Windows 10: My computer BSODs when attempting to connect to the internet through my wifi adapter - need...

Discus and support My computer BSODs when attempting to connect to the internet through my wifi adapter - need... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I have recently finished building a PC when it started to BSOD upon attempting to connect to the internet. I have a TP-Link Archer T3U Plus USB wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jack Southgate, Feb 23, 2024.

1. My computer BSODs when attempting to connect to the internet through my wifi adapter - need...

Hi,I have recently finished building a PC when it started to BSOD upon attempting to connect to the internet. I have a TP-Link Archer T3U Plus USB wifi adapter plugged into my pc and have been able to narrow down that it is the source of the problem. I haven't made any changes to the adapter itself, it has just recently started to do this. I have tried installing the latest driver for the adapter through their official website but to no avail. I have attached a .zip file containing file minidump files if required. Would gladly appreciate any help.Minidump files:https://drive.google.com/file/d/

:)

Jack Southgate, Feb 23, 2024
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You would have to do that on your Router's setup webpage. 1st step is to turn on WiFi encryption and password. 2nd step, if you feel you need to, is set up an access list of the physical MAC addresses for the network adapters of the computers you want to allow to connect. Any other network adapter not on that MAC filter list won't be able to connect. (but MAC addresses can be easily spoofed, if the third person knows which MAC addresses are allowed).

NavyLCDR, Feb 23, 2024
  3. WiFi Adapter question

To be honest, I keep losing my wifi connection and Im almost positive its not due to my internet connection or Router or anything like that. VERY often, everyday, all day it keeps happening. The troubleshooter always resolves it by "reset wifi-adapter" (I believe this is the step it takes that resolves the problem) before it happens again anyways. Its driving me nuts ! Most time when it suddenly goes out (the connection) all the networks that should be in "show available networks" or all but the one I was connected to, disappear. I run the troubleshooter and it ends in resetting the wifi adapter. And it works. 10 minutes later, it happens again. Im trying to pin down the problem here. Thank you for your help.

Bright Eyes, Feb 23, 2024
  4. AndreTen Win User

My computer BSODs when attempting to connect to the internet through my wifi adapter - need...

Randomly losing internet connection on a wifi network

Is that ipv4 pool for DHCP? I usually set fixed IP addresses outside dynamic pool (so above .64 in your case)

Other solutions: like Superfly suggested, new wifi adapter (USB solutions in your case), and found one old HP thread... uninstalling HP hotkeys worked for someone - looks like app was messing with physical key...)

AndreTen, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

My computer BSODs when attempting to connect to the internet through my wifi adapter - need...

1. My computer BSODs when attempting to connect to the internet through my wifi adapter - need... - Similar Threads - computer BSODs attempting

2. My computer BSODs when attempting to connect to the internet through my wifi adapter - need...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer BSODs when attempting to connect to the internet through my wifi adapter - need...: Hi,I have recently finished building a PC when it started to BSOD upon attempting to connect to the internet. I have a TP-Link Archer T3U Plus USB wifi adapter plugged into my pc and have been able to narrow down that it is the source of the problem. I haven't made any...
  3. I have an unstable internet connection through a usb wifi adapter on my computer. other...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an unstable internet connection through a usb wifi adapter on my computer. other...: here is its name: Realtek 8812BU Wireless LAN 802.11ac USB NIC.Driver version: 1030.22.405.2017. Other versions also experience problemsmy parameters: 1. windows 10 pro2. DESKTOP-4KT8513 model B660M-ITX/ac, CPU 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i3-12100, 3300 MHz, cores: 4, logical...
  4. I have an unstable internet connection through a usb wifi adapter on my computer. other...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an unstable internet connection through a usb wifi adapter on my computer. other...: here is its name: Realtek 8812BU Wireless LAN 802.11ac USB NIC.Driver version: 1030.22.405.2017. Other versions also experience problemsmy parameters: 1. windows 10 pro2. DESKTOP-4KT8513 model B660M-ITX/ac, CPU 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i3-12100, 3300 MHz, cores: 4, logical...
  5. I have an unstable internet connection through a usb wifi adapter on my computer. other...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. My computer won’t connect to WiFi. Internet Drive Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won’t connect to WiFi. Internet Drive Adapter: I have recently just updated my Windows 11 computer and it is not connecting to WiFi at all. It has gotten to the point where I can’t even see the available WiFi networks available that I could possibly connect to. I have tried running a troubleshooting test. It just says...
  7. My computer won’t connect to WiFi. Internet Drive Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won’t connect to WiFi. Internet Drive Adapter: I have recently just updated my Windows 11 computer and it is not connecting to WiFi at all. It has gotten to the point where I can’t even see the available WiFi networks available that I could possibly connect to. I have tried running a troubleshooting test. It just says...
  8. My computer won’t connect to WiFi. Internet Drive Adapter

9. My computer won’t connect to WiFi. Internet Drive Adapter

10. My wifi adapter not connecting to wifi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My wifi adapter not connecting to wifi: My wifi adapter is not showing the the list of available networks i have tried everything but none of them is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-adapter-not-connecting-to-wifi/3ce3747e-9214-4d91-91dc-65167d24faa6