Windows 10: my computer blue screened earlier and repaired itself now its doing this???? help please :(

Discus and support my computer blue screened earlier and repaired itself now its doing this???? help please :( in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yomynamisspidr [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/yomynamisspidr, Jan 13, 2021.

1. my computer blue screened earlier and repaired itself now its doing this???? help please :(

/u/yomynamisspidr, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 13, 2021
  4. my computer blue screened earlier and repaired itself now its doing this???? help please :(

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

my computer blue screened earlier and repaired itself now its doing this???? help please :(

1. my computer blue screened earlier and repaired itself now its doing this???? help please :( - Similar Threads - computer blue screened

2. blue screen please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen please help: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  3. Blue Screen please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen please help.: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  4. Blue Screen please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen please help.: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  5. Please help, blue screen error, automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help, blue screen error, automatic repair loop: This morning I was using my laptop as usual, then i accedently droped my mouse on its keyboard, it suddenly froze, it was not responding to any sort of input from my mouse or touchpad or keyboard. So i decided to give it a restart, after it reopened normally and started...
  6. Please help, blue screen error, automatic repair loop

Please help, blue screen error, automatic repair loop: This morning I was using my laptop as usual, then i accedently droped my mouse on its keyboard, it suddenly froze, it was not responding to any sort of input from my mouse or touchpad or keyboard. So i decided to give it a restart, after it reopened normally and started...
  7. My computer randomly blue screened, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer randomly blue screened, please help: I had my PS4 and my PC on the same outlet extender and at one point i turned both of them on. After switching my monitor to display my PS4 and then switching back. My monitor display wouldnt show up so I was forced to shut down my computer. Then my computer was stuck on...
  8. My computer randomly blue screened, please help

My computer randomly blue screened, please help: I had my PS4 and my PC on the same outlet extender and at one point i turned both of them on. After switching my monitor to display my PS4 and then switching back. My monitor display wouldnt show up so I was forced to shut down my computer. Then my computer was stuck on...
  9. My computer randomly blue screened, please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Computer keeps blue screening please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps blue screening please help: My PC keeps blue screening and not sure where to go now. Yesterday this pc was logged in and playing youtube music, it became unresponsive and 15 minutes later it finally blue screened. A power kernal error keeps coming up at the same time this PC blue screens. I have...