Windows 10: My computer buzzes randomly all the time quite loud

Discus and support My computer buzzes randomly all the time quite loud in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have tried searching the web and various apps but none work , It was buzzing around a month ago and an app called restoro worked but this time it did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Roxana Rau, Mar 28, 2023.

1. My computer buzzes randomly all the time quite loud

I have tried searching the web and various apps but none work , It was buzzing around a month ago and an app called restoro worked but this time it did not work what can I do?

:)

Roxana Rau, Mar 28, 2023
  2. Heize Win User

Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise

Thank you for your help. I ran the tests you told me to. Could you help me read what these numbers mean and what the root cause could be?

My computer buzzes randomly  all the time quite loud 195082d1531102593t-computer-randomly-freezing-loud-buzzing-noise-cpu.png

My computer buzzes randomly  all the time quite loud 195083d1531102608t-computer-randomly-freezing-loud-buzzing-noise-gpu-volt.png

My computer buzzes randomly  all the time quite loud 195084d1531102615t-computer-randomly-freezing-loud-buzzing-noise-harddisk.png

My computer buzzes randomly  all the time quite loud 195085d1531102626t-computer-randomly-freezing-loud-buzzing-noise-hwinfo.png

My computer buzzes randomly  all the time quite loud 195086d1531102636t-computer-randomly-freezing-loud-buzzing-noise-temp.png

My computer buzzes randomly  all the time quite loud 195087d1531102724t-computer-randomly-freezing-loud-buzzing-noise-20180708_211240.jpg

My computer buzzes randomly  all the time quite loud 195089d1531102911t-computer-randomly-freezing-loud-buzzing-noise-20180708_211314.jpg

Heize, Mar 28, 2023
  3. Heize Win User
    Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise

First post here, and hoping to get some help.

For about a month or so now, my computer would randomly freeze with a loud buzzing noise coming from my speakers. It seems like it usually happens when I have Chrome up and watching either Twitch or YouTube. The only other thing I have up is Discord and Fortnite.

The freezes seem to happen pretty sporadically, sometimes several times a day while sometimes it won't happen for a couple of days. I can't for the life of me figure out what the issue is.

The things I've tried:
    Turn off hardware accelerator
    Updated video card driver
    Windows Fresh Start
    Using a different browser

Any help would be tremendously appreciated.

Heize, Mar 28, 2023
  4. My computer buzzes randomly all the time quite loud

A buzzing noise randomly occurring in my computer

My computer has started to randomly have a loud buzzing sound, I believe it is white noise, I have just gotten this computer and was wondering if it is something I needed to set up when I first got it. Any advice would be helpful.

sarah123_675, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

My computer buzzes randomly all the time quite loud

1. My computer buzzes randomly all the time quite loud - Similar Threads - computer buzzes randomly

2. Computer crashing during gaming with loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashing during gaming with loud buzzing noise: For quite some time now I've had an issue where my PC will freeze during gaming. The system will be unresponsive but there is always a loud buzzing sound. A hard reset is required.The issue isn't present when I'm playing older or less demanding games; I've updated my video...
  3. My computer buzzes randomly all the time quite loud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer buzzes randomly all the time quite loud: I have tried searching the web and various apps but none work , It was buzzing around a month ago and an app called restoro worked but this time it did not work what can I do?...
  4. My computer buzzes randomly all the time quite loud

My computer buzzes randomly all the time quite loud: I have tried searching the web and various apps but none work , It was buzzing around a month ago and an app called restoro worked but this time it did not work what can I do?...
  5. Microphone Loud Buzzing Sound

Microphone Loud Buzzing Sound: I have a problem with the microphone. When I'm playing games on discord it works fine. But after an hour, suddenly my voice was not heard and there was only a thunderous buzzing sound and they won't stop. I've tried reinstalling Realtek drivers and it doesn't work.Please help...
  6. Microphone Loud Buzzing Sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Loud Buzzing Sound: I have a problem with the microphone. When I'm playing games on discord it works fine. But after an hour, suddenly my voice was not heard and there was only a thunderous buzzing sound and they won't stop. I've tried reinstalling Realtek drivers and it doesn't work.Please help...
  7. computer froze with loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer froze with loud buzzing noise: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power Date: 17/11/2018 18:04:56 Event ID: 35 Task Category: (2) Level: Error Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-25FBGLI Description: Performance power...
  8. win10 random hangs loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win10 random hangs loud buzzing noise: This happens - 1 in photoshop 2 premiere 3 surfing internet 4 excel My event logs are effing crazy with errors and warnings - I run Bitdefender all updates to windows 10 have been done... oh I updated this systems 2 hours before crash - hadn't happened in 3 weeks I...
  9. Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise: First post here, and hoping to get some help. For about a month or so now, my computer would randomly freeze with a loud buzzing noise coming from my speakers. It seems like it usually happens when I have Chrome up and watching either Twitch or YouTube. The only other thing...
  10. Loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Loud buzzing noise: Hello! I have a year-old Lenovo G500 laptop, and recently it started doing this loud, buzzing sound quite often, even when there's only one program opened. I checked CPU and disk usage the first few times it happened, but they're fairly low. I'm not really tech-savvy, so...