Windows 10: My computer blue screens

Discus and support My computer blue screens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I get 1-3 blue screens every time I turn on my computer. It is brand new and I already had to reinstall windows.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mackaronious, Feb 24, 2021.

1. My computer blue screens

I get 1-3 blue screens every time I turn on my computer. It is brand new and I already had to reinstall windows.

:)

Mackaronious, Feb 24, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 24, 2021
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 24, 2021
  4. My computer blue screens

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

My computer blue screens

1. My computer blue screens - Similar Threads - computer blue screens

2. My computer blue screened.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer blue screened.: I had recently downloaded fortnite and tryed to load into it and when I had attempted to i blue screen for the error "KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FALIURE" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-blue-screened/78f6fad3-98e0-4113-a28c-efebf2768441
  3. My computer blue screened.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer blue screened.: I had recently downloaded fortnite and tryed to load into it and when I had attempted to i blue screen for the error "KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FALIURE" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-blue-screened/78f6fad3-98e0-4113-a28c-efebf2768441
  4. My computer blue screened.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Discord blue screens my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord blue screens my computer: I have no photos at the moment since my entire PC bites the dust when it happens but I don't know what's wrong with it. I decided to run a fresh install going to add or remove programs and uninstalling discord and running the setup but every time it opens it crashes my pc....
  6. Discord blue screens my computer

Discord blue screens my computer: I have no photos at the moment since my entire PC bites the dust when it happens but I don't know what's wrong with it. I decided to run a fresh install going to add or remove programs and uninstalling discord and running the setup but every time it opens it crashes my pc....
  7. My Computer Keeps Blue Screening

My Computer Keeps Blue Screening: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 9/20/2022 11:04:46 AM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-TLT63P6 Description: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  8. Fortnite Blue Screens my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite Blue Screens my computer: Whenever I try to launch fortnite,It blue screens the computer I am using.It comes up with the error 'ATTEMPTED_TO_WRITE_TO_READ_ONLY_MEMORY'.I have gone to device manager and attempted to updated every driver, I have checked my ram using the windows Win + R command feature,...
  9. Fortnite Blue Screens my computer

Fortnite Blue Screens my computer: Whenever I try to launch fortnite,It blue screens the computer I am using.It comes up with the error 'ATTEMPTED_TO_WRITE_TO_READ_ONLY_MEMORY'.I have gone to device manager and attempted to updated every driver, I have checked my ram using the windows Win + R command feature,...
  10. My computer keeps Blue Screening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer keeps Blue Screening: My computer is relatively new about 5 months old and I am running windows 10. Only up to about 3 months ago did I start experiencing issues with Blue Screening. I would boot my computer for 3-5 hours and then get a bluescreen. Then I would log back into my computer and after...