until now and i'm using Win 7 and linux mint as dual boot and i want to know when will this Ransomware come to an end? Thank you Kindly! [Original Title: Ransomware]...
  8. Wannacry

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wannacry: Is wannacry still active and what to do if you get infected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/wannacry/05152dfd-e08d-4e70-a206-bd0ccf1e4626
  9. URGENT: Wannacry fix - THIS UPDATE NOT APPLICABLE TO OS

URGENT: Wannacry fix - THIS UPDATE NOT APPLICABLE TO OS: Hello, BIG PROBLEM. My organization is responding to the Wannacry update by rolling out new Windows 10 machines to critical users who run Windows 7. The OS version we are rolling out with is Windows 10 Enterprise, 1607, 14393.1198. The problem: 1) We are...
  10. WannaCry

WannaCry: I saw on TV that the WannaCry Ransom Virus will be blocked if your Windows Updates are up-to-date. Which upgrade do I need stop the latest ransom from England or where ever? I just received my last Update around 5/11/2017. The only thing different, that I see, is that...