Windows 10: My computer asking username and password

Discus and support My computer asking username and password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello there I have my laptop every time to click it it asks for username and password to login to my laptop my username is jacksant000 I know usernames... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Anthony JACKSANT000, Dec 4, 2021.

1. My computer asking username and password

Hello there I have my laptop every time to click it it asks for username and password to login to my laptop my username is jacksant000 I know usernames and passwords my password is ant21 I typed my password in and waiting to login please fix this

:)

Anthony JACKSANT000, Dec 4, 2021

2. Why is windows security asking for username and password

Hi,

To isolate the issue, please provide the following information:

• Are you referring to either the Microsoft Security Essentials or the Windows Defender? If not, please specify which Windows security utility is asking for your username and password.
    • Does the issue also occur when you try to connect to other Wi-Fi networks?
    • What username and password is being asked (e.g. Microsoft Account, etc.)? If it's other than your Microsoft Account, please specify which account.
    • What happens when you try to enter your username and password?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?

Regards.

JohnRod Nav, Dec 4, 2021
  3. Microsoft edge asking me for a username and password.

Hello.

I'm trying to access my uni reading list. Every time I try and view it online, a pop up is asking for my username and password. Ive tried every username and password I nothing. I keep getting unauthorized access.

How do I sort this out please?

Shez Robinson, Dec 4, 2021
  4. My computer asking username and password

Wifi asking for username and password

I have hunted for months to find an answer to this. I normally just turn the wifi router on and off hundreds of times but I can't be bothered anymore.

Sometimes when I'm trying to connect to the wifi it asks for username and password. I don't know what it could mean though, I have tried username and password for the router (obviously), I have tried it with my username and password on the computer but nothing
    works. If anyone could help it would really be appreciated

i_might_be_able_to_help, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

My computer asking username and password

1. My computer asking username and password - Similar Threads - computer asking username

2. Ask for username and password to execute adminitrative actions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ask for username and password to execute adminitrative actions: How can I configure Windows 11 to ask for user and password when I execute an installation, configuration or any action that requires administrative rights when UAC is enabled?I have a Windows 11 Home edition with UAC as allways notify, and when I login with a Account that...
  3. Ask for username and password to execute adminitrative actions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ask for username and password to execute adminitrative actions: How can I configure Windows 11 to ask for user and password when I execute an installation, configuration or any action that requires administrative rights when UAC is enabled?I have a Windows 11 Home edition with UAC as allways notify, and when I login with a Account that...
  4. ALWAYS asks for username and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALWAYS asks for username and password: I have installed Windows 11 fresh. I turned on SMB V1 in programs and features and to some degree see shares, but not normally. If I try to access the c$ it prompts me for a username and password. Even if I turn off the firewall and Defender, it will still ask me for a...
  5. ALWAYS asks for username and password

ALWAYS asks for username and password: I have installed Windows 11 fresh. I turned on SMB V1 in programs and features and to some degree see shares, but not normally. If I try to access the c$ it prompts me for a username and password. Even if I turn off the firewall and Defender, it will still ask me for a...
  6. My computer asking username and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer asking username and password: Hello there I have my laptop every time to click it it asks for username and password to login to my laptop my username is jacksant000 I know usernames and passwords my password is ant21 I typed my password in and waiting to login please fix this...
  7. My computer asking username and password

My computer asking username and password: Hello there I have my laptop every time to click it it asks for username and password to login to my laptop my username is jacksant000 I know usernames and passwords my password is ant21 I typed my password in and waiting to login please fix this...
  8. Printer Ask for Username and Password

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Ask for Username and Password: Why am I getting this window prompting me with password that I never set up and would like to remove it to be able to access my printer settings over the network? [ATTACH] [Original Title: windows security]...
  9. Microsoft edge asking me for a username and password.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft edge asking me for a username and password.: Hello. I'm trying to access my uni reading list. Every time I try and view it online, a pop up is asking for my username and password. Ive tried every username and password I nothing. I keep getting unauthorized access. How do I sort this out please?...
  10. Netflix App keeps asking for username and password...

Netflix App keeps asking for username and password...: Hey guys, i have the netflix app and everytime i reboot or start it after a few hours i get prompted to login. it doesnt save my login info. is ccleaner maybe cleaning something it shouldnt. i shouldnt have to login everytime i use this app... thanks ! 115054