Windows 10: My computer automatically goes to sleep every day at exactly 2:45pm EST. It won't allow me...

Discus and support My computer automatically goes to sleep every day at exactly 2:45pm EST. It won't allow me... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My computer goes to sleep automatically at exactly 2:45pm EST. The computer remains on, but I am unable to wake it from its sleep by pressing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Stevewarr9999, Mar 1, 2023.

1. My computer automatically goes to sleep every day at exactly 2:45pm EST. It won't allow me...

My computer goes to sleep automatically at exactly 2:45pm EST. The computer remains on, but I am unable to wake it from its sleep by pressing the keyboard or moving/clicking my mouse. So, the only option I have is to turn the computer off by pressing the power button. I then try and turn it back on, but the PC turns on, but I am unable to get a video feed. I tried this several times and there was still no video feed despite the fact that my PC is turned on. When I try again a couple of hours later, the PC starts up again as if there wasn't any problem. This same thing happens every day a

:)

Stevewarr9999, Mar 1, 2023

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Mar 1, 2023
  3. Computer goes to Sleep mode automatically

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below if not tried already and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>System>Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select Never from the drop down list for
      Screen
      and Sleep.
    • Close the dialog box and check for status.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 1, 2023
  4. timta2 Win User

My computer automatically goes to sleep every day at exactly 2:45pm EST. It won't allow me...

Computer won't sleep/standby

You should go into Device Manager->Your Mouse (Power Management tab) and uncheck the "Allow this device to wake the computer" box. Same with the keyboard.

There are certain applications that will prevent your computer from sleeping, like Torrent programs, etc. Make sure none of those are running when it is automatically supposed to go to sleep. Most of these programs allow you to go into the setup and turn that feature off.

timta2, Mar 1, 2023
Thema:

My computer automatically goes to sleep every day at exactly 2:45pm EST. It won't allow me...

1. My computer automatically goes to sleep every day at exactly 2:45pm EST. It won't allow me... - Similar Threads - computer automatically goes

2. My computer automatically goes to sleep every day at exactly 2:45pm EST. It won't allow me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer automatically goes to sleep every day at exactly 2:45pm EST. It won't allow me...: My computer goes to sleep automatically at exactly 2:45pm EST. The computer remains on, but I am unable to wake it from its sleep by pressing the keyboard or moving/clicking my mouse. So, the only option I have is to turn the computer off by pressing the power button. I then...
  3. My computer automatically goes to sleep every day at exactly 2:45pm EST. It won't allow me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer automatically goes to sleep every day at exactly 2:45pm EST. It won't allow me...: My computer goes to sleep automatically at exactly 2:45pm EST. The computer remains on, but I am unable to wake it from its sleep by pressing the keyboard or moving/clicking my mouse. So, the only option I have is to turn the computer off by pressing the power button. I then...
  4. PC Goes To Sleep Automatically

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC Goes To Sleep Automatically: Hi, I need a little help with my pc. Recently I have been having a problem with my laptop going into sleep mode randomly even if I'm using it at the moment it happens. Sometimes it happens, once I turn it on, it doesn't happen anymore for a few minutes. But sometimes it goes...
  5. Computer won't sleep automatically

Computer won't sleep automatically: Windows 10 is refusing to sleep in the time defined, the monitor does go to sleep normally. I search on several sites and posts and do the sugestion mentioned, but nothing works. I already do the selective inicialization deactivating all the services not Microsoft, I change...
  6. every mornig my computer goes to sleep, but sleep is off

every mornig my computer goes to sleep, but sleep is off: then start it starts and it's go direct to sleep and so on windows version 2020h2 19042.804 Sven Åke https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-mornig-my-computer-goes-to-sleep-but-sleep/86ada91d-c344-4641-9d18-43ad1ee24f43
  7. BSOD every time my computer goes to sleep?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every time my computer goes to sleep?: My computer has been getting BSOD every time it goes to sleep for the last month and I don't know what to do. I have updated drivers, but nothing seems to work. I attached a MSinfo export and the last three minidumps. There were no changes made to the computer the day the...
  8. clock setting -I've had to reset time of day every time computer goes into sleep...

in Windows 10 Customization
    clock setting -I've had to reset time of day every time computer goes into sleep...: I've had to reset time of day each time computer comes out of sleep mode. Anyone else? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-setting-ive-had-to-reset-time-of-day-every/64cefc91-a45d-4d41-a5fa-3bcbe98a0b5f
  9. Computer Won't Go to Sleep Automatically

Computer Won't Go to Sleep Automatically: Hi all, After I upgraded to Windows 10, my system won't go to sleep automatically. The display will turn off after the idle time I've set but the computer remains on. I've tested with setting it to sleep after being idle for 1 minute, and only the display turns off. If I...
  10. this morning my computer goes to sleep every 3 minutes

this morning my computer goes to sleep every 3 minutes: As of this morning my computer goes to sleep every 3 minutes. I have everything on "never" The screen saver setting is set on "none" Is there anyway to stop this from happening? 17314