Windows 10: My Computer always freeze and then bsod but the bsod show no error.

Discus and support My Computer always freeze and then bsod but the bsod show no error. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi can someone help me with my windows 10 computer at first my computer run normally after a few minutes it freeze and can't move the mouse and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RainSchonwpof, Sep 1, 2021.

1. My Computer always freeze and then bsod but the bsod show no error.

Hi can someone help me with my windows 10 computer at first my computer run normally after a few minutes it freeze and can't move the mouse and then bsod with no error in the bsod screen, when i open my event viewer after restarting i always see differents error of service control manager , 2 Sidebyside error and then application error.After I restart my computer it did the same thing and then after a few restart it just run normally ,after a long hours of using the computer it did the same thing.Sometimes the cause of the freeze are while playing games.Plus my computer Hard are up to date and

:)

RainSchonwpof, Sep 1, 2021
  2. airbud7 Win User

New Homebuild freezing and BSOD

So you are saying a PSU can never cause a computer to Freeze/BSOD...???

airbud7, Sep 1, 2021
  3. Kursah Win User
    BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Sep 1, 2021
  4. NetSurfer Win User

My Computer always freeze and then bsod but the bsod show no error.

BSOD and freezing

Yesterday I started up my laptop from hibernating and it freezes, after restarting several times I get a BSOD which freezed on the BSOD one time.
    After restarting again the laptop freezed at the Welcome screen.
    I have had the freezing before, it was gone for about 2 months.
    I did not install any new hardware.
    Now it seems to run fine again.

But what is causing the freezing and the BSOD?
    I bought this laptop last January.

NetSurfer, Sep 1, 2021
Thema:

My Computer always freeze and then bsod but the bsod show no error.

1. My Computer always freeze and then bsod but the bsod show no error. - Similar Threads - Computer always freeze

2. BSOD Errors on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Errors on my computer: for details, I am running into BSOD errors on machine that I use to run 8 VM's with GPUPV setup.Hardware12700krtx 30904x32 3200 Mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Rated 3600ASUS TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS WIFI D41000W PSUMinidump...
  3. BSOD Errors on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Errors on my computer: for details, I am running into BSOD errors on machine that I use to run 8 VM's with GPUPV setup.Hardware12700krtx 30904x32 3200 Mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Rated 3600ASUS TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS WIFI D41000W PSUMinidump...
  4. Computer will freeze and restart with no BSOD.

Computer will freeze and restart with no BSOD.: When I am playing games, randomly my computer will freeze and restart itself. I ran sfc scan and dism but the problem is still occurring. The windows error is as follows:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000ef 0xffffdf87fff62240,...
  5. The laptop keeps freezing and show bsod errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The laptop keeps freezing and show bsod errors: HiI have a Lenovo v310 15isk laptop and recently I have installed a new m.2 SSD on it vaskey ssd I have installed the system on it After a while from windows installation maybe 2 days I started to face this bsod errors : 1 - unexpected store exception 2 - critical processe...
  6. The laptop keeps freezing and show bsod errors

The laptop keeps freezing and show bsod errors: HiI have a Lenovo v310 15isk laptop and recently I have installed a new m.2 SSD on it vaskey ssd I have installed the system on it After a while from windows installation maybe 2 days I started to face this bsod errors : 1 - unexpected store exception 2 - critical processe...
  7. The laptop keeps freezing and show bsod errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Computer BSOD and freeze constantly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer BSOD and freeze constantly: Computer BSODs and freezes constantly. It does so more often while gaming, especially if graphics are set higher. Below is a link to some minidump logs from various dates as well as my computer specs....
  9. Computer freezes to BSOD

Computer freezes to BSOD: For a few mouths now my PC has bin freezing when i play games on it, it was here and there at first, but now it barely gets to star before it freezes, the voice chats still work, but the in game audio loops and repeats in till BSOD, it is always the same stop code...
  10. Computer will freeze/BSOD

Computer will freeze/BSOD: MY computer will freeze and sometimes go to BSOD. Will usually happen while gaming or streaming videos When the computer freezes my mouse will disappear.(though the lights on it will still work) Cant type anything or use windows shortcuts PC Specs Windows 10 Edcution...