Windows 10: my computer afterm the latest update kees crushing and i caNT TURN MY CAM ON it restarts...

Discus and support my computer afterm the latest update kees crushing and i caNT TURN MY CAM ON it restarts... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; widows code error my comp crushes when i start cam... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by chachi38, Apr 1, 2021.

1. chachi38 Win User

my computer afterm the latest update kees crushing and i caNT TURN MY CAM ON it restarts...

widows code error my comp crushes when i start cam

:)

chachi38, Apr 1, 2021

2. life cam hd3000

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you, as per your query.

Let’s try to update the cam driver manually and check if it helps. Follow the below step:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Expand “Imaging Device”.

• Right click on the Cam device and select
      update.

• Once update is done, restart the computer.
    If the issue still persist try the below method provided.

Method 2.

I would recommend you to go to the below provided link and download the latest updated cam driver and installed it in compatibility mode and let us know the status. Follow the below steps:

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    If the issue still persist, I would suggest you to wait for some time until Microsoft does not
    release the Microsoft life cam HD3000 driver.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 1, 2021
  3. How to turn on Web cam in Windows 10?

Hi Sheila,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the web cam on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Follow the below steps to turn on the web cam and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, click on Settings from the left pane.
    • Click on Privacy.
    • Choose Camera, and turn off or on Let apps use my camera.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 1, 2021
  4. my computer afterm the latest update kees crushing and i caNT TURN MY CAM ON it restarts...

Computer crashes and restarts periodically

Hello Kurt,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

What is the make and model of your computer?

What is the anti-virus program on the computer?

I suggest you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you

Ruth Buruga, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

my computer afterm the latest update kees crushing and i caNT TURN MY CAM ON it restarts...

1. my computer afterm the latest update kees crushing and i caNT TURN MY CAM ON it restarts... - Similar Threads - computer afterm latest

2. I cant update my windows to latest version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant update my windows to latest version: It keeps saying update failed error code:0x80080005 failed to download. ive missed a lot of updates and even my minecraft education does not work anymore with no network connection error code 2603...
  3. I cant update my windows to latest version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant update my windows to latest version: It keeps saying update failed error code:0x80080005 failed to download. ive missed a lot of updates and even my minecraft education does not work anymore with no network connection error code 2603...
  4. why i cant update my BIOS Update and my laptop kept crushing and one time my laptop cant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i cant update my BIOS Update and my laptop kept crushing and one time my laptop cant...: why i cant update my BIOS Update and my laptop kept crushing and one time my laptop cant open and it showed restoring and it failed. im planing to being this back from where i bought my laptop so maybe they can help me, my laptop was bought 2022 jun 5 its not that old....
  5. why i cant update my BIOS Update and my laptop kept crushing and one time my laptop cant...

why i cant update my BIOS Update and my laptop kept crushing and one time my laptop cant...: why i cant update my BIOS Update and my laptop kept crushing and one time my laptop cant open and it showed restoring and it failed. im planing to being this back from where i bought my laptop so maybe they can help me, my laptop was bought 2022 jun 5 its not that old....
  6. my web cam wont work because i cant turn it on in my privacy settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my web cam wont work because i cant turn it on in my privacy settings: i cant change my privacy settings to turn my webcam on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-web-cam-wont-work-because-i-cant-turn-it-on-in/eec05bee-02fe-4c3b-a088-0c5cb3d2558c
  7. my web cam wont work because i cant turn it on in my privacy settings

my web cam wont work because i cant turn it on in my privacy settings: i cant change my privacy settings to turn my webcam on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-web-cam-wont-work-because-i-cant-turn-it-on-in/eec05bee-02fe-4c3b-a088-0c5cb3d2558c
  8. my web cam wont work because i cant turn it on in my privacy settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. cant find files on my cam but i can on audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant find files on my cam but i can on audio: i cant find nothing on my laptops camera but i can on the audio what can i do to get my ca working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-files-on-my-cam-but-i-can-on-audio/c80f3d80-e72f-43f9-a9cd-48ead1efbb8c
  10. cant take snap shots on my cam

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant take snap shots on my cam: Cant take photos ----snap shots on my cam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-take-snap-shots-on-my-cam/a6c09d82-f56b-4471-907d-1a7fc2b28cf9